The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 10th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 10TH DECEMBER.

THE FRUITS OF YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness (2 Corinthians 9:10).

When you sow seeds, our opening verse explains what happens: God multiplies your seed sown and increases the fruits of your righteousness. Notice it doesn’t say, “He increases the fruits of the seed,” but that He increases the fruits of your righteousness!

This shows that the seeds we sow are about our works of righteousness. Giving is one of the graces ministered to us by the Holy Spirit, and when we give or sow seeds, we’re demonstrating, living out, our life of righteousness. So, when a Christian isn’t giving, he’s not living the life of righteousness.

We give because we have the nature of our heavenly Father, not because of anything we desire to have in the earth. All things are already yours. Your faith can get anything! But we’re called to demonstrate righteousness.

Referring to the grace of giving, 2 Corinthians 9:12 says, “For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God.” How would you like your life to cause some more praises and thanksgivings to go to God, because of something that was accomplished through your giving? Your giving causes thanksgivings to go up to God! That’s the life of righteousness.

This is the mindset God wants you to have as you sow your seeds, and give into the Gospel. Giving is our nature, our way of life, because it’s our life of righteousness. The more you give, the more the harvests of your righteousness come to you from everywhere, and they come in different shades and forms: physical, material, and spiritual things; and you become greatly enriched! Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the opportunity to sow my seeds in faith according to your Word. I speak forth a multiplied harvest of blessings, and rejoice as you increase the fruits of my righteousness, enriching me in all things in superabundance, to the praise and glory of your Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Genesis 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

2 Corinthians 9:10-12 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for [your] food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnessWink 11 Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God. 12 For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 2:18-3:1-6 & Hosea 3-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 11:1-10 & Jonah 1-2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

10TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am a king and a priest unto God. I’ve been washed, sanctified, and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of God. My words are full of divine energy and as I affirm the Word by faith, they are established unto me. I am the temple of the Holy Ghost and the presence of God saturates my spirit, soul, and body.

I am God’s headquarters and operating centre, and He has taken His abode in the quarters of my heart! Daily, I take that glorious, divine presence of God to my world, and I saturate my environment with that sweet presence of the Spirit. Hallelujah! I am in Christ; my future is sure, therefore, I refuse to worry about anything in this life because I know that all things are fashioned to work together for my good. No negative thought, comment or situation can distract me from the work God has planned for me to do!

I walk in dominion because the Spirit of the Lord has mantled my heart and imparted divine courage to my spirit. Nothing in this world can stop or intimidate me from fulfilling my ministry of reconciliation committed to me by God. I manifest the glory of God’s Kingdom everywhere I go today, blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY,"DECEMBER 10, 2018

*GOD OF ALL POSSIBILITIES*

SCRIPTURE": For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The only thing impossible with God is nothing.

It is confirmed that our God dwells in the realm of possibilities. Impossibilities cannot exist with God. The only thing impossible with God is nothing.

Sometime ago,"during our annual Twenty-one day fasting and prayer programme, a young man testified of how he needed some amount of money to pursue his admission into the University but it was not forthcoming. While on his way from Church, a stranger pursued him on a motorbike and gave him the exact money he needed. Only the God of all possibilities can do such a thing.

Now, what are the keys to activating possibilities with God?
1. Unshakable Belief in the reality of God. You must believe that you are serving a real God and that you are not wasting your time serving God (Hebrews 11":6).

2. Authentic relationship with God. Possibilities with God does not belong to those who play religion; it is when you are real with God that you can see the realities of God (Phil. 3:10).

3. Strong Belief in the Promises of God. Believe that everything the Word of God says is true (Mark 9:23).

4. Strong Conviction in the Acts of God. Whenever a person testifies,"it is a pointer to what God can and is about to do in your own life. Testimonies are pregnant with power for reproduction (Luke 1":45).

Beloved,"you would see the God of all possibilities at work in your life if you do the outlined steps above.

REMEMBER THIS": The only thing impossible with God is nothing.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Let the Presence of God be your dwelling place at all times.
2. Do not disbelieve testimonies from the brethren; believe God.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I believe in the promises in Your Word. I thank You because nothing is impossible with You. Do Your wonders in my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE GOD OF ALL POSSIBILITIES

QUOTE: Associating with people who think,"talk and act the impossible is key to accessing all possibilities. Culled from ACCESS TO ALL POSSIBILITIES by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING": 1 Chronicles 9:1 to 10:14,"Acts 27":21 to 44,"Psalm 8":1 to 9,"Proverbs 18":23 to 24.

AMAZING FACT: During an average lifetime,"the heart will pump nearly 1.5 million barrels of blood—enough to fill 200 train tank cars.

TODAY IN HISTORY": 10/12/1950 - Dr. Ralph Bunche became the first African American man awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, for his efforts in mediation between Israel and nearby Arab states the previous year.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 10TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: IT IS NOT A VITUE!

MEMORISE:

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9

READ: 1 Chronicles 4:9-10

9 And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.

10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

I have tasted both poverty and a little of God’s blessing, and I can tell you that the difference is clear. I have concluded in my spirit that poverty is not a virtue; rather, it is a vice. A vice is something evil. Poverty is evil and a root of iniquity which every child of God must pray against. No wonder Agur prayed in Proverbs 30:8-9, saying:

“Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.”

According to this scripture, a poor man is on the borderline between innocence and the crime of stealing.

Today’s Bible reading gives a classic example of someone who did not see poverty as a virtue but rather a vice, and he desperately prayed poverty out of his life. Jabez recognized poverty for what it is, and he asked God to enlarge his coast so that he could be kept from the evil that poverty brings. Every one of us needs to be like Jabez who acknowledged that the God of Israel was the one who could get him out of poverty. Promotion and increase comes from God, and He is the only one who can take away financial, mental and spiritual poverty all at once. Any other source will give you wealth but will take away your peace. For this reason, Deuteronomy 8:18 says:

“ But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.”

Every believer needs to ask God for the power to create wealth. You need to ask God to open your eyes of understanding to see the opportunities He puts in front of you to produce wealth and move you out of poverty. Our Lord Jesus Christ has already paid the price for us to be free from poverty. Our memory verse tells us that He became poor so that we can be rich. It is therefore a waste of God’s grace and a belittling of the price that Jesus paid for us to still live in poverty. You should however note that we are also expected to live a life of contentment (1Timothy 6:6-8). Today, pray like Jabez for God to enlarge your coast and open your eyes of understanding to see the opportunities He brings your way to create wealth.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, deliver me from the shackles of poverty today and grant me all-round prosperity to the glory of Your Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Daniel 5-6

John 9:13-34

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: A NEW THING
(Tune: There shall be showers of Blessing)
1. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Because GOD will do new things
Sinners will soon be forgiven
Prodigals will come home soon.

Chorus:
Shout Halleluyah
Because God will do new things
Rivers in desert now flowing
Halleluyah to our king.

2. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Sickness and sorrow will be gone
Bondage will be forgotten.

3. We will soon shout Halleluyah
The barren will be fruitful soon
Failure will be forgotten

4. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Poverty will be forgotten
Stagnancy will soon be gone.

5. We will soon shout Hallelujah
To all miracles are given
There shall be celebrations

6. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Many will have testimonies
Of prayers answered fully

7. We will soon shout Halleluyah
One of us will chase a thousand
Two will conquer ten thousands.

8. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Songs of praises we will sing
Halleluyah to our King.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: MONDAY 10TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: PRAISE HIM AND YOU WILL BE RAISED!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2CHRONICLES 20:19-22; PSALM 100

Welcome to this wonderful time with the God of divine appointments. What have you been trusting God for since the beginning of the year? What is that thing that has been bothering you, that has caused you to take your attention off every thing that man has said and that men have to offer to focus on that Great Giver of all good gifts? Whatever it is, God has heard the cry of your heart. He is coming to your aid today. There is one thing that is needful for you to see all that He has intended to do: PRAISE! “RAISE” and “PRAISE” have five powerful words in common. 

When you praise God, HIS MIGHTY POWER IS RELEASED TO RAISE YOU ABOVE YOUR CHALLENGES! His power is released to RAISE YOU ABOVE YOUR ADVERSARIES.

A man/woman who praises God habitually can never be defeated despite key of champions. No Matter How Tough Your Issue Is, You Can Praise Your Way Into Victory. You Can Praise Your Way Into Awesome Testimonies. Hear the words in Verse 19 of today’s scripture: “The Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korahites, STOOD UP TO PRAISE THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL WITH A LOUD VOICE ON HIGH.” What were they praising God for? Verse 21 tells us: “PRAISE THE LORD, FOR HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER.” Amazing! Get this: “If There Is No Other Thing For You To Praise God For, Praise Him For His Mercy That Endures Forever.” His mercy means HIS GOODNESS TO YOU FOR THINGS YOU DON’T QUALITY FOR!
Let your entire being praise Him for HIS MERCIES that never fails! It is that same mercy (UNDESERVED FAVOUR) that will fight on your behalf as 2018 ends just as it fought for Jehoshaphat in his day of battle! Refuse depression, fear or regrets over your past! Praise Him! He will RAISE you! ODM IN EVERY CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR HAMPER! Give out the 2019 ODM copy to souls! I see NEW GRACE coming on you for every copy given out this month! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: 

Take Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…

1. Worship God for today’s word. Thank Him for His mercy!

2. Lord, baptize me with Your UNCOMMON MERCY as 2018 ends in Jesus name. I thank you and praise You for every DELAY or battle that I cannot understand.

3. SORROW is not my name! I receive the spirit of joy/garment of praise. I will rejoice throughout the remaining days of this year in Jesus name!

4. I scatter every END-OF-YEAR EVIL NEWS in Jesus name.

5. Pray about today seriously. See devotional prayers on pages 7-9.

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
Thumbs Down 
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, December 10, 2018*

*TOPIC:*CORPORATE PRAYER*

*READ: 2 Chronicles 20:1-30*

*MEMORISE:*

O our God, will You not judge them? For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You (2Chronicles 20:12).

*EXPOSITION*

When Jehoshaphat saw trouble looming, the first thing he did was to turn attention to God and proclaim a fast throughout Judah. People came around to support their king in prayer (2 Chro.2:3,31). Sometimes, we are too proud to ask others to pray for us. Jehoshaphat was a king, yet he did not put airs of self-sufficiency. Instead, He admitted his army paled in comparison to the three forces that united against him. He recognised his limitation and sought divine intervention. Though, Jehoshaphat reigned over his subject, he nevertheless called on them for prayerful support.

One of the wisest things we can do in the midst of difficulty, is to engage the assistance of someone who knows how to talk to God. The body of Christ depends on cooperation. When the people of Judah began to pray, God provided a solution through trusted prophet. Jehoshaphat was humble enough to listen and wise enough to follow His directives (vv. 14-17). As a result, the Israelites were saved. The advancing armies turned against each other and destroy themselves completely. Without shooting an arrow or drawing a sword, Judah’s forces suffered not even one casualty. Because their humble king listened, they witnessed the lord’s remarkable victory (vv.22-30).

As we sojourn this day, we have to attune our ears to God’s voice in order to hear Him. Sometimes, He speaks through people we would not choose to follow, and He often says things we are not expecting to hear. But he will provide us with solutions to our problems if we are willing to heed his words.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, let the grace to handover every situation to You rest on me, now.

2. Lord, let every spirit that makes me to disregard Your counsel and solution in all circumstances leave my life now.

3. Lord, come to our aid in this nation and provide us with lasting solutions to our perennial problems in the nation.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Daniel 7 -8*
*HAVE A FRUITFUL WEEK.........SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM