The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 21st October
Rhapsody Of Realities

THE FATHER’S PRIDE

Sunday, October 21st

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures (James 1:18).

The New Living Translation of the scripture above says “He chose to give birth to us by giving us his true word. And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession.” Of all the things in creation, we’re the first and the best; we’re the Father’s crown and beauty. This doesn’t describe everybody in the world, but we who are born again; those to whom He gave birth through His Word are His trophies; His excellent workmanship.

What makes us unique is that we have the same life with Him; we’re in His class of being. Of everything that He made, we’re the ones called into oneness with Him; the only ones who are in fellowship with Him in spirit and in truth. Not even the angels have that privilege.

1 Peter 2:9 declares: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.”*_ You were created for God’s glory. Isaiah 43:7 says, “Even every one that is called by my name: for I HAVE CREATED HIM FOR MY GLORY, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.”
Not only have you been brought into the glory of God, you’re the effulgence of His glory, just like Jesus. The Bible says He’s the brightness of God’s glory; the express image of His person (Hebrews 1:3). Then in 1 John 4:17, we read that “…as he is, so are we in this world.”

You’re God’s reproduction, His peculiar treasure. In Deuteronomy 14:2, He said, “For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.”
The Holy Spirit re-echoes a similar truth through the Apostle Paul in Titus 2:14, saying, “Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.”*_

Take pleasure in your uniqueness; you’re the Father’s pride; the apple of His eyes (Zechariah 2:8); His pearl of great price. Hallelujah.

PRAYER

I ascribe all glory, honour and majesty to you, righteous Father, King of glory; the great and wonderful God. Thank you for making me a peculiar treasure, separated unto you to bring you glory. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 2:9 AMP But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Deuteronomy 14:2 For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that [are] upon the earth.

Ephesians 2:10 AMP For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 3:1-16 & Jeremiah 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 10:19-39 & Ezekiel 20

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

21ST OCTOBER.

I affirm that the Word of God is my light and my life. My spirit is open to receive divine counsel and instruction from the Word. I am a doer of the Word, not a hearer only; I take fast hold of instruction; my heart is attentive, and I act fast on the Word. I am guided by the Spirit of God in all things, and my heart is flooded with divine light that I may know and walk in God’s perfect will always. My faith prevails today, as I put God’s Word to work; His righteousness, and the forces of life within my spirit, are unleashed, and His glory is revealed in and through me.

This is my set time; I’ve been raised in rank, in character, and in status. I am seated together with Christ in the place of authority, a place that is far removed from the operations and debilitating systems of this world. I dwell in safety because my address is Christ. All things are commanded to work together for my good. Even now, ministering spirits are unleashed to work for my advantage because I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. I am well positioned, therefore, everywhere I turn, goodness and favour are channeled on me.

I have in me an inherent ability to recreate my world and make my life the epitome of God’s grace. I am an extension of the Father to my world; whoever has seen me has seen the Father! I am constantly transformed from glory to glory, and my greatness is evident for all to see. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 21ST OCTOBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE ETERNAL PERIL OF BITTERNESS

SCRIPTURE: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; Hebrews 12:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Any forgiveness that is done with the mouth but the heart remains bitter is a waste of forgiveness.

Sometime ago, a young lady gave a shocking testimony in our Church: She said that in the dream of the night, she saw her soul leave her body to eternity where she stood before a man who wore a white garment. The man brought out the Book of Life and opened it before her but her name was not found in it. Then the man showed her the picture of a lady who she knew before in the world and with whom she had quarrelled. The man said, ‘You told her you had forgiven her, but you were still bitter towards her; each time you saw her, you got angry within yourself but laughed with her outside. Now because you could not forgive her from your heart, you will be thrown into the hellfire to be tormented forever.’ It was at this point that she saw my wife and I on our knees interceding for her. So, the man lifted her up and gave her a second chance.

Beloved, any forgiveness that is done with the mouth but the heart remains bitter is a waste of forgiveness.

My counsel is, forgive from the depth of your heart; forgive that man who jilted you; forgive that lady who took away your husband or fiancé; forgive that robber, that young man or relation of yours who raped you; forgive that brother or sister in church who you did business with but duped you; forgive your parents who abandoned you; forgive the lecturer who took advantage of you and went ahead to fail you; forgive, forgive, I say, forgive!

REMEMBER THIS: Any forgiveness that is done with the mouth but the heart remains bitter is a waste of forgiveness.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Ask God for fresh grace to forgive.
2. Show your total forgiveness by reconciling with anyone who has hurt you in the past.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for fresh grace to forgive those who have hurt me. Remove every trace of bitterness and heaviness from my heart. I receive mercy from You Lord, in Jesus; Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE DANGER OF UNFORGIVENESS

QUOTE: Do you know that if God should judge you as you judged others, you shouldn’t be alive? Culled from, AM I BITTER? By Dr Becky Paul-Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 37:1 to 38:28, 1 Timothy 6:1 to 21, Psal 89:38 to 52, Proverbs 25:28

AMAZING FACT: You can use water to easily determine the age of an egg

TODAY IN HISTORY: 21/10/1945, Women in France allowed to vote for first time
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 21TH OCTOBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: THE MYSTERY SNAKE*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 54:11-17*?

Years ago, it was a scene of shock when a mystery snake was killed in the suburb/rural region of Lagos State of Nigeria. The shocker was in the content of the snake's belly when it was killed. It contained the names of 8 persons written on a piece of paper, 7 passport sized photographs of seven other persons and 3 black candles. The other mystery was that the snake refused to burn even inside a blazing fire, till a pastor was called to pray. Thank God for the Holy Ghost fire! What God is saying to a user of today's devotional is that in this last quarter of 2018, no weapon fashioned against you shall proper! Indeed, there are many evil weapons being secretly fashioned in evil prayer houses/occultic houses and witchcraft covens across the globe!

Indeed, there are unknown HOUSEHOLD WICKED enemies! Similarly years ago, I once also saw names of individuals tied to a padlock on the top of a very high mountain where I went to pray. On that same mountain, I saw coins with people's names tied to them - a sign of such people being programmed into acute poverty. *That is why some people labour like elephants but eat like ants!* What a wicked world! *How can the destinies of people be buried in the stomach of a snake or locked up in poverty with evil padlocks?* God is sending me to announce to you that all your swallowed or buried blessings shall be released today and at this weekend's SATURDAY October 27th Lagos LEKKI Anointing Service! *Theme is: "HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS!" Do you know that some people's destinies are buried in cemeteries and T-junctions etc?*

Since the grave could not hold the LORD Jesus, no snake, fish, animal, padlock, cemetery or coven can hold your glory/ destiny! Lift up your hands and start praising the Lord now! See you at LEKKI PRAYER MOUNTAIN this Saturday 8am! *Come with names of your loved ones!* Fire will fall!!! *"HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS! "*

_Don't miss the LAGOS (LEKKI) ANOINTING SERVICE of Saturday October 27th; TIME: 8am-11:30am. Theme: "HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS!" Write names of your family members and be at that ANOINTING SERVICE! It is your day!_

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory as led.??
1. I release my names/property or body parts from any evil location today in Jesus name *(Pray seriously).*

2. Pray the above prayer points for your lived ones, name by name *(Pray it seriously).*

3. By the Holy Ghost fire, I command any household power/enemy holding my destiny and glory to burn in Jesus name *Pray it seriously).*

4. I command all *"evil snakes"* holding my destiny to vomit them now and die by fire in Jesus name.

5. I command the resurrection of all my buried blessings now.

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2018

THEME: YOU CAN BE PERFECT.

MEMORISE:

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Hebrews 6:1

READ: Romans 12:1-2

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Many Christians believe that it is humanly impossible to be perfect because of the limitations of our flesh but Jesus said that we should be perfect, just as our Father in Heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48). For Jesus to have said this, it means that perfection is attainable. However, the only way to attain the level of perfection that God requires of us is to follow the example which He has set, and that example is the Lord Jesus Christ. When Jesus was on the earth, He lived a life of perfection. Hebrews 4:15 testifies to this, saying:

“For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”

Just as Jesus was able to live a spotless life while He was on earth, it is also possible for us to be able to live a life of absolute purity and holiness, which is pleasing unto God.

In Luke 9:23, our Lord told us how to follow His example to live a holy life saying:

“If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.”

In other words, you must first deny yourself if you will follow His lead. Denying yourself means letting go of old nature. To live holy, you may have to change your friends, some places you go to, the websites you visit and your old habits. You will also need to deny your body some of the pleasures it used to enjoy. No matter how much the flesh craves alcohol, hard drugs, illicit sex, stealing, lying and the like, you must not let it have its way. To successfully live as the new creature you are, your old man must die first. When you slap a dead man, he does not get up to retaliate because there is no more life in him. In the same way, you must deny yourself to the point where your former cravings become completely dead.

Secondly, you must carry your cross daily. Many Christians make the mistake of planning to live a holy life without consciously taking it a day at a time. The reason you don’t have bad breath is because you brush your teeth daily. Your body remains clean because you take your bath daily. Similarly, the way to keep your spirit clean is to carry your cross daily. When you wake up every morning, turn to God and tell Him to help you live holy throughout that day; then say to yourself with determination, “Throughout today, I must not commit any sin.” When you make this a habit, you will discover after some time that you have been successfully living a holy life.

KEY POINT:

Rather than concluding that it is impossible to live holy, why don’t you take steps towards it with God’s guidance?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 11-13

Luke 9:7-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM