The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 20th October
Rhapsody Of Realities

ANOINTED TO KNOW THE TRUTH .

Saturday, October 20th

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time… But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things (1 John 2:18-20).

The Scripture reveals that in the last days there’ll be many antichrists, many who’ll come in their own names with false doctrines. A false doctrine is a perversion of truth, intended to deceive and lure people away from the true Gospel of Christ.

However, as a child of God, it makes no difference how many antichrists, false preachers, and false teachers are out there; you can’t be deceived. 1 John 4:3-4 says, “And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome THEM: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” “Them” in the scripture above refers to the antichrist, false prophets, and teachers; you’ve already overcome them all.

Your heart and mind are anointed to know the truth. Because of the Holy Spirit who lives in you, you’re able to tell right from wrong, and to discern the right teaching of the Gospel from false doctrines; you have insight into Kingdom mysteries and secrets. No one can toss you to and fro by any wind of doctrine; you know, and judge the truth.

1 John 2:27 tells us, “But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.” The Holy Spirit is the Lord of the Church, and when you hear the Word of God, the same Spirit in you bears witness with your spirit that what you’re hearing is the truth. That’s why you can’t be swayed from the truth, because there’s a special ability from the Holy Spirit that makes you know, and keeps you in the truth.

Trust the guidance of the Holy Spirit in your life. Apart from helping you recognise all false and antichrist doctrines, He’ll also cause you to make right and accurate choices, decisions and investments in life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the anointing of the Holy Spirit in my life. I’m anointed to decipher between light and darkness, and I’m deeply rooted in the Word of truth. I can never be deceived, because I dwell in the light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

20TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I know who I am! I am the effulgence of God’s glory; the radiance of His grace and beauty! I am an associate of the God-kind and a member of the assembly of the saints in light! My life is garnished by the Spirit of God because I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; created unto good works. Daily, I reign in life as a king and rule over all circumstances.

The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit and it drives me today to put in everything and do all that is required for the message of the Gospel to reach out to the ends of the earth. I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life.

There’s no uncertainty or confusion in my path. I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I walk in preordained pathways, for
predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny in Him! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 20TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: A GREAT SECRET OF OVERCOMERS.

MEMORISE:

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:15

READ: Matthew 4:1-11

1Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

The term “Overcomer” is used in Christian parlance to describe a champion, victor or conqueror. It describes a person who has run the Christian race and finished it triumphantly. In His letter to the seven churches in Asia, the Lord revealed seven different rewards He would give to those who fit this description (Revelation 2-3). Beyond these seven rewards, in Revelation 21:7, the Father Himself promised one final reward for overcomers, saying:
“He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.”

How amazing! If I were you, I will strive very hard to partake of these rewards. To qualify as an overcomer, I recommend that you first take a look at the life of those who ran the Christian race before you and overcame. This will help you understand the secrets of how they succeeded, and you can then apply those principles in your own heavenly race. Let’s take a look at the greatest of these overcomers, in the person of our Lord Jesus Christ (Revelation 3:21). Of all the battles He won, He triumphed over the devil in two spectacular ways that are worthy of mention. First, in our Bible text, He was engaged by the devil in a crucial contest and He knocked the devil out through the power of God’s word. Secondly, although the devil masterminded His arrest, trial and execution, the Lord still triumphantly worked out the miracle of His resurrection from the dead. Colossians 2:15 says,

“And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”

Through His death, the Lord defeated the devil in hell and paraded him and his cohorts in an open show of shame, confirming His supremacy over the kingdom of darkness. I pray that you will comprehend and begin to walk in the victory of Jesus from today in Jesus’ Name.

While He was in this world, what was the main weapon used by the Lord in overcoming? It is God’s word. Several times, he quoted the Scriptures as a weapon against the devil. God gave us His word as a tool for developing strong faith and confidence in Him. We are nurtured in faith and brought to spiritual maturity through His word. Remembering God’s great deeds in the past builds up our hope in Him (Roman 15:4). Besides giving us hope, God’s word is also a potent weapon of warfare against the kingdom of darkness ( 2 Corinthians 10:4). It is empowered to pull down the strongholds of sin, sicknesses, generational curses and death. It also has the power to break the yolk of failure, barrenness and poverty I therefore decree that the power in the word of God will completely destroy every yoke in your life today in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me grace to finish the race as an overcomer in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 9-10

Luke 8:40-9:6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 18: CONQUEROR AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro' the precious blood of Christ we've victory
If the Lord be for us we can never fail,
Nothing 'gainst His mighty power can e'er prevail.

Chorus
Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought victory.

3. Unto Him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 20TH OCTOBER, 2018

RELINQUISHING THE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR LIFE TO GOD

SCRIPTURE: This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise. Isaiah 43:21

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Claiming to give your life to God while your resources are not owned by Him is deception.

The place of understanding in the life of a person is very critical in fulfilling destiny; where understanding is lacking, abuse is inevitable.

Previously, we saw that the bankruptcy of the understanding of what it means to give one’s life to Christ is a reason for people remaining unchanged even after answering the altar call to give their lives to Christ. Hence, a correct understanding of what it means to give or surrender one’s life to Christ is very important.

Another reason why this understanding is important is because many people who claim to have given their lives to Christ place priority on vanity instead of spirituality; and on carnality above purity. People are more concerned about what to drive or wear to the detriment of maintaining quality Christian life. In the midst of obvious materialism, they still claim to have given their lives to Christ. Is this what it means to give one’s life to Christ? Not at all!

Now, I give you one implication of giving one’s life to Christ:
Allowing God to have the title deed of your life

This is where God has the full ownership of your life; what you do with your time, how you appear, your resources, your energy or the relationships of your life, etc. are all for the glory of God.

When God has the ownership of your life, He also owns your resources. Claiming to give your life to God while your resources are not owned by Him is deception. The truth is, it is not a matter of how much you can give to God but how much of God’s money are you keeping for yourself.

Beloved, make up your mind to come to a point where God can boldly say that He owns you.

REMEMBER THIS: Claiming to give your life to God while your resources are not owned by Him is deception.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Determine to make God the Centre of your life.
2. Have the God-first mentality in everything you do.

PRAYER: Lord, I surrender all I am and have to You. Kill every desire to gratify the flesh in me Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST

QUOTE: A life without Christ is set for crisis. To be independent of God is to be ineffective in life. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 35:1 to 36:32, 1 Timothy 5:1 to 25, Psalm 89:14 to 37, Proverbs 25:25 to 27

AMAZING FACT: Some chickens can lay eggs that contain another complete egg inside.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 20/10/1880, Amsterdam Free University opened

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Six Over flooded Sunday Services tomorrow by 6:00am, 7:20am, 8:40am, 10:00am, 11:20am and 12:40pm respectively. Come with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.

Download SOD App on your device
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...nsc.sodapp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM