The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 26th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 26TH OCTOBER.

GRACED TO EXCEL IN EVERY GOOD WORK.

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8).

Every Christian has the grace to excel in every good work. Our opening verse says God is able to direct all the grace you require for anything in this life towards you, such that you’re never behind in competence or ability. You’re qualified for any task; that’s what it means to have “all sufficiency in all things”; you have all the competencies, special skills and abilities required for excellence in all things.

The word translated “sufficiency” in our opening verse is the Greek word “autarkeia,” which indicates a state of self-sufficiency, whereby you require no aid or support. God has given you a life that’s so balanced, such that you’re so efficient, effective, and capable that you don’t require any help! Think, see, and live from this perspective of limitless possibilities, and endless opportunities. You’re graced to excel in every aspect of your life: your job, family, academics and daily pursuits.

2 Corinthians 3:5 says, “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.” The word “sufficiency,” this time, derives from another Greek word, “hikanotes,” which means competence; being qualified enough to be able; to be up to the task. No matter the challenges you might face in life, they’re bread for you; you’re competent to handle them.
No wonder Paul could boldly affirm in Philippians 4:13: “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” If you were chosen for something, there’s no need wondering whether or not you can do it; your competence is of God. You’ve been specially enabled to live supernaturally to the glory of God.

Even now, declare, “I make great things happen! Good things are happening for me and through me; I’m excellent, and I have an excellent life, because I’m graced to produce excellence.” Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for granting me the grace to excel in every good work. I’m excellent, and I have an excellent life. Your divine power works in me mightily, and I go forth to impact and influence my world with your divine presence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 2:13-14 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Timothy 2:1-26 & Jeremiah 19-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 13:1-25 & Ezekiel 25-26

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

26TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life! I am His extension in the earth; therefore, all authority in heaven, and on earth, and beneath the earth has been granted unto me. The Lord has given me control over everything that concerns me. I refuse to be a victim but live in the victory and authority I have in Christ.

My faith grows strong as I give my heart to the Word, making me unshakeable and immovable at all times. Hallelujah! I walk by faith, and not by sensory perception! I live from my spirit. The circumstances of life are subdued before me. I live on God’s terms; I reason with the mind of Christ, and my outlook on life is from the perspective of the Word, giving me the wisdom and mindset of the righteous. In all that I do, I flourish like the palm tree, because I am continually filled with the Spirit.

As I meditate on the Word even now, I am edified; my spirit is lifted to function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus. I don’t struggle, but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive light, instruction and guidance from the Lord. Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is FRIDAY
OCTOBER 2018 DAY 26 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: HELPERS OF INIQUITY, SCATTER!
(ISAIAH 31:1-9).

What is ‘EGYPT’? Egypt represents anything, anyone or any place that God has delivered you from. Egypt represents those things, places and people that once oppressed and tormented you but from whom/ who your God has delivered you. One painful thing is that the ‘Egypts’ of life never give up! They will do whatever they can to bring you back into their bondage. Hear the word of the Lord in Verse 1 of today’s scripture: “Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help…” Did you get that?

EGYPT is anything that is FLESH! EGYPT is that man or woman whom you see as your God or solution giver! No matter how tough and depressing things look for you, NEVER GO DOWN TO EGYPT because there is “WOE”, Stay with the Lord! Stay in His Word! There is no help for you inEgypt!

As 2018 ends and no matter how this year has been, DON’T GO TO EGYPT FOR HELP. Your help is in the name of the Lord. Egypt is your enemy! The destiny of Egypt, all her helpers and all those that go to Egypt for help is sealed with disappointment and destruction. See Verse 2, “the Lord will arise against the house of the evil doers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.” When the Lord rises against Egypt, you don’t want to be caught in the destruction gap!

Don’t be on their side! Stay on God’s side and watch Him do great and glorious wonders against the helpers of iniquity. Hear this concerning the “house of iniquity” that has risen against you: The God of righteousness will arise on your behalf and FIGHT FOR YOU. Remember Romans 8:31: “If God be for you, who can be against you?”

No matter how many people they have pulled down with their works of iniquity, THEY WILL NOT PULL YOU DOWN. As 2018 ends, the living God will uphold you and strengthen you against them. He who strengthened Hannah against Peninnah will strengthen you against your mockers. He who strengthened Mordecai against Haman will strengthen you against your accusers. He who strengthened David against Saul will strengthen you against “unfriendly friends and stubborn pursuers.” Amen and amen!

“HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS” is TOMORROW, SATURDAY, 8am!
VENUE: Lagos (LEKKI) mountain, by Oando station/ Elegushi bus-stop. Bring names of family members!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of victory as led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.

2. Repent from trusting in EGYPT! Satan, you are a liar! Every evil plot designed to pull me back into bondage (EGYPT); be canceled NOW in Jesus name.

3. Every deceptive help that has risen for me FROM EGYPT, be exposed and SMOCKED OUT by the Holy Ghost fire!

4. Household enemies, VOMIT my blessings NOW!

5. Every evil hand planning any downfall, wither and dry up in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 26TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: WHO IS MY NEIGHBOR?

MEMORISE:

And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. Luke 10:27

READ: Luke 10:25-37

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

The title of today’s devotional is a question which precipitated the parable of the Good Samaritan. The question is even more relevant today because the character of good neighborliness is fast becoming a scarce commodity. It is even more astonishing to find out that the brotherly love that helped the Church to grow in the early days of the Christian faith is dwindling among 21st century believers, but this should not be so. In Galatians 6:10, the Holy Spirit answered the question of who our neighbor is when He admonished us thus:

“ As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.”

To prevent any ambiguity, the Holy Spirit also gave us practical examples of what He meant in the above scripture in James 2:15-16 saying:

“If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?”

Through this scripture, the Holy Spirit is saying that there is no good neighborliness in theoretical spirituality that is not accompanied by action. In today’s Bible text, our Lord used the actions of the Samaritan to vividly illustrate good neighborliness, contrasting his charitable deeds against the selfish attitudes of the priest and the Levite. It is unfortunate that the actions of the latter two reflect what is happening among Christian brethren today. To the pastor, the sick child of a neighbor may die, as long as he is not late to preach somewhere. A chorister would not want to be late for choir practice, even though her fellow sister is critically ill somewhere.

Beloved, the Holy Spirit demands that we add virtue to our faith (2 Peter 1:5). When we add the virtue of good deeds to our faith, the task of evangelizing the world will become very easy to accomplish. The story was told of the General Overseer of a reputable church in Lagos, Nigeria, whose decision to accept Christ was motivated by the kindness of a Christian couple during the Nigerian civil war. He wondered what kind of people would give a bowlful of rice to him, a hungry fugitive who was about to die, at a time when food was terribly scarce. He found out that they were Christians, and there and then he decided to join them in serving Jesus. Beloved, let your faith come alive today with good works.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to add the virtue of good neighborliness to my faith, so that the light of Christ may shine through me to the world.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 23-24

Luke 11:14-32

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
??Seeds Of Destiny
Friday, 26 October 2018

??A Daily Devotional Guide

Topic: THE DANGER OF UNFORGIVENESS

SCRIPTURE: And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. Mark 11:25

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The root of bitterness (unforgiveness) makes life bitter.

Unforgiveness refers to the lack of forgiveness; it is the inability of a person to let go of offences and offenders from his/her heart. It is very important to forgive because unforgiveness has many dangers.

Now, what are some of the dangers of unforgiveness?
1. Unforgiveness prevents people from receiving from God
The truth is, if you feel someone’s offence against you is too grievous for you to forgive, your sins as well would be too grievous for God to forgive (Matthew 18:32-35).

2. Prayer becomes a waste of time where unforgiveness is in place
Without forgiveness, prayer becomes a waste of time and an exercise in futility (Matthew 18:35).

3. Unforgiveness attracts the ministry of tormentors
If you don’t forgive, you have signed in to the activities of tormentors in your life. Cancer is a tormentor, ulcer, paralysis, arthritis, poverty, witchcraft attacks, etc. are all tormentors (Matthew 18:32-35). But that shall not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

4. Unforgiveness invites troubles to life. 
The root of bitterness (unforgiveness) makes life bitter

5. Unforgiveness leads people to eternal damnation in hell fire (1 John 3:14-15). 
Unforgiveness is the pathway to eternity in hellfire. Therefore, refuse to go to hell because of being hurt by a person.

Now, what are the keys to forgiveness?
1. Remember that you have been forgiven by God of your sins 
Always know that if God could forgive you, you too can forgive another person.

2. Remember that your eternity is at stake
To agree to be unforgiving is to sign in for hellfire.

Beloved, I prophesy the grace and the spirit of forgiveness upon you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: The root of bitterness (unforgiveness) makes life bitter.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind not to go to hell because of offence or hurt.
2. Ask God daily for the grace to forgive.
3. Pray for and reconcile with all offenders.

PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on Your grace to be able to forgive offences and offenders. Help me not to be an agent of offence to people Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE DANGER OF UNFORGIVENESS
QUOTE: When we carry bitterness and unforgiveness, we carry again what was nailed on the cross with Jesus Christ. We take on the nature of satan and God is forced to look away from us. Culled from AM I BITTER? By Dr Becky Paul-Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 49:23 to 50:46, Titus 1:1 to 16, Psalm 97:1 to 98:9, Proverbs 26:13 to 16

AMAZING FACT: Cashew nuts have the ability to improve cognitive or reasoning ability.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 26/10/1951 - Winston Churchill became the Prime Minister of Great Britain.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting tomorrow by 6:00pm at a Dunamis Home Church near you. Invite your neighbours and family. God bless you.

By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM