The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 28th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 28TH OCTOBER

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mark 9:23).

Whenever you respond to God on the basis of His Word, you’re sure to have a testimony. That’s because faith is the response of the human spirit to the Word of God.

God’s Word always requires a response from you; that response is the proof that you believe the Word. And to the one who “believes,” anything is possible. That means you can do anything, have anything, go anywhere, be anything, as long as you believe. What is it to believe? Believing has nothing to do with mere mental assent; it’s not passive; it’s active. Believing is an action word; it’s the verb of faith.

The question then is, what do you believe? And what can you believe? It doesn’t matter what the problem is, if you can believe, all things are possible to you, and with you. So, it’s about what you believe. What you believe, you become. Believe that you can be pregnant and bring forth your own children! Believe that you can walk again! Believe that you can see again! Believe that you can be whole again!
Perhaps sickness has attacked your home or you have a loved one that’s suffering terribly from a debilitating ailment, and medical science says there’s no cure. For the Christian, there’s no such thing as “no cure”; nothing is impossible, because anything is possible! You can work a miracle and have a testimony even now.

Instead of crying about the situation, lamenting how dire it is, effect a change by acting on the Word. Put your faith to work. Consider Moses and the children of Israel: the Red Sea was in front of them, with the fierce Egyptian army on their trail. Moses cried unto God for help. But God said, “Moses, stretch your hand over the water and divide it.” Moses did as he was instructed, and the Red Sea split wide open.
It makes no difference what’s before you, or behind you, use the Word to effect a change; calm the storm with the Word. Jesus didn’t say “nothing shall be impossible unto God”; rather, He said, “...nothing shall be impossible unto you” (Matthew 17:20). That means you can do anything, and be everything God has planned for you to be. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for imparting faith to my spirit, and helping me build it strong with the Word. My faith is alive; there’s nothing impossible unto me; there’re no hopeless situations I can’t change, because I’m strong in faith. Thank you, Lord, for a life of unending victories, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:35-37 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Timothy 4:1-22 & Jeremiah 26-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
James 2:1-26 & Ezekiel 28

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

28TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am an heir of God, I am imbued with divine wisdom to bless and change the world! All things are possible to me! My life is the expression of the glorious realities of the Gospel of Christ.

My faith is working and producing results today! By acting on the Word, my faith grows and prevails, and I move from glory to glory. I am walking in abundance because all things are mine! My spirit is enlightened through God’s Word, to walk on the path of life. The Word is light and glory; as I meditate and live by the Word, I am transformed into the glorious image that I behold therein.

There’s no darkness in me; I enjoy a sweet and rich fellowship with the Word and the Spirit. I live the supernatural life! I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body. I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! The Word of God, and the Holy Spirit quicken my mortal body through and through. I am a king-priest! I live up to my calling. I am reigning in life, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful and productive in all things by the Holy Ghost. Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

SUNDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2018

*RELIABILITY - A KEY TO AUTHORITY*

(FROM THE OCTOBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE : Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes…and the king thought to set him over the whole realm…forasmuch as he was faithful,"neither was there any error or fault found in him. Daniel 6 :3-4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your voice of authority is amplified by the weight of your reliability.

Reliability refers to the quality of being trustworthy,"faithful, dutiful or dependable before God and man in all you do.

From our anchor Scripture, we can see that forasmuch as Daniel was faithful or reliable, the king placed him in authority. Therefore, reliability is key to authority. Nothing takes a person up in life like faithfulness. Thus, the limit of your reliability is the limit of your authority.

Nothing gives voice like authority, and nothing reduces a person’s voice like mediocrity. Your voice of authority is amplified by the weight of your reliability. Nobody can be in authority who is not reliable. That is why it is a pity for any nation to have her leader sponsored into authority on the platform of corruption and mediocrity and not on the basis of mentality and reliability. Scarcity and underdevelopment can’t be far from such a nation.

I prophesy to Nigeria and to other African nations that the days where people of low quality mentality rule over high quality thinkers and excellent people have ended. God shall empower the reliable, faithful, excellent and the dutiful to take over authority in such nations, in Jesus’ Name.

My counsel is, be reliable and faithful to God, yourself, your family and other people.

REMEMBER THIS: Your voice of authority is amplified by the weight of your reliability.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Determine to be a reliable and faithful person to God, yourself, spouse, children and other people.
2. Live your life to such a point that people can trust you even when you are not with them.

PRAYER : Lord, I make demands on Your grace to be reliable, dependable and faithful to You and to people around me. Deliver me from an existence in mediocrity Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE VALUE OF SPIRITUALITY

QUOTE: Excellence is a pathway to eminence and integrity facilitates authority. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 51:54 to 52:34,"Titus 3":1 to 15,"Psalm 100":1 to 5,"Proverbs 26":18 to 19

AMAZING FACT: Cashew nuts can protect one against heart disease and cancer,"and it strengthens bones.

TODAY IN HISTORY": 28/10/1538 – The first university in the New World, the Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, was established in Hispaniola
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 28TH OCTOBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: TABLES WILL TURN…*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: REVELATION 1:9-20; DANIEL 6:19-28*?

If you have read your Bible very well and you believe God, then you will understand that *God is an expert at turning the tables around in favour of His children.* Maybe life has battered you again and again and you have given up hope of being delivered from the hands of those who are oppressing and limiting you. I have good news for you today: *TABLES WILL TURN!* Job 5:12 says: “He disappoints the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.” The wisest of men cannot outwit God! He knows just what to do to turn things around and put them under your feet. Some men conspired against Daniel concerning his God and he ended up being thrown into the den of lions. But God was with him there and the lions were silenced supernaturally.

TABLES TURNED! Maybe your conspirators have concluded plans to give you that same treatment; to ‘throw you into the pit of lions.’ But hear this divine secret concerning the lions of life: *LIONS KNOW WHO TO EAT AND WHO NOT TO EAT.* Do not be afraid! TABLE WILL TURN AGAINST YOUR ADVERSARIES! Hear the conclusion of Daniel’s popular story: *The following morning, Daniel came out alive, untouched and without a scratch, and the king ordered that his conspirators and their entire family be thrown into the pit of lions (Vs. 24 of 2nd scripture).* TABLE TURNED! Oh, declare 7 times now: *Tables Will Turn Against My Destiny Haters! Tables Are Turning Against Them Now In Jesus name!”*

Listen: *He who opposes you opposes the Living God.* He that touches you touches the apple of His eye! *Can a man touch HIS EYES OF FLAMING FIRE and go free? (see Rev. 1:14 now).* No! No! No! His eyes are a FLAME! Never lose a night of sleep because of the plots and devices of the crafty! GOD WILL DISAPPOINT THEM! As 2018 ends, trust Him, and He will turn the tables around in your favour!

_For U.K Partners: The U.K. Banks have been permanently restored! See page 29 for the two banks!_

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: When The Morning Comes…??
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.

2. I scatter every assembly that is standing in opposition to my purpose and destiny; let them be thrown into confusion today and as 2018 ends in Jesus name.

3. *Oh! FLAMING EYES OF JEHOVAH; CONSUME every wicked plan against my detractors in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop)!*

4. *Lions know who to eat!* Lord, I receive protection/deliverance from the mouth of wicked lions. LORD, turn the TABLES against them now!!!

5. Pray about today seriously as led. *Pray the morning, afternoon and evening prayers daily!* See pages 7-9.

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Song 2: When The Morning Comes*?
1. Trails dark on ev'ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He'll guide us with His eye,
And we'll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*
By and by, when the morning comes,
All the saints of God are gathering home,
Tell the story how we’ve overcome,

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed, disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness, heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord, and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares often take us unawares,
And our hearts are made to bleed for each thoughtless word or deed;
And we wonder why the test when we try to do our best,
But will understand it better by and by.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SUNDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: RELEVANT FOREVER?  

MEMORISE:

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8

READ:   James 1:16-18

16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

In today’s memory verse, the Lord Jesus Christ is revealed as never changing. If you can catch a revelation of what this means in your spirit, your life will never remain the same. One benefit of His eternal consistency is that the works He did over two thousand years ago, He can still do today in the lives of those who believe and are yielded to him. Not only are His works unchanging, His word also never changes. No wonder the Holy Spirit said in Psalm 119:89:

“For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.”

If you want your life to be built on a sure foundation in this world of uncertainties, then build your life on His word. When you live by the word of God which is forever settled in heaven, it will cause you to remain relevant forever. If you want your life endeavors to outlive you, make sure they are founded on God’s word. I am appealing to you today to embrace the word of God which is forever settled. The world we live in is changing but God never changes, and His standard never changes either. For example, thousands of years after God commanded Abraham to walk before Him and be perfect, Jesus Christ came and echoed the same words to His disciples (Genesis 17:1, Matthew 5:48).

In our Bible text today, we have fundamental truths that cannot be wished away if you want to forever remain relevant spiritually and in the kingdom of heaven. It says:

“Do not err, my beloved brethren.  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.”

One of the truths contained in this scripture is that every good and perfect gift is from God, the Father of lights. You know He is your Father indeed, when like Him you illuminate the darkness of this world. Another of these truths is that this Father of lights does not change, and there is no shadow of turning with Him. As human beings, we may restructure, modernize, amplify and contextualize His printed word in our hands, but His original word is forever the same with Him in heaven. Lastly, the most effective instrument He has been using since the world began is His word (John 1:13). Through this same word are we born again and made perfect. His word is indeed magnified above His Name (Psalm 138:2). Beloved, the extent of your relevance depends on the extent to which your life complies with the word of God. Do you abide by His word?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me through Your Holy Spirit to comply with Your word, and make me relevant to Your work here and hereafter Jesus’ Name. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Jeremiah 27-28

Luke 12:8-34

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM