The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 19th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 19TH OCTOBER.

WE’RE MORE THAN “BELIEVERS”.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

All around the world, people refer to Christians as “believers,” but that’s a general colloquial communication that tends to bring Christianity into some mundanity. Yes, the Bible says, “And these signs shall follow them that believe…” (Mark 16:17), but when you believed, something happened. We didn’t “believe” to become “believers”; we believed to receive something: the God-life! In John 6:47, Jesus said, “…He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.” We believed so that we may possess “everlasting life”—the God-life.

We’re more than believers. To elucidate this further, let’s look at it this way: If you took an entrance examination into a certain institution, and you were successful, you’d become a student, right? Sure! Having already been admitted as a student, you wouldn’t call yourself a candidate or an applicant to the school anymore, because you’re now a student! You were an applicant, so you could become a student.

Likewise, we believed to become possessors of the God-life; we didn’t believe for nothing, or to be merely referred to as “believers.” Our opening verse says, “…whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Every “believer” in Christ got, and became, something: we got eternal life, and became God-men and God-women. The Apostle Peter puts it rightly: we’re partakers of the divine nature; associates of the God-kind (2 Peter 1:4).

You’ve transcended from a believer. Believing was the verb to take you into possessing everything that the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ wrought on your behalf. No wonder the Bible says all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21).
Take possession of all that’s yours in Christ and enjoy your triumphant life in Him. He came, not just to reveal the Father to us, but to bring us into oneness with Him, and make us gods! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

All things are mine, because I’m the seed of Abraham, an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. I walk, conscious of my prosperity, health, and victory, for in Christ, I’ve obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His own will. And by Him I reign, and rule in life! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2 Peter 1:3-4 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 1:1-20 & Jeremiah 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 9:11-28 & Ezekiel 17

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

19TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that the Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, producing results and bringing about a transformation in my life, and turning circumstances around in my favour. The wisdom of God is working in me mightily and I am excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions, always.

The Word of God is alive in me; therefore, I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. The Word has set me in the direction of God’s perfect will for my life. I am anointed and graced to take the message of Christ’s salvation to my world, making known the mysteries of our glorious kingdom, touching lives, and bringing the oppressed out of bondage and darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I am zealous and fervent, consumed with passion for the Gospel, and the things which the Spirit has placed in my heart to accomplish for His glory. I am effective and effectual in the communication and expression of my faith. I refuse to be afraid of the evil that destroys men because the Word has gained the dominion in my heart. My heart is open to receive instructions and corrections from the Spirit, which in turn propels me in the direction of God’s purpose for me. I am unstoppable; I am winning every day and making progress with giant strides. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 19TH OCTOBER, 2018

TOPIC: CHRIST BEING VISIBLE THROUGH YOUR LIFE

SCRIPTURE: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God cannot own you and you are looking like the child of the devil.

Previously, we saw that a lot of people answered the call to give their lives to Christ whenever such call is made, but in reality, they did not really understand what they were doing. So, we tried to understand what it really meant to give one’s life to Christ. We saw that giving one’s life to Christ entails, relinquishing the ownership of one’s life to God, amongst others.

Today, we shall consider another important point of what it means to give your life to Christ. This understanding is important because everyone is a product of his understanding.

Now, another meaning of giving your life to Christ is:
Christ Being Seen In You
This means, having the mark of Jesus Christ on your life; it means that you have become the brand of Christ. For instance, when you see a product manufactured in China, on that product, it would be boldly written, ‘Made in China’. If it was made in Japan, it would be written, ‘Made in Japan’. Also, during the era of slave trade, the owners of the slaves engraved their marks on the slaves they owned. A slave is not permitted to bear another slave owner’s mark. As it is in the physical, so it is in the spiritual. God cannot own you and you are looking like the child of the devil; resemblance is also a proof of ownership.

Beloved, my counsel is, come to the point where believers and unbelievers are able to see or feel Jesus Christ when they come close to you by the way you dress, talk or by your attitude.

REMEMBER THIS: God cannot own you and you are looking like the child of the devil.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Take out some time to examine yourself by asking the following questions: Do I look like Christ? Do I act or behave like Christ? Do people hear Christ when I speak?
2. Respond appropriately to your answers above by adjusting your life to God’s standard.

PRAYER: O Lord, remove every character or nature in me that does not resemble You. Put Your mark of ownership on my life Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST

QUOTE: Existing without Jesus Christ is existing without a just cause; life becomes toxic outside of Christ. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 33:1 to 34:22, 1 Timothy 4:1 to 16, Psalm 89:1 to 13, Proverbs 25:23 to 24

AMAZING FACT: A hen turns her eggs nearly 50 times each day to keep the yolk from sticking to the side.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 19/10/1870: 1st African-Americans elected to United State House of Representatives

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting tomorrow by 6:00pm at a Dunamis Home Church near you. Invite your neighbours and family. God bless you.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 19TH OCTOBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: DELAY IS NOT THE FINAL BUS-STOP!*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2CORINTHIANS 4:1-18*?

I got this from a sister who pleaded that her identity should not be disclosed! I would identify her simply as "Sister L," but I am led to use her story to reach out to souls in similar situations: "I want to thank God for blessing my brother's wife with the fruit of the womb. In the 2016 January 21-day fasting programme, one of my prayer points was for God to bless my brother's wife who has been believing God for years for the fruit of the womb. God answered that prayer and she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl in October 2016. I am really sorry for delaying this testimony as I promised God that if He does it, I will testify but I forgot it in this year 2018 when the Spirit of God reminded me of my vow. Please pray for my forgiveness even as we rejoice. Thank You sir."

Oh, the God who did it for this family will cancel that DELAY confronting you! *The final bus-stop after DELAY is called the DANCING PARK!* That will be your story! As I read that mail, 2Cor. 4:1 struck my spirit: *"Therefore seeing we have this ministry, we faint not."* Do you know that every child of God has a ministry and satan is sad about that? He will do all he can to drop arrows of frustration through any means - TESTIMONY DELAYS, sickness, late marriage or childbearing, financial blockades, betrayal by friends, slow ministry growth, disappointments, serious marital headaches or rebellious children, etc.

The truth is, as long as you have a ministry received by mercy, the gates of hell are in concussion because of you. *Do you know that the bigger the star, the bigger the scar? Do you know that the bigger the ministry, the bigger the misery? Do you know that it is wounds that birth wisdom?* God is saying to a user of this devotional: *"As 2018 ends, no matter the attacks and even when the breakthrough delay defies explanation, refuse to faint."* Elizabeth was delayed but she danced at last! Your name will change because satan meant something worse for you! In all things, give thanks! In all circumstances, hold on and wait for that which God will do in His due season! Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!

_For U.K Partners: The U.K. Bank have been permanently restored! See page 29 for the two banks_

*PRAYER POINTS:* Even if you are going through "hell," force yourself to sing a song of worship now.??
1. Pray about today's word as led now.

2. Every satanic DELAY, E-X-P-I-R-E in Jesus name.

3. *Uproot secret anger against God now!* Pray for the discouraged. *Pray any other prayer(s) as led.*

4. Pray for the family used in this write-up.

5. *Pray for ALL PARTNERS of this vision worldwide for the next 3 days. Loose HARVEST for them!*

6. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening prayers now/DAILY (Page 7).

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: JESUS: THE WAY.

MEMORISE:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

READ: Matthew 7:13-14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

In John 14:6, the Lord Jesus Christ made a declarative statement to Thomas, which even today some archbishops cannot fathom. He said:

“………..I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

What did Jesus mean when He called Himself the Way? After Adam and Eve fell in the Garden of Eden, there was a break in connection that existed between God and man. From that moment, mankind has continually made efforts to find God because of the emptiness that exists in us without God. Revealing this emptiness and the resulting search for God, in Acts 17:26-27, the Holy Spirit said:

“And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:”

The drive to fill this void is seen in the abundance of different religions in the world today, with each one recommending its own way to God. Having seen the end from the beginning, Jesus knew that this time would come, and so He said very clearly to all who will listen, “I am the Way.” He is the only Way to God, and there is no other way to get to God except through Him.

Because of the diverse doctrines around, you need to be careful and ensure that you have found the true God. You need to be sure that you are not just deluded into thinking you have obtained salvation and that you are on your way to heaven. Any other way to God that is not through the Lord Jesus is counterfeit. Are you in any religion that doesn’t recognize Jesus Christ as the way to God? Are you in any church that glorifies her General Overseers or Leader rather than the Lord Jesus Christ? Does your church propagate its own doctrines rather than the word of God as written in the Bible? It is time to come out of such an assembly and seek the one true God through Jesus Christ.

Another thing Jesus meant when He said He is the Way is that He is the perfect example to follow if you want to please God. Don’t make any man your standard because man will disappoint you. Our standard is Jesus Christ and Him alone. It is possible to attain Christ’s level of perfection here on earth, and this is why He gave us the Holy Spirit when He was leaving the earth. Are you going to heaven through The Way, and are you walking in His footsteps?

KEY POINT:

There is only one way to God; if you are not going through that Way, then you cannot reign with Christ in paradise.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 7-8

Luke 8:22-39

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM