The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 23rd October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 23RD OCTOBER.

HE GUIDES YOU IN THE REALITIES OF LIFE.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth…and he will shew you things to come (John 16:13).

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth. Truth means reality; so, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of reality. Having Him in your life is such a profound advantage, because Jesus said He’d guide you into all reality; it’s His job. He’ll guide you into the reality of your situation, the reality of your family, the reality of your job, your finances, your future, your relationship with God; the reality of your transcendent life in Christ.

Enquire of Him, and He’ll show you the future: the future of your success and greatness from glory to glory. Much more than that, He’ll guide and lead you in that future. With Him, you can never miss your way or walk in darkness. You can trust Him with your health. Sometimes, Christians journey from doctor to doctor, trying to find out about their health; many are enslaved by fear and their symptomatic diagnosis. Trust the Holy Spirit. He already knows everything about your body; His presence in you keeps you in perfect health, ensuring no anomalies or defects thrive in any of your organs or systems.

Now, the Holy Spirit guiding you doesn’t mean there’ll be no challenges; but those challenges are definitely for your promotion. 2 Corinthians 4:17 says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.” Someone may say, “The Holy Spirit told me to get this job, but ever since I started the job, it’s been one challenge or the other.” Relax!

The same Holy Spirit will show you the way of victory; He’ll give you visions for guidance. Remember the words of the Spirit through the Apostle Paul: “…God is faithful, who will…with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it” (1 Corinthians 10:13). 1 John 4:4: “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” Isaiah 54:17, “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper….” Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit, my teacher and my guide. By reason of His indwelling, I’m guided, protected, and inspired to make wise choices, and the right decisions. He counsels me from within, thus I walk in the precision and accuracy of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 16:6-7 CEV You make my life pleasant, and my future is bright. 7 I praise you, LORD, for being my guide. Even in the darkest night, your teachings fill my mind.

Ephesians 1:17-18 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 5:1-25 & Jeremiah 13-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 11:17-40 & Ezekiel 22

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

23RD OCTOBER.

I affirm that necessity is laid upon me and my heart burns with passion for the Gospel. The grace of God will never be in vain in my life! The Word of God has given me a purpose for living and I will never live an empty life! I am powered on the inside to please the Father in all things and I am aglow with the Spirit. I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes.

I am an able, competent, and effective minister of the Gospel of Christ, manifesting the virtues of faith, hope, and love. I am anointed to spread the Gospel with passion, fervour, and dedication. The love of Christ is evident in my actions, heard in my words, seen in my character, and reflected in my conduct.

The Word of righteousness is like fire, shut up in my bones! I am dispensing God’s light, and expressing the life and nature of Christ in my world! I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times. Everything and everyone that is connected to me experiences the grace of God and responds to the influence and beauty of the Spirit that is at work in me. I am on an upward and forward journey; as I meditate on the Word and give vent to the Word, I experience luxuriant growth, significant attainment, and persistent productivity on every side. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 23RD OCTOBER, 2018

TOPIC: STANDING FOR GOD

SCRIPTURE: ...Joseph brought unto his father their evil report. Genesis 37:2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Iniquity kills Destiny

The Scripture makes it clear that one key character of life and destiny worthy of emulation is Joseph. Joseph existed in such a realm of massive destiny and impact that he became a voice in a strange land. Everyone in Egypt was at his command; it was what he said that happened and his exploits cannot be wiped out both in time and eternity.

Now, what was the secret of Joseph? It is standing in righteousness. Joseph took a stand for God; he stood against the evil practices of his brothers. He was against the wind of worldliness that blew everyone in his time and consequently, he existed in an enviable realm.

Beloved, to be different from the world and make a mark for God, you must take a stand for God, you must stand out from the crowd; you must run against the evil wind of unrighteousness and iniquity. If Joseph had consented to the pressure and pleasure of immorality from Potiphar’s wife, his destiny would have been buried. In the same way, when you fall into the temptation of committing immorality and other sinful practices and habits, you bury your destiny. Iniquity kills destiny. On the other hand, integrity is key to fulfilling destiny.

Beloved, my counsel is, stand out from the crowd by standing on the ground of righteousness; refuse to do what everyone is doing if it is against God’s Word.

REMEMBER THIS": Iniquity kills Destiny

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Endeavour to stand out for God in everything you do.
2. Always make up your mind to say ‘No’ to sin and all forms of iniquity.
3. Draw closer to God in personal intimacy and relationship.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to stand out for You in my generation; Help me Lord to live a life of integrity and positive character, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: What you do determines how you end; how you live determines what you earn in time and eternity. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 42:1 to 44:23, 2 Timothy 2:1 to 21, Psalm 92:1 to 93:5, Proverbs 26:3 to 5

AMAZING FACT: Some palm trees can live for more than a century

TODAY IN HISTORY: 23/10/1760 – First Jewish prayer books were printed in North America

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The two Power-Packed Communion Services tomorrow by 4:45pm and 6:30pm respectively. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is TUESDAY
OCTOBER 2018 DAY 23 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: CONSPIRATORS MUST FALL!
(ISAIAH 54:10-17).

Righteousness is the force that gives a man boldness and confidence to stand before God and receive whatever he needs from Him. A righteous man can never make a request before God that God will not grant. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. This same righteous is the force that gives a man boldness and confidence to stand before the devil and his other adversaries and DEMAND whatever he desires; and THEY WILL OBEY. It is not possible for a righteous man to make a decree that the devil will not obey.

Verse 14 of Basic Scripture says: “In righteousness shalt thou be established……” When you are established in the righteousness of the Lord, you become unstoppable. You are far from oppression and from terror. Every threat and ‘noise’ of the enemy, designed to inject fear and paralysis into you will fail. Let the devil assemble all the hosts of hell against the righteous man/ woman, THEY WILL FALL. See Verse 15 of that same scripture: “Behold, they shall surely gather, but not by Me. Whosoever Shall Gather Together Against You Shall Surely Fall For Your Sake.” Did you get that?

Those that hate you shall FALL DAILY even as 2018 ends/ beyond! Ah! You Can Count On One Thing In Life: PEOPLE WILL GATHER AGAINST YOU. If It Has Never Happened, It Will Happen. If It Has Happened To You Already, Prepare For More. Why? Because The More They Gather, The More They Will Fall And The More They Fall, The Higher You Will Bounce! Yea! Your Haters Are Your Spring Boards For Your Rising!

Oh, I feel like dancing now! They shall fall into utter confusion. Pharaoh and his men gathered against Moses and the children of Israel, but their gathering was thrown into confusion and they all drowned in the Red Sea! Those that gathered against Daniel became dinner for lions! OH! FEAR NOT! The same God that turned the tables against the conspirators of Daniel, Nehemiah, Moses, etc, that same God is alive and He is your Father! Oh! Lift up your hands and begin to worship Him now! You will prevail and watcg your haters/ conspirators drown in SHAME! Amen and amen!

“HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS”

Be at the LAGOS (LEKKI) ANOINTING SERVICE of this Saturday October 27th; TIME: 8am. Theme: “HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS!” Write names of your family members and be there!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When the morning comes………

1. Pray seriously for yourself concerning today’s word.

2. I am righteous in Christ! I live holy! SIN shall NOT have any hold or DOMINION over me in Jesus name.

3. I stand in divine boldness and decree: All who gather against me as 2018 ends, MUST FALL and FALL in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 5 days).

4. Pray about today seriously now. See page 7 daily!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 23RD OCTOBER 2018

THEME: DON’T BE AN ACCOMPLICE!

MEMORISE:

For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. 2 John 1:11

READ: Ephesians 5:1-8

1Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

It is unfortunate that sin abounds in the Church of today because we do not collectively abhor evil deeds anymore. Instead of thing what is evil, we actually celebrate sinners, and by so doing, we ignorantly become accomplice of their evil deeds. We no longer follow the instruction of the Holy spirit in 1Timothy 5:20, which says:

“Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.”

Our modern approach is contrary to this scripture because we want to do church in a “civilized” manner. Adam and Eve also desired to be civilized, and they ended up becoming corrupted. Proverbs 24:23-25 says:

“These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment. He that saith unto the wicked, Thou are righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him: But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.”

This scripture reveals the danger of being the accomplice of an evil doer and also the blessing attached to detesting and rebuking evil. Romans 12:9b also says:

“Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.”

This is what is missing in the Church today. My prayer is that the almighty God will revive the Church, and evil deeds shall become alien to the Body of Christ in Jesus’ Name.

The task of rebuking evil is divine, and whoever will perform this task must live above reproach (Romans 2:20-23). He or she must also be ready for persecution and blackmail. However, we should not be deterred by these because evildoers also did the same to the prophets of old. In Matthew 5:10-12, our Lord Jesus Christ said:

“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.”

Jeremiah is a classic example of someone who was maligned for rebuking evil in high places. He was indeed a sad prophet. He lamented the evil of his time so much that a whole book out of the 66 books of the Bible was dedicated to his lamentation. Similarly, even though John the Baptist was the greatest of all men that lived before Christ, his head ended up on a plate because he spoke out against evildoers (Matthew 11:11, Mark 6:25-28). Nevertheless beloved, these sufferings are more tolerable than the judgment reserved for being the accomplice of evildoers. May the Lord help you in this regard in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, let righteousness become the resonating song in the Body of Christ all over the world.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 16-17

Luke 9:51-10:16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS.
1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.

4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM