The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 27th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 27TH OCTOBER.

THE LIGHT AND HOPE OF THE WORLD BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD’s (Obadiah 1:21).

When the Bible says, “saviours shall come up from mount Zion,” it brings to mind the words of Jesus that you’re the salt of the earth, and the light of the world (Matthew 5:13 & 14). This means that it makes no difference the darkness and problems in the world, you’re the hope and the solution that the world needs. The problems and hardship in the world today are your opportunities to shine and manifest the glory of God.

No wonder Jesus said, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 5:16). He said in John 9:5, “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” Then in Matthew 5:14, He said, “Ye are the light of the world….” That means, like Him, you’re a saviour to your world; as long as you’re in the world, you’re the light of the world. What does light do?

Light gives direction; it describes. You’re the one to show the world how to live, what to do, and how to be successful, irrespective of the darkness, because Philippians 2:15 says, “That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world.” In John 8:12, Jesus said, “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” Then in John 20:21, He said, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.”

The Lord Jesus did His part in obtaining salvation for all men through His vicarious death and glorious resurrection. Now, it’s your responsibility to tell others about His saving power. That, really, is the solution to the problems in today’s world: the Gospel of Jesus Christ! There’s no greater light than the light of His righteousness with which we must light up everyone in our world.

Let the Gospel-fire burn in you, and through you; you’re God’s hands of love, mercy and compassion to the world. You’re the light and hope of the world!

PRAYER

Blessed be God! I’m divinely positioned as the light and hope of an ailing world! Through me, the unsaved in my world hear and receive the light of the Gospel, and are transformed and turned from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Timothy 1:11-12 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust. 12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

2 Corinthians 5:18-19 And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Acts 26:16-18 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17 Delivering thee from the people, and [from] the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Timothy 3:1-17 & Jeremiah 23-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
James 1:1-27 & Ezekiel 27

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

27TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that the Word of God has granted me direction, speed, inspiration, counsel, and wisdom. My spirit is constantly refreshed and educated by the Word to produce excellence and manifest righteousness. I’ve been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception. I am full of might and ability of the Spirit.

I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I do not know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah! I am well positioned; I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world.

I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always. I flourish in the blessings of salvation— deliverance, divine health, preservation, prosperity, and wholeness—consummated for me by the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. My life is one of glory and excellence because I am a new creation in Christ Jesus! I am a success, a victor, and a champion forever because Christ is my source, my ability, and my sufficiency. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is SATURDAY
OCTOBER 2018 DAY 27 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: HE WAS BATTLE READY!
( 1 SAMUEL 17:12-27).

Most battles of life come unannounced. Think about this young boy called David. When his father called him out of the desert where he was taking care of the sheep, to go and check up his brothers on the battle ground. He Did Not Know That There Was A Goliath Waiting For Him To Deal With! Indeed, you don’t know when you will confront you GOLIATH because most opportunities to rise up into greatness and prominence come unannounced!

Think about Joseph! They just knocked on the prison door and asked for the Hebrew boy in this prison. They told him, “Pharaoh wants to see you NOW.” His day of opportunity came unannounced! He Did Not Know That, That Was Going To Be His Last Day As A Prisoner. He Did Not Know That His Status Was Going To Change That day. BUT HE WAS READY. David too was ready! A most essential key to greatness preparation. You have to be BATTLE READY!
When Saul’s servant recommended David as the chief musician and comforter to Saul, he told Saul that he was “a mighty valiant man, and a man of war……” NOTE: “Man Of War” meaning that he was a man who was always ready to fight for what is right! HE WAS NEVER CAUGTH UNAWARE.

David was known for that! As 2018 ends and 2019 begins, you have to LIVE PREPARED! Be prepared for your opportunity! Be prepared to live daily for Christ as if it is your LAST DAY! Be prepared for the RAPTURE ALWAYS! Don’t be caught UNAWARES in a weeping eternity! Live holy!! If you are trusting God for a job, PREPARE! Start preparing for the job interview daily! If you are trusting God for a new, BIG, business deal, start preparing now!

Hear Maxwell Maltz, “What is opportunity, and when does it knock? It never knocks. You can wait a whole lifetime, listening, hoping and you will hear no knocking. None at all. You are opportunity, and you must knock on the door leading to your destiny. You prepare yourself to recognize opportunity, to pursue and seize opportunity as you develop the strength of your personality, and build a self-image with which you are able to live with your self-respect alive and growing.” Be ready always!

Today is Lagos (LEKKI) Anointing Service TIME: 8am. Theme: “HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESSS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS!” Bring names of family members! Be ready to also sharpen your prayer life!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.

2. I shall ALWAYS be prepared! Father, I receive strength to prevail on the day of adversity! No unannounced battle shall defeat my destiny in Jesus name.

3. All you GOLIATHS, standing between me and my GREATNESS, VOMIT my glory/ BLESSINGS in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 2 days).

4. Pray about today as led now.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY27TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: HE SETS THE CAPTIVE FREE

MEMORISE:

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. Psalm 91:3

READ: Isaiah 49:24-26

24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

The reason why some children of God miss their day of visitation is that they don’t take prophetic utterances from God seriously, whether written or spoken. For this reason, I encourage you to see the words of our devotional today as prophetic, coming to you from your Maker who can never lie. By the word of the Lord, I proclaim to you that this is the day of your freedom. It shall be unto you as it is written in Psalm 91:3, which says:

“Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.”

In today’s Bible reading, the Lord as the Almighty specifically declares His ability to set the captives free, including lawful captives. Beloved, the meaning of this scripture is that those who willingly got themselves into bondage and are tired of saying there are candidates for God’s deliverance. Some people think that once someone willingly enters into witchcraft, the occult, secret societies, and the like, he or she can never be free again, but going by what the Lord declares in Isaiah 49:24, this is not true.

The last verse of today’s Bible reading contains the key to experiencing the divine intervention that the Lord declares in the preceding verse, and this is where there could be a challenge. It reads in part:

“…..and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”

What constitutes the challenge in this verse? The promise to deliver is only for those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior and Redeemer. I once ministered deliverance to a traditional title holder in Nigeria, and it got to the point where he needed to accept Jesus as His Savior. Amazingly, he refused. All he wanted was God’s benefit of deliverance without submitting to His Lordship. Unfortunately, he died while still in the valley of indecision about accepting the Lord.

So, the choice is yours today. Isaiah 1:19 says:

“If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:”

If you willingly submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ over your life, He will not only set you free, He will also ensure that your freedom is permanent by destroying all your oppressors, as He did to the Egyptians in the Red Sea (Exodus 14:26-28). The Lord of Host be praised! Amen.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, with thanksgiving in my heart, I receive Your promised deliverance and freedom today, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 25-26

Luke 11:33-12:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 18: CONQUEROR AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro' the precious blood of Christ we've victory
If the Lord be for us we can never fail,
Nothing 'gainst His mighty power can e'er prevail.

Chorus
Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought victory.

3. Unto Him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM