The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 29th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 29TH OCTOBER.

RESPOND TO THE WORD…NOT TO CIRCUMSTANCES.

But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me (Matthew 14:30).

On a certain day, Peter and the other disciples were in a boat, far in the sea, when they saw someone walking on the water towards them. Frightened, they thought they’d seen a ghost; but to assuage their fear, the Lord said to them, “...Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid” (Matthew 14:27 NKJV). To be double sure, Peter replied, “...Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water” (Matthew 14:28 NKJV). And Jesus said to Peter, “Come!”

Straightaway, Peter got out of the boat, into the water, and started walking on water to meet Jesus; a remarkable miracle! However, as Peter approached Jesus, the wind and waves became boisterous, and Peter became distracted, and began to sink (Matthew 14:30). He walked on the water as long as his attention was on the Master, but things changed when he shifted his focus to the prevailing circumstances.

Refuse to allow circumstances run your life. You’re a creature of faith, and faith doesn’t consider circumstances; faith responds only to the Word. No matter how fierce the attacks of the enemy may be, refuse to be moved; walk on in victory. Be like Abraham who refused to consider his body, when he was about one hundred years old, neither did he consider the deadness of Sarah’s womb. Rather, he was strong in faith, giving glory to God (Romans 4:19-20).

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” Stay your mind on the Word always; look away from the challenge, the difficulty, unto Jesus, the living Word, and He’ll keep you in perfect peace; the peace of prosperity. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My gaze is fixed on the Lord and His eternal Word. I refuse to be moved, deterred, distracted or influenced by situations or circumstances that are contrary to the provisions of God’s Word. I soar above circumstances, and walk in perpetual victory, because I live by the Word. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Romans 4:19-20 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: 20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Titus 1-2 & Jeremiah 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
James 3:1-18 & Ezekiel 29

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

29TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that my spirit is built up and energized as I constantly look into the mirror of God, and give the Word first place in my life! My profiting is evident for all to see! Christ is my Ark and I will never sink in life. The terrible economic situation of the world will never cause me to sink.

It doesn’t matter who is sinking, it does not matter the business that is moving out of town, it does not even matter the nations that are going into recession; I am in a safe place! I am in Christ, the secret place of the Most High. Life is not a mystery unto me because I dwell in the realm of light. I am in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life. I am anointed to grow by the power of the Spirit. No weapon fashioned against me prospers. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage.

I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; my steps are ordered of the Lord. Joy, health, peace, prosperity and the good life are my heritage in Christ! In every area of my life, as I walk in union with Him, I experience God’s manifold wisdom, supernatural blessings, and revelation of His Word. I live above sickness, poverty, failure, death, defeat, and destruction. Hallelujah! This is my time and season, and there’s no stopping me. Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 29TH OCTOBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: LAUGHTER ROBBERS MUST DIE!*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 2:1-5; JOB 5:21-22*?

Laughter is the one tool that throws confusion into the camp of the enemy, especially when the devil is doing his worst to fill you with depression and sorrow. Verse 2-4 of our 1st scripture says something interesting about God: When His enemies assemble themselves together to plot against Him and His purpose and His anointed ones (that includes you and me), He LAUGHS. That is His first response. HE LAUGHS. ‘He that sits in the heavens shall laugh…’ *If your Father is laughing over the plots and sweat of your enemies over you, WHO ARE YOU TO CRY AND BE SORROWFUL?* You need to understand what God understands about laughter: it is one of the best tools for confusing the enemy. It was Mark Twain that wrote: *“Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.”* Not even the devil can stand a God-inspired laugh!

Hear Job’s friend in our 2nd scripture: “AT DESTRUCTION AND FAMINE, THOU SHALT LAUGH.” Never let battles or the devil steal your laughter or your JOY because he knows that the JOY of the LORD is your strength! LAUGHTER ROBBERS MUST DIE! Mark Twain also opined: *“The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.”* Maybe from how the year has been, you really cannot find a reason to laugh! But your God is using today’s devotional to say to you: *Stop Looking Around And Start Looking Within! Look Within You! Look Up To The Greater One Living In You!* When you look at God, you will find reasons to laugh and rejoice!

As 2018 ends, when people hurt you and you are tempted to get angry, just LAUGH! Wayne Dyer said, *“It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.”* Face the world daily with a smile on your face! No matter how ugly things look. DON’T TAKE OFF THAT SMILE! A great woman once said, *“The best make-up a woman can wear is a beautiful smile.”* It is not just true for women, but for men also. If you will just look well at how God has been to you and how good He can be, you will find a million and one reasons to smile and LAUGH AT THE DEVIL. Put on your laughter clothes today and keep the devil and all your enemies in a state of permanent confusion! Laugh at the devil NOW!

_Still give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to souls! I see NEW FAVOUR coming on you for every copy given out!_

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best song of worship as led.??
1. Thank God and pray about the word as led now.

2. I put on the robe of joy and celebration today. I decree: Every LAUGHTER ROBBER must dry up and die! My joy/peace cannot be stolen in Jesus name!

3. Every plan of the enemy to fill the remaining days of 2018 with pain and sorrow, scatter in Jesus name.

4. *Pray in Tongues now and laugh at the devil now!*

https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
MONDAY 29TH OCTOBER 2018
THEME: LOOK UP

MEMORIZE:
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. John 15:5

Read: Hebrews 12:1-3 (KJV)
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us ,
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

To look up unto Jesus means to rely on Him for help and to see Him as our example. He is our forerunner who has triumphantly gone through whatever we are passing through now. He knew the purpose of His coming into this world, and He stayed true to that purpose till it was fulfilled.
Therefore, in the midst of trials and temptations, you only need to look up to Jesus and walk in the steps that He left for us to follow.

To look to Jesus is to look away from every other thing and focus on Him alone. Naturally, when you look up, it becomes impossible to see your surroundings at the same time. For this reason, your focus shifts from your surroundings and settles on the things above alone.

So, to look up to Jesus means that no matter how fierce the storm is raging in our present situation, you must look away from it and fix your gaze only on Jesus Christ. The good thing is that it is only then that solutions will come and peace will be given to calm the raging storm. If you don’t believe me, ask Peter. When he had his eyes set on Jesus, he was walking on the stormy sea, but the moment he looked at his surroundings, he began to sink Matthew 14:28-31 says:

“But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, Saying, Lord , save me.”

You will not sink in Jesus’ Name.
To look to man is a fruitless effort. A person can only raise you as far as his or her hands can reach, and each person’s reach is limited. Also, someone can be in a position of authority today and be out of it tomorrow, and so what happens to you if you have been looking up to that person? In the little time i have spent on earth, I have come to discover that the only person you can trust totally is God. He is the one who never fails, has no limits and can never be dethroned.

Finally, to look up to Jesus is to focus on our destination and our reward. We are sojourners here on earth, only passing through on our way to our eternal home. If Heaven is your final destination, then it is only wise that you focus on The Way to that destination. The Bible says that He sits at the right hand of God’s throne. That is our finish line, and that is where your gaze should be permanently fixed.

Action point: Keep your gaze fixed on Jesus, no matter what.

Bible in one year:
Jeremiah 29-30, Luke 12:35-56,

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY
HOUR

I need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.
Chorus

I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior!
I come to Thee

I need Thee every hour,
Stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their power
When Thou art nigh.

I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide,
Or life is vain.

I need Thee every hour,
Teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfil.

I need Thee every hour
Most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine Indeed,
Thou blessed Son.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM