The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 1st December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 1ST DECEMBER.

LOVE BEYOND THE CROSS.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends (John 15:13).

Most people have never known what divine love is, and as a result, they define it on the basis of their relationships with human beings. They think they know and have experienced the love of God because of the things He’s done for them, such as in salvation, health, deliverance, abundance, and many other blessings they experience.

Well, Jesus dying in our behalf to prove His love for us was an awesome blessing indeed; He said, “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends” (John 15:13). However, here, He wasn’t referring to divine love, but to human love. When He died for us, He didn’t die as God; He died as a man; that was what made His death in our behalf valid. The love He expressed for us at that point was the love that a man would have for his friends.

Divine love, however, is different. Jesus said in John 14:10, “...I am in the Father, and the Father in me....” He experienced the love of the Father the way no man ever did; He walked in the Father, and the Father walked in Him. That’s the kind of love that resulted after the Cross; that’s the love He brought us into. He invites us to open our eyes, open our understanding and look beyond human love, and embrace His divine love! He saved us with His own love, gave His life for us, so we could experience the Father’s love through fellowship.

The only way you experience the love of God is to be in fellowship with the Father, and that’s what Jesus made possible through the life He gave us; the resurrection brought us into that fellowship; into divine love with the Father. With the resurrection, we came out as new creations; and He gave us the Holy Spirit so we could fellowship with the Father. Now, we can really enjoy the love that’s beyond the Cross. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the revelation of your Word to my spirit on your divine love for me; amazing love, so sweet, so sublime, so divine! Through fellowship with you, studying and meditating on the Scriptures, I experience this immeasurable love in its power; love beyond the Cross, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:35-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 2:4-7 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink 6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 2:15-3:1-10 & Ezekiel 45-46

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 5:1-14 & Joel 1
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SATURDAY 1ST DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF DAVID – TOUCH NOT THE ANOINTED!?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 105; NUMBERS 12:1-10?

Welcome to this last month of this year! Psalm 105:15 clearly states: “…Touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” These days, it is so easy to see believers use their tongues to destroy and spread messages that soil the reputation of God’s ministers across the globe! If you find yourself to have been caught in this error, use today’s devotional to make a U-TURN! A brother that lived in one of the West African countries told a couple of believers his own experience about “Touching God’s anointed”. He said: “I had earlier in the day spread rumours I never validated about a popular western gospel artiste and while I lay at night to sleep, the Lord Himself visited me, and said these words to me - ‘Who are you to judge My servant?” When Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses, Miriam was plagued with leprosy (Numbers 12:9-10). I call it “THE ERROR OF MIRIAM!”

One of David’s guarded secrets was that he understood the principle of “TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED.” That was why he did not kill King Saul, even though the king did wrong several times against him – 1Samuel 26:11. No wonder he became so great even greater at death! Did Jesus of Nazareth not descend from him? When children mocked God’s servant Elisha in 2Kings 2:23-24, God allowed two bears to destroy 42 of the mockers! Guard your lips! Touching God’s servant with your mouth, heart or fingers is a sin! That a particular pastor or prophet/prophetess may not be perfect, does not give you the right to tear him/her down with your lips! Catch this: When men or women of God sin or make mistakes, the ONE who called them is very able to deal with them in His own way! When you speak evil of them, God will fight you FIRST before even punishing/correct them! Oh! God knows the men and women He calls and He knows they are not perfect even before He called them! But He knows that there is an ISRAEL in every JACOB! God judges them by who they can become and not who they are now! Don’t forget that they are also running their heavenly races and will give account of their souls! Honour God’s servants, and God will honour you!

_The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New Year gifts. Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God as led.??
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led.

2. Thank God for this last month! Lord, surprise me for good!

3. I shall not become a victim of the ERROR OF MIRIAM! I reject spiritual or financial LEPROSY in Jesus name (Pray it well for 3 days).

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 1ST DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: THE DEATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS.

MEMORISE:

Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his! Numbers 23:10

READ: Revelation 14:9-13

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Today’s Bible text and memory verse reveal the blessing of dying the death of the righteous. As long as Jesus tarries, everyone including Christians will either be in a state of righteousness or unrighteousness. The question you need to answer is which state you will be in when your time comes.

The Holy Spirit has made it clear that there is nothing we can do of our own accord to attain righteousness in Isaiah 64:6, He said:

“But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.”

Who then are the righteous? Paul, in his letter to the Romans, explains that we only become righteous when we submit ourselves to the righteousness of God made available through Jesus Christ. Romans 10:3-4 says:

“For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.”

Beloved, if the Lord calls for your soul today, will your death be that of the righteous? If we look at the other side of what the Spirit is saying in Revelation 14:13, He clearly warns that anyone who does not die in Christ will have everlasting unrest. This will not be our portion in Jesus’ Name.

Submitting to the righteousness of God is not just about giving your life to Christ, but rather a continuous journey of submitting to God’s will and living daily for Him. Beloved, can you boldly say that you are living a life that is in total submission to God’s will? Can you say that you have a relationship with God where you commune with Him and know what He wants you to do with your life daily? The temple veil that prevented the children of God from having direct relationship with Him was torn on the day of crucifixion, signifying that everyone can now relate with God personally (Matthew 27:51, Hebrews 4:16). This is the foundation of living a righteous life and the source of assurance that all you are doing is in line with His will for you. I pray that you will have a deeper relationship with God from today.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please guide me as I begin to deepen my relationship with You, and cause me to hear from You on what You will have me do at every point in time.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 38-39

John 6:1-24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY SINS?

1. What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

o Refrain:
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,

2. For my cleansing this I see,
For my pardon this my plea,

3. Nothing can for sin erase
Naught of works, ‘tis all of grace,

4. This is all my hope and peace,
This is all my righteousness,
Seed of Destiny

Saturday 01 December, 2018

TOPIC: THE PROFITS OF DEDICATION

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE.

SCRIPTURE": But seek ye first the kingdom of God,"and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6":33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The place you give to God in your life determines the place you find in life,"both in time and in eternity.

It is worthy to note that there are benefits in serving God. There are profits in going the extra mile with and for God. Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that dedication to God leads to the addition of everything we need in life. There is no wasted service to God. God has not called us to seek Him in vain (Isaiah 45":19); rather,"He has called us to bless us. So, the place you give to God in your life determines the place you find in life, in time and in eternity.

In Matthew 19":29,"the Bible says, And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

This passage implies that whatever it costs you to serve God, you will receive back in multiple folds, together with life in eternity. It is not possible to give God the first place in your life and come last in life. There are people who think that serving God equals inconvenience in life; they feel that people suffer when they make up their mind to serve God. The truth is, the dividends of dedication or service to God far outweigh the cost of commitment to God.
Beloved, my counsel is, pour out your entire life to the service of God; serve God whether it is convenient or not and He will bless you abundantly in all things.

REMEMBER THIS": The place you give to God in your life determines the place you find in life,"both in time and in eternity.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Give God the first priority in your life,"time, resources, etc.

2. Be faithful and real in your service to God.
PRAYER": O Lord,"I dedicate my life and my whole being to You. I ask that You use me for Your glory, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE PROFITS OF DEDICATION.

QUOTE: Anytime or anywhere you are found worldwide,"fight for the dethronement of the enemy and his agenda; fight them. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING": 2 Kings 18:13 to 19:37,"Acts 21":1 to 17,"Psalm 149":1 to 9,"Proverbs 18":8.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, December 1, 2018

TOPIC: YOUR READING OF IT

Read: Luke 10:25-28

MEMORISE: He said to him, "What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?" (Luke 10:26).

EXPOSITION

In our text today, the lawyer who queried Jesus already had a very wrong intention- to test Jesus, the perfect Wisdom of God (v. 25). So many people approach Jesus, read His Word (the Bible), or listen to sermons with biased/prejudiced minds. Your questions during the Sunday school or Bible study, are they not meant to prove Your so called ‘superior’ theological/Bible knowledge-arrogance, or to ‘wash down’ God’s Word and the speaker?

God sees very deeply into your intention and ulterior motives, as the case may be, and has the right response and reward for such, respectively (cf. Gal.6:7).

In Luke 10:26, we see that things regarding the understanding of God’s word First, What is written… implies the ability to read the Scripture correctly, without distortion. But much more important is the second implication.

…Your reading of it. In other words, Jesus was asking the young ruler, “How do you see or understand what you have read? What do you choose to see in what you read in the scripture? Are you sure you are not reading your prejudices into it?
Your reading of the word of God would you determine your attitude to it, because the way you conceive what goes into your mind determines how you perceive and react to the world around you. Your reading of the scripture would determine what you make of, and make out of it. Many read the scripture upside down to their own damnation. Hope you are not one of them? No wonder false teachings, distortions and outright heresies abound today.
Beware?

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, give me the right understanding of your Word as I study it daily.

2. Holy Spirit, help me never to a
buse or distort Your Word anywhere, anytime.

3. Lord, deliver Your Church from false teacher/
prophets and heretics, in Jesus’ name

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 36 -37
Author: CAC WORLDWID
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM