The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 9th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 9TH DECEMBER.

TRUST HIM WITH YOUR LIFE AND FUTURE.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart… In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths (Proverbs 3:5-6).

One day, as I studied the Bible, some thoughts went through my mind. I pondered, “If the Lord really does know everything, that means He knows tomorrow.” Then again I thought, “Since He knows the future, then He knows everything I’ll ever do, say, think, and everywhere I’ll ever go.” Now, all that while, I was meditating on the Scriptures and having this soliloquy.

The result was, I realised that the Lord could actually see in my tomorrow or in the future if I’m going to do or say something that’s not right. And since He already knows, He can fix things ahead for me. Then I said, “Lord, since you know my tomorrow, can you effect some corrections ahead before I ever get there?” Interestingly, He wasn’t quiet about it, and He didn’t reprimand me either for having all those thoughts. Rather, He said to me, “You’re right; I can do it if you want me to.” This reveals how truly kind and gracious He is. We can, and should, actually trust Him with our future.

Imagine that you have a child crawling on the floor, and you can see something dangerous in front of him, and you know the child is going to pick it up.

Surely, you’re going to go ahead of the child to eliminate that danger. If you’d do that, how much more our heavenly Father! That’s one of the reasons you can trust God to lead you. If you trust Him with your future, He’ll direct your path. If you trust Him, He’ll go ahead of you, and fix things. He can change anything for your good; for your advantage. Even if you’ve gone in the wrong direction all your life, if you’d embrace Him today, He’ll make everything right. He can create for you a new destiny. He’s God Almighty!

Not only does He know everything about you, He knows everything about life. The future belongs to Him; He made it; without Him, there’s no future. Put yourself, therefore, into His guiding arms, under His Lordship, for His Lordship is the lordship of love. Trust Him without reservation, and He’ll make your life beautiful; He’ll lead you in glory and excellence, to fulfil your destiny in Him.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your love. You’re the Lord of my life; and you know everything, including my future. Thank you for taking responsibility for my life, and for being more interested in, and passionate for, my success than I could ever be for myself, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Isaiah 1:19 TLB If you will only let me help you, if you will only obey, then I will make you rich!

Proverbs 3:5-6 AMPC Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. 6 In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 2:1-17 & Hosea 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 10:1-11 & Obadiah

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

9TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am eternally victorious in Christ. I have power over crises; I’m prospering exceedingly, manifesting the righteousness and dominion of Christ everywhere. I live above, and far beyond the distracting elements of this world, because I live in Christ! At all times, I manifest God’s majestic splendor; I display His perfections and unveil His multifaceted wisdom to the world.

God’s Word is effectual in me, producing excellence and glory. I am well positioned for the triumphant life through the Word, with circumstances aligning with God’s will, thought, purpose and destiny for my life. I walk in the light of God’s Word and exude wisdom and sound judgment. Hallelujah! I am in charge, and nothing will ever take me by surprise.

I am an heir of salvation, and my way is paved of the Lord! God’s angels have been assigned on my behalf; therefore, as I make affirmations of the Word, they are dispatched in the Name of Jesus, to establish the words of my mouth and ensure that the words that I speak do not come back to me void but accomplish that which I please. Glory to God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 9TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: DIVINE PRIORITY.

MEMORISE:

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

READ: Philippians 2:5-13

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

There is a big disconnect between the priorities many people set for themselves and the priorities the Almighty God has set for their lives. Unless we understand God’s priorities for our lives, we will stumble and stumble in life, and God forbid that we stumble out of His will for us in this world and in the hereafter. Our memory verse clearly tells us that seeking the kingdom of God should be the basis of all our priorities in life. We have God’s promise that when this is the case, all other things will fall in line.

Today’s Bible reading reveals to us how our Lord Jesus Christ prioritized His mission of redeeming mankind through His death, so much so that He was ready to go through humbling and humiliating experiences for the purpose of fulfilling His assignment. Philippians 2:6-8 vividly describes the extent to the sacrifice Jesus made because of the priority He placed on His mission:

“Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.”

What a great sacrifice! Even when Jesus went to be baptized by John the Baptist, John did not want to baptize Him as he did not count himself worthy of even untying Jesus’ shoe lace, but Jesus insisted on being baptized because of the priority He placed on fulfilling His mission. To Him, His mission was important enough to set aside His status (Matthew 3:13-15). I pray that your mind will indeed reflect the mind of Christ in attitude, motive and priority in Jesus, Name.

If you want God to take pre-eminence in your life, you need to seek His will and do it. Doing the will of God may appear foolish to the world, but unless we are ready to become foolish in the matters of this world, we will not be able to live by divine priority; rather, we will always end up putting the cart before the horse (1 Corinthians 1:18-21). Living according to divine priority entails courage. It took courage for Jesus Christ to face the Cross and die for the sins of mankind. This is why I am puzzled when I see children of God arguing with the word of God when the word is “encroaching” on their so-called right to live as they please. It is unfortunate that in the world today, a preacher becomes unpopular the moment he or she begins to preach against those things that distract from living according to divine priority, but this ought not to be so if we really want to enjoy the fullness of God in our lives. Beloved, seek first God’s interest in all your endeavors, and you will not make mistakes or be disappointed.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please give me the grace to give You Your rightful position in my life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Daniel 4

John 8:48-9:12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY,"DECEMBER 09, 2018

*BREAKING THE FORCES OF CAPTIVITY*

SCRIPTURE": …That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Galatians 3:13-14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no mystery that cannot be unravelled;
there is no equation without solution.

It is a fact that there is no endless night on the earth. There is also no endless journey; every journey that started must end sometime. Also,"there is no endless examination or temptation; every examination must come to an end. Likewise, there is no door without a key, whether it is locked within or without.

There is no mystery that cannot be unravelled; there is no equation without solution. Mathematicians battled with one of the most difficult equations, the Fermat’s last theorem formulated by Pierre de Fermat in 1637, for many centuries, until Andrew Wiles proved the formula after three hundred and fifty years. Now, if a formula could be solved by a man after many centuries, how much more can God, the Obadabada (the Almighty God), the Father of all mathematicians, solve every mystery around your life.

Beloved, it does not matter the equation the devil is confronting your life with, the difficult examination set before you, the doors that have been locked against you or the mystery surrounding your life and destiny, today, I decree that you are coming out, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": There is no mystery that cannot be unravelled; there is no equation without solution

ASSIGNMENT:
1. Trust God to dissolve every mystery around your life.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I surrender my all to You. I ask that You break every chain and bondage surrounding my life and destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE": Great challenges provoke great interventions. Culled from RIDING THE STORMS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": BREAKING THE FORCES OF CAPTIVITY

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 7:1 to 8:40,"Acts 27":1 to 20,"Psalm 7":1 to 17,"Proverbs 18":22.

AMAZING FACT: Gorillas sleep as much as fourteen hours per day.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 9/12/1998 - Swiss politicians elected Interior Minister Ruth Dreifuss as president, making her the first woman to lead the Swiss government.

PROPHETIC PARENTAL DECLARATION
In this month, you will not struggle to succeed; you will not struggle for value, in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SUNDAY 9TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: LOOK BACKWARDS TO MOVE FORWARD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1SAMUEL 17:31-47

Welcome to this hour of fellowship with the LION of the tribe of Judah! The more you remember God’s goodness IN YOUR PAST, the stronger your faith will be! Also, if you can look into the Word of God and see how good God has been to people in times past, your faith will be strong. If you can look at your own life and see how good God has been to you, your faith will be strong; you will be able to face and deal with whatever challenge life has placed before you today. When that solid foundation is in place, faith is always bold. Bold faith is faith that always wins. 

The victories of life are never won by timid, uncertain people. If you are going to win and get the glory that God has destined for you, YOU HAVE TO BE BOLD.

Hear David in Verses 32-35: “A lion came, and took a lamb out of the flock, and I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth; and when he rose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him…” It takes a “LION’S HEART” of boldness to kill a lion. But When You See A “Small Boy” Killing A Lion, Then You Know That, That Boy Is Standing On Something That Is Unusual. David told Saul again, “The Lord That Delivered Me Out Of The Paw Of The Lion, And Out Of The Paw Of The Bear, He Will Deliver Me Out Of The Hand Of This Philistine” (Vs. 37).

Hallelujah! He was using his past experience with God to move into a new phase! He was looking backwards to move forward and you must do the same from time to time when satan wants you to think that God is slow or when DELAYS shows up! Looking back at His PAST GOODNESS AND DELIVERANCE TO YOU creates uncommon boldness to TRUST HIM AGAIN! When Saul heard David’s bold words, he told him, “You can go; THE LORD IS WITH YOU…” When men see your boldness and unusual confidence, their opposition will bow before you and give you the freedom to do exploits for your God. Hear Herbert Spencer’s words, “Be bold, be bold, and everywhere be bold.” Look back and be bold to trust Him again! Refuse to quit now! He will do it again! Hold on and hold out!

_The 2018 ODM and “War Against Haman-14” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New Year gift items. Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month!_

PRAYER POINTS: 

Take Song 2: When The Morning Comes…

1. Pray generally about today’s word as you are led.

2. LORD, do it again! I determine to LOOK BACK at what You have done before! Satan is a liar! I refuse depression! HE WILL DO IT AGAIN in Jesus name.

3. Lord, thank you for the past! Show Your greatness and goodness in my life AGAIN. Let me not be ashamed. Let not my enemies triumph over me as 2018 ends!

4. Pray about today as led now. Cancel loss of money

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

Song 2: When The Morning Comes

1. Trials on ev’ry hand
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by

Chorus

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us anawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, December 9, 2018

TOPIC: TRUST THE LORD’S JUDGEMENT

Read: Deuteronomy 29:25-29

MEMORISE: The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law (Deuteronomy 29:29).

EXPOSITION

As we discussed yesterday, the Almighty God reserve the right to reveal some things and conceal others. That is, His sovereignty. Although, we may not know why natural disasters occur, the biblical truths we do know with absolute certainty allow us to trust the lord even in times of great suffering. The bible gives us assurance.

God is in control (Psa.103:19). Nothing in heaven or on earth is outside of His rule and authority. He does not react to events but sovereignty ordains or permits them to run their course. Although we cannot know for certain if He has sent a catastrophe or allowed it, we can trust in his goodness and wisdom. The lord loves people and wants them to be saved (Jn.3:16-17). Giving His son for the salvation of the world proves without doubt that He loves each person. This truth stands firm despite the fact that many rejected the saviour. He cares for us, even when cannot feel it or would not accept it.

God works circumstances for His good purpose (Isa.46:10). Though, we cannot fully comprehend what He is doing in each incident, every disaster is a wake-up call for humanity. God is alerting us to the need for repentance-so the lost can be saved and the saved can be revived to live totally for Him. The Lord wants to get our attention, and catastrophes open our ears to hear from Him.
Be assured today that the One who loves us perfectly is in full control, working everything out according to His plan. Knowing this should fill us with hop, even in the midst of crisis. The Lord promises to turn disaster to good for those who “are called according to His purpose” (Rom.8:28).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, endow me with the grace to keep trusting You in times of great suffering.

2. Oh Lord, let all things work together for my good purpose in life.

3. Lord, turn disaster to good for those that are called according to your purpose.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Daniel 5 -6
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM