The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 4th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 4TH DECEMBER.

ONLY BY THE SPIRIT.

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God (1 Corinthians 2:12).

Part of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life is to unveil your inheritance to you; to show you the things which are freely given to you by the Father. He’s the only one that knows your inheritance enough to make them available to you. For example, the Bible says God has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). You can only know what these spiritual blessings are by the Holy Spirit!

How do you describe spiritual blessings? How do you identify them? What do they look like? How can you tell what’s from God, and what’s not from Him? It’s only by the Holy Spirit! That’s what we read in our theme scripture. The ensuing verse says, “Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth…” (1 Corinthians 2:13). In other words, these spiritual blessings are made manifest through the language of the Spirit; words inspired in us by the Holy Spirit.

For example, when you say you’re born again, man’s wisdom thinks you mean you’ve turned over a new leaf, or you’ve merely changed your ways of doing things, but no; it’s much more profound than that! It means you’ve become a new creation; one with God; an associate of the God-kind. This isn’t a piece of information for the intellect or from the intellect, but a revelation of the Spirit; an esoteric insight unveiled to your spirit by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

Life in its fullness, peace, righteousness, divine healing, health, prosperity, forgiveness, fellowship with the Father and with the Son Jesus Christ, are among God’s glorious blessings given to you to enjoy freely. The Holy Spirit came, not only to reveal these blessings to you, but also to teach you to walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel. Recognise His ministry in your life and He’ll lead and guide you in the transcendent life in Christ.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, by whom I’m made aware, and take advantage of all that you’ve granted me in Christ Jesus. I walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel; nothing good is withheld from me; I have all things that pertain to life and godliness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 5 & Daniel 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 7:1-10 & Amos 1-2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

4TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that the Spirit of God has separated me from the destruction that ruins men’s lives and the judgment that works in the lives of men, having been identified with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. I am like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom. I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory! My life is upgraded and programmed by the Word and

I am living a life that is full of possibilities. I am in Christ; therefore, I see life differently, I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread.

Hallelujah! No force has the ability to defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. I am more than a conqueror, and I live each day with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and
the power of divinity are working for me, and for my good. I am a burning and a shining light; fervent in spirit, serving the Lord.

I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel of Christ. I am lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
“ LIFE DECISION”

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY,"DECEMBER 04, 2018

*THE HAND OF THE LORD – THE SECRET OF IMPACT AND SAFETY*

SCRIPTURE": …The hand of our God is upon all them for good that seek him; but his power and his wrath is against all them that forsake him… Ezra 8:22.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When God releases His Hand on His people,"He also releases safety, security and defence.

The Hand of the Lord is the secret of exemption from destruction in life. The Hand of God upon a person is also a trigger for impact in life and destiny. That is why nothing generational or impactful can be done by anyone without the Hand of the Lord upon a person. Nothing can stand the test of time and eternity without the Hand of the LORD.

When the Hand of the Lord is upon a man, what happens in his life is what only the energy of God can accomplish. When the Hand of the Lord is upon a person, it is not possible for him to move at the normal human pace.

The Hand of the Lord is also the guarantee of safety and security in life’s journey. When God releases His Hand on His people, He also releases safety, security and defence.

The Hand of the Lord forbids a person from existing as a waste-able material. No devil can waste a man who has the Hand of God on his/her life. The finger of the devil cannot survive in the life of the man who carries the Hand of God.

Today, I decree that the last time the devil molested or harassed you is the last time forever; where blood is wasted, yours shall never be wasted in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": When God releases His Hand on His people,"He also releases safety, security and defence.

ASSIGNMENT":
1. Ask the Lord to release His Hand upon your life at the place of prayer.

PRAYER: O Lord,"lay Your Hands upon me. Your Hands are sufficient for my life and my destiny. Thank You Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE": The man who is connected to the Mercy of God is no longer at the mercy of the devil. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 2 Kings 23:31 to 25:30,"Acts 22":17 to 23:10,"Psalm 2":1 to 12,"Proverbs 18":13.

AMAZING FACT: 80% of the brain is water.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 04/12/2017 – The Lamborghini Urus is the world's fastest SUV. Reaching speeds of 190 miles per hour.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 4TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: WHEN YOU NEED A MIRACLE.

MEMORISE:

Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? John 11:40

READ: Matthew 8:5-13

5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

There is a different key that opens each door in a house. This fact of life also applies to the things of God. There are certain things you must do in order to receive a miracle at any point in time. The most important key to open the door o miracles is the act of exercising faith. The fact that you have been in church for decades does not guarantee that you have the kind of faith that can get you the miracle you desire. In the story behind today’s memory verse, despite Mary and Martha’s closeness with Jesus Christ, their faith was so weak that they did not believe their brother could be raised from the dead. Jesus had to prop up their faith by admonishing them to believe in order to see the glory of God. In contrast to this in today’s Bible reading, we see a manifestation of great faith that received commendation from our Lord. The centurion had faith that Jesus did not need to be physically present with his critically ill servant before He could heal him. Remarkably, it was the Lord Himself who described the centurion’s faith as “great”! I pray that you will also begin to walk in this type of faith in Jesus’ Name.

Do you know that there are times when the faith of a member of the congregation is greater than that of the pastor? There is this testimony of one of my daughters who came to me for prayer that God should change the sex of her baby from female to male because the husband said he would send her packing if she gave birth to another female child. As I tried to persuade her to accept the will of God for that baby, since it was already confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that the child in her womb was a girl, she told me, “Daddy, but you taught us that with God nothing shall be impossible!” At that point, I decided to agree with her in faith. Beloved, this daughter of mine got what she wanted because the Lord changed the sex of her fully grown foetus from female to male.

In addition to faith, humility could also be seen in the centurion. Despite his stature as a high ranking Roman officer, he did not see himself as worthy enough to have the Lord come into his house. This attitude of humility worked for the centurion, and it will work for you as well. If you have pending acts of repentance or restitution to fulfill, go ahead to do them in humility. Don’t forget to add the icing of praise to your prayer, and you will receive your miracle today in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, increase my faith and let the Lordship of Christ prevail over my circumstances today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 43-44

John 7:1-24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: TUESDAY 4TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE “3 C” TESTS!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 39:1-8?

The most important training you can give yourself as a man/woman, boy or girl, is the training of SPEAKING THE RIGHT WORDS AT THE RIGHT TIME. Nothing is a refreshing and soothing as a word spoken at the right time. Job, a man who had faced affliction upon affliction declared, ‘how forcible are right words.’ Friends came to sympathise with him, but instead of speaking comfort and hope into the soul of this wounded man, they tried to INVESTIGATE AND APPORTION BLAME. No! God has not called you into the ministry of investigation/criticism! Stop judging people. Stop judging those men/women of God; they are not answerable to you. You did not call them into ministry. Be careful with your words!

Treat your WORDS as your most powerful servants! Once you send them an errand, THEY DO NOT RETURN UNTIL THE JOB IS DONE! Train your tongue to speak creative, comforting and constructive words. If anything must come out of your mouth, make sure it passes these three ‘C’ tests. Is it creative? Is it comforting? Is it constructive? Even if it is a joke, make sure it passes the test. Your words are valuable. Treat them as such and regrets will be far from you! Dorothy Nevil says: “The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place, but to leave unsaid, the wrong thing at the tempting moment.” A Spanish proverb says, “Don’t speak unless you can improve on the silence.” Hear David again in Verse 1 of today’s scripture, “I said, ‘I will guard my ways lest I sin with my tongue; I will restrain my tongue with a muzzle WHILE THE WICKED ARE BEFORE ME…”

Be careful of what you say in the presence of wicked people. If Joseph had muzzled his mouth in the presence of his brothers, his persecution may not have been so tough. By the time he got to Potiphar’s house, he talked less about his dreams. The wisdom of silence. Yes! I am led to ask you to conduct an obituary for wrong words in our life! BURY THEM! Close with Rumi: “Raise your word, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.” Never forget the three ‘C’ tests!

_3 END-OF-YEAR PRAYER POINTS!_
_Prepare for THE LAST LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE OF 2018 at the OGUDU MOUNTAIN, THIS SATURDAY. Theme: “REVERSING THE IRREVERSIBLE.” Whatever was lost this year shall be RESTORED AND REVERSED! Time: 8am. COME WITH 3 END-OF-YEAR PRAYER POINTS!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When The Morning Comes…??
1. Pray seriously as led concerning today’s word.

2. As 2018 ends, every scheme of the enemy to ensnare me by what I say, scatter in Jesus name.

3. Every evil voice speaking against me, be silenced NOW! Lord, reverse the irreversible in Jesus name.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
Song 2: When The Morning Comes?
1. Trials on ev’ry hand
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by

Chorus
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us anawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, December 4, 2018*

*TOPIC: OVERCOMING BARRIERS (II)

*Read: Exodus 4:1-13*
*MEMORISE:*
Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say (Exodus 4:12).

*EXPOSITION*

According to our discussion yesterday, a faith barrier is made up of attitudes that short-circuit our trust and prevent us from obeying the Lord’s will. A negative self-image can hinder us in these ways – ignorance of God’s character and promises. As we see in Moses’ life, three other attitudes can also trip us up: doubt, feelings of inadequacy, and fear of failure.

Moses doubted if Israelites would believe the Lord had chosen him to lead them. But God graciously reassured him by providing demonstrations of divine power (Exo. 4:1-5). When doubt invades our minds, it can be overcome with diligent studying of Scripture and persistent prayer, which will replace uncertainty with biblical truth.

Moses was not eloquent, and a perceived lack of skill left him feeling inadequacy for the job–he was afraid trying to speak would make him look foolish. God patiently reassured him of divine help in that task (vv. 10-12). The Lord often chooses unlikely people to carry out His plan because He looks at the heart, not human qualifications (1 Sam. 16:7). He can overcome all our inadequacies. Thankfully, Moses eventually obeyed. But at first, he did not embrace God’s instructions and instead asked to be relieved of the assignment (Exo. 4:13). A fear of failure can prevent us from saying yes to the Lord.

Carrying out God’s will requires a heart that trusts Him, a soul that steps out in obedience, and a mind that leaves success or failure to Him. As we break down the faith barrier, we will be able to see the evidence of God’s presence and power–and experience the joy of obedience.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, equip me with the faith that breaks down all barriers.

2. Lord, give me a heart that will continually trust You in my walk with You.

3. Pray for one or two or more people you know that are experiencing some forms of barriers, that God should give them victory over such.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 42 - 44*
Good morning and do have a glorious day ahead.
Jesus is coming soon. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM