The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 22nd October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 22ND OCTOBER.

YOU’VE CRUCIFIED THE FLESH.

And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts (Galatians 5:24).

There’re Christians who are enslaved by certain habits, which they keep praying to God to help them overcome. Unfortunately, for most of them, the more they pray, the more they find themselves controlled and dominated by those habits. This has left them confused, and thinking their situation is beyond remedy. Some have even backslidden, because they thought they couldn’t be free.

But in studying the Scriptures, we find that it says in Romans 6:14, “For Sin shall not have dominion over you....” Our opening verse is also unequivocal: “…they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts”; meaning that if you’re in Christ, you can’t be bound by any habit. So, what then is the problem of those who seem to be in bondage to certain habits? It’s simply their lack of knowledge.
God never asked us to fight the flesh or struggle with sin and habits; we’ve crucified the flesh; we’ve overcome the world; we have dominion over Satan and sin. So, when some Christians or even preachers counsel others to “crucify the flesh,” it’s a contradiction.

It’s fruitless to try to be who you already are or get what you already have. If God says you’ve crucified the flesh, then that’s it! Your role is to respond and say, “I don’t get, and can never be, dominated by sin or the flesh, because I am Christ’s. Therefore, I’ve crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts.”
Galatians 5:25 says, “If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.” Since we were born into the spirit and we live in the spirit, we’re to walk in the spirit. So, simply, if you’ve not been walking in the spirit, start walking in the spirit; that is, in the light of God’s Word. Declare, “From this day, my flesh won’t control me; my mind won’t dictate to me; I refuse to be sense-ruled, for the Word of God has become my compass, and I live the Word.”

Galatians 5:16 says, “This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” How do you walk in the Spirit? It’s by walking in the light of God’s Word. It’s by walking in the truth in Christ; in the light of your righteousness and glory in Him. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Sin has no dominion over me. I live in the spirit, having crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts. I’ve overcome the world; I’m superior to Satan; I’m washed, sanctified, and justified, in the Name of the Lord Jesus! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 6:11-14 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13 Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God. 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 4:1-16 & Jeremiah 11-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 11:1-16 & Ezekiel 21

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

22ND OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto the Lord! I am special; set apart by the Lord for His divine use, and I am bringing Him glory every day! My life is a testimony of His righteousness, love, grace, greatness, and power! I am transformed, purify and empowered by the Word of God. I am an associate of the God-kind; a special and unique breed, not subject to sickness, disease, and death. I live in victory; conscious that I am called to show forth God’s wonderful deeds and display His virtues and perfections. I am bold and smart.

I am excellent and sound! I have great ideas and function excellently because the embodiment of all wisdom lives in me, and has opened my mind to endless possibilities. I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension because I’ve been ushered into the divine life of glory, victory, and prosperity.

I am in sync with the Word; thus, the Word of God in my mouth is God talking! As I study and speak forth the Word, my life is impacted and transformed into what the Word says, making me a living and walking epistle of Christ. Men see and take note of me that Christ is in me; as He is, so am I in this world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah! GET VIDEOS

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 22TH OCTOBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: THE OWL IN THE SHOP: VERY MUCH ALIVE!*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 138:1-8*?

The story is told of a man who went into a taxidermist's shop (A place of preparing and displaying the skin of animals). He noticed all the dead but life-like animals on display. He stopped in front of the owl's wings, legs and angle of the head. In his pride, he criticized the shopkeeper's work, pointing out all the mistakes in the owl's wings, legs and angle of the head. In his pride, he boasted further that he could have done a better job himself. *Suddenly, the owl turned its head and blinked.* The proud young man yelled in fear and oh, how humiliated he was. *He had mistakenly imagined that the owl was just another dead, stuffed animal, but to his shame, he became a fool.*

Likewise, do you know that lots of people think your God is dead? Yes, some of your best friends/those who know you draw secret conclusions about you (for whatever reason). They conclude that your life/ministry is dead and that you cannot make it. But the blessed Holy Ghost is sending me to announce to you that those who concluded about your shame, shall end up in EVERLASTING CONFUSION/DISGRACE! That is why you must refuse worry, anxiety, frustration and doubt even as 2018 ends. *You are permitted to worry and remain downcast only if your God is dead! Jesus Christ is not Buddha! He is not Mohammed! Jesus Christ is not Orunmila. He is not Hare Krisha! He is not lord Rampa of India. He is not Ntoa Ayima of Ghana etc! These are all dead. The Jesus on your inside is alive and His Word is not just another piece of political campaign. His Word is power and it is YEA and AMEN!*

Trust His Word! As 2018 ends, meditate on the Word daily BY FORCE because He honours His Word MORE than His NAME - PSALM 138:2. Through His WORD and your refusal to QUIT, this world and your haters will know that YOUR GOD IS NOT DEAD! Hold on, hold out and look up! I see Jubilation! Amen!

_GET MIDWEEK FIRE PRAYERS! SEND ME YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER TODAY! I am led to send prophetic warnings and MIDWEEK FIRE PRAYERS to all ODM users (most Wednesdays)! Send your WHATSAPP number and include your town, city/country to these numbers: +234-8144-044-226, +234-802-342-1513, +234-807-314-6863 or email them to orderodm@gmail.com. DO IT TODAY and enjoy a NEW FIRE!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...??
1. Worship the Creator of your life/destiny.

2. Lord God, as I stand on Your Word, show that You are alive in my life and ministry this year in Jesus name.

3. *Pray in Tongues over any problem(s) now - (mention them and pray over each).* Pray about today now!

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee*?
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
MONDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2018
THEME: ANTIDOTE TO TEMPTATION

Memorise:
Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. Luke 12:37

Bible Reading: Mathew 13:24-26
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

Temptation is the pressure to yield to influences that can lead a person away from God and into sin. It is also the means by which the loyalty, commitment and obedience of a child of God is tested and proved.
Temptation is a part of life that no one can escape from, because nobody is protected or exempted from its influence. Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself experienced temptation Hebrews 4:15.

The one who orchestrates temptations, also known as the tempter, is the devil Mathew 4:3. He has perfected highly deceptive means of carrying out his evil enterprise, because he has been long at it.

However, glory be to God because the Lord has developed a way of escape for every type of temptation the devil can come up with 1st Corinthians 10:13. If we refuse to use the means of escape provided by God, we will end up falling for devil’s tricks and disobeying God.

This can have devastating repercussions, as seen in the fall of mankind through temptation and the judgment of God which followed Genesis 3:1-24. It is therefore important for us to learn how to overcome temptation and also reduce our exposure to it by applying the antidote provided by the Lord.

In the last few hours before our Lord Jesus Christ was arrested, knowing what was about to happen shortly, He gave the disciples the antidote to temptation, saying in Matthew 26:41:

“Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

In this verse of scripture, He named watchfulness and prayer as the antidotes to temptation. Watchfulness is the state of being alert and expectant while carefully observing a person or situation.
The word of God lays particular emphasis on the need to keep watch for two important events: the second coming of our Lord and the devil’s temptation, which is our focus today.

We are called to be alert to the dangers posed to our Christian life by false teachings, sinful pleasure, sexual immortality, and all other forms of temptation. Your watchfulness should begin with the admonition of Proverbs 4:23, which says:

“Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.”

Romans 12:2 also speaks about renewing your mind, and this is best done by filling your heart with the undiluted word of God. Another aspect of watching is bridling our tongue in order not to sin with it 1st Peter 3:10, James 1:26.

For your faith not to suffer shipwreck due to temptation, you are called by God to soberly watch and be prayerful 1st Peter 4:7.

Are you keeping watch?

Prayer Point:
Father, please don’t allow any temptation derail my Christian journey in Jesus’ Name.

Bible Reading in one year – Jeremiah 14-15 and Luke 9:28-50.

HYMN 18: CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE

Conquerors and overcomers now
are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ
we’ve victory
If the Lord be for us we can never
Fail,
Nothing ‘gainst His mighty powe
Can e’er prevail.
Chorus:

Conquerors are we,
thr’o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory,
thro’ the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

In the name of Israel’s God we’ ll
Onward press,
Overcoming sin and all
Unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise
Shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought
victory.

Unto Him that overcometh shall
be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent
from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm
Shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden
Crown shall wear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM