The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 7th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 7TH DECEMBER.

PREDESTINED FOR GLORY.

According as he hath chosen us in HIM before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love (Ephesians 1:4).

As Christians, we were chosen in Christ, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blame before Him in love. We were chosen in Him before the foundation of the world. From the beginning of time, God set the seal of approval, that when Christ shall come and die, and provide salvation for the world, everyone who would come into Him would be glorified.

Moreover, not only are we chosen in Christ, we’re also without blame: “…that we should be holy and without blame before him in love” (Ephesians 1:4). How could we be without blame, with all our mistakes, errors, and faults? Jesus took our blame.

The Bible says, “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight” (Colossians 1:21-22). He did all that for us on the Cross, so we could become inheritors of His righteousness; justified, holy, sanctified, and without blame. You don’t have to struggle to be holy or blameless; you don’t have to try to impress Him to accept you; He already accepted you.

Ephesians 1:5-6 says, “Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.” God set all of these in motion before the foundation of the world. He planned that you’d live the glory life, void of sickness, failure, and the decadence of today’s world. He planned that you’d be the proof of His goodness, the expression of His righteousness, and the effulgence of His glory. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for having chosen me in Christ, before the foundation of the world. I’m holy and without blame, because Jesus took away my blame and shame, and gave me His glory and righteousness. I’m free to live in righteousness, and reign in this world as a victor and a champion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Jude & Daniel 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 9:1-10 & Amos 7
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY,DECEMBER 07, 2018

*BREAKING FORTH IN GLORY*

SCRIPTURE: Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily": and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy rearward. Isaiah 58:8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God has called us to virtue and glory and not to reproach and mockery.

We serve a glorious God who created man in His image to live a glorious life. God created man and crowned him with glory (Psalms 8:4-5). We are not permitted to carry Christ in us and live in shame. We are not permitted to be connected to Christ and be swallowed up in mockery. God has called us to virtue and glory and not to reproach and mockery (2 Peter 1:3).

Now, what are some of the products of the glory of God?
1. Honour: The glory of God is the channel of honour. Glory is always accompanied with honour. The glory of God forbids shame, reproach, disgrace and insult.
2. Distinction: The glory of God is the channel of distinction. Where there is glory, people shine. Glory facilitates excellence in life.
3. Favour: The glory of God guarantees favour. When people have glory, they live in favour (Isaiah 60:3-4).

One pathway to encountering the glory of God is passion for God and for His Glory. In Exodus 33:18, Moses practically begged God to show him His glory. To be passionate is to ask for God’s best. God reveals His glory to those who value it to the point that they cannot do without it.

Beloved, my counsel is, develop an undying passion for God in order to experience the glory of God.

REMEMBER THIS: God has called us to virtue and glory and not to reproach and mockery.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Be passionate for God and for His glory to fill the earth as the waters cover the seas.
2. Ask God to reveal His glory to you at the place of prayer.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the full manifestation of Your glory on my life. Let Your glory swallow every contrary thing in my life and destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BREAKING FORTH IN GLORY

QUOTE: If you will do for God what He cannot do for Himself, then, He will do for You what you cannot do for yourself. Culled from ALABASTER BOX by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 4:5 to 5:17, Acts 25:1 to 27, Psalm 5:1 to 12, Proverbs 18:19.

AMAZING FACT: Women burn fat more slowly than men, by a rate of about 50 calories a day.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 07/12/1972 – Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, was launched. The crew took the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they left the Earth.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 7TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: HE PARDONS INIQUITY.

MEMORISE:

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 1 John 2:1

READ: Isaiah 55:7-11

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Our God is the Righteous and Merciful Judge who does not change. Although He cannot behold iniquity, He still forgives sin when all the conditions He has set for pardon are met. The Holy Spirit reveals these conditions in Isaiah 55:7, saying:

“Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.”

From this scripture, it is clear that our God pardons iniquity. He does this because He loves sinners, even though He hates their sins. Those who profess to speak for God should have this truth at the back of their mind. Some religious zealots today cannot fathom why God will pardon the sins of those who have committed so much evil. I will refer such people to the words of the Holy Spirit in Isaiah 55:8:

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.”

The will of God for sinners is that they should repent so that He can pardon their iniquity. Religious zealots are like Jonah who knew this truth and yet refused to go and preach to Nineveh. He actually wanted God to destroy them. Nevertheless, he was forced to preach to them, and even though their sins were great, God pardoned them when they repented. Jonah 3:10 says:

“And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.”

Surprisingly, Jonah was very angry with this outcome.

Jonah’s attitude sounds shocking and unbecoming of a prophet, but you need to ask yourself if you are not a Jonah in disguise. Are you like the Pharisees who grumble whenever Jesus forgave any sinner? Do you look at unbelievers around you with disdain, believing that they are too beneath you for you to relate with or share the word of God with them? Do you find yourself getting upset when you hear that a really bad person has given his life to Christ, thinking that such a person deserves to suffer in hell? Do you write people off as being irredeemable? If you fit any of these descriptions, then you are a 21st century Jonah and you need to repent too.

ACTION POINT:

Pray for unsaved souls around you, that God will touch their hearts and bring them to the saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Daniel 1-2

John 8:12-30

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY SINS?

1. What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

o Refrain:
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,

2. For my cleansing this I see,
For my pardon this my plea,

3. Nothing can for sin erase
Naught of works, ‘tis all of grace,

4. This is all my hope and peace,
This is all my righteousness,
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: FRIDAY 7TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: DEMONIC STONES TO STEPPING STONES!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 2:1-10?

Why did God bring Moses into the world at a time when a decree had gone forth that all male children born by the Hebrews should be killed immediately? The birth of Moses at that time is proof that GOD IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE DECREES OF MEN. God will not find out what the laws of men say before He decides what He can do to break through for you. HE IS UNANSWERABLE TO ANYONE! That is why He is God! The decree had gone forth, but long before that decree was issued, GOD HAD ISSUED HIS OWN MASTER DECREE! He spoke through Joseph, “God will surely visit you, and you shall carry up my bones from here…” Again, many years before that, He spoke to Abram, “…your seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them, and they shall afflict them, four hundred years; also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.”

The decrees of every satanic “Pharaoh” shall not stand against the decree of your God concerning your destiny! Moses was born in DIFFICULT TIMES! He was born with a DECREE OF DEATH HANGING ON HIS HEAD! Wow! Yet, after three months, his status changed; he became the son of Pharaoh’s daughter! Oh! Miracle God! The same Pharaoh that had issued a death sentence on every unborn Hebrew male child became the one who fed and trained/nurtured a Hebrew boy whose birthday memory was sealed with 3 words: “CONDEMNED TO DIE!”

As 2018 ends, what was planned to disgrace you will be GRACIOUS to you! What was planned to stop you will accelerate you! What was planned to reduce you will induce you to higher grounds! Your God is UNSTOPPABLE, and if He is unstoppable, YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE! The hands that were ordained to hurt you will comfort you and help you like in the days of David! The same “DEMONIC STONE” thrown on your path to make you fall will become a STEPPING STONE to your greatness and glory in Jesus name. Pray now!

_Bring 3 end-of-year prayer points! Tomorrow is the Lagos, Ogudu, anointing service. Theme is: “REVERSING THE IRREVERSIBLE”; Time: 8am._

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…??
1. Pray on today’s word as it has touched you.

2. Moses was trained/protected in Pharaoh’s house! Lord, turn every demonic stone to my stepping stone in Jesus name (Pray it for 5 days, night and day).

3. Lord God, use what was planned for my shame to become my land of fame in Jesus name.

4. Lord, turn every OBSTACLE to my MIRACLE as 2018 ends in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously. See page 7.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

NOTICE FROM THE ADMIN DESK!!! _PLEASE BELOVETH KINDLY REFER TO PREVIOUS UPDATE FOR THE SONG (My Faith Looks Up To Thee)_
For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM