The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 16th October
Rhapsody Of Realities

THE NEW TESTAMENT IDENTIFIES YOU

Tuesday, October 16th .

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only… (James 1:22).

To the new creation, the Word of God is a mirror, and not a compilation of commandments to be obeyed. The Christian is a Word practitioner. This is something many are yet to understand.

For example, when you read in Ephesians 5:3-4: “But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks,” it’s not a commandment. It’s not telling you what you must not do. Rather, it’s showing you who you are; the righteousness of God in Christ, with a sanctified heart, mind, and tongue.

The Word of God reflects your true nature, identity, origin, and heritage in Christ. The more you look at the Word, the more you see yourself. God’s Word is life; something to live out.
For example, when Jesus said, “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another” (John 13:34), He was addressing men and women of the senses; people who weren’t born again. But being born again, and having received the Holy Spirit, the Bible says, “…the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us” (Romans 5:5).

We’re not now commanded to love; we’re born of love; we’re the offspring of love; love is our nature. Thus, Romans 5:5 is a description of who you are. Once you can accept it, you become it. That’s the principle! When you read something in the New Testament that sounds like, “Don’t do this or don’t do that,” it means we’re those who don’t do such things! It’s a picture of you.

The Word, particularly the Epistles, paint the picture of the new creation. That’s how come as you’re studying and meditating on the Scriptures, suddenly, the Word of God comes alive to you! It then becomes how you see yourself every day.

That’s the miracle of growth, because as you discover who you are in the Word, you discover your beauty, and your glory increases. It’s a life of ever-increasing glory through the Word. Hallelujah.

CONFESSION

I’m the expression of the unseen Christ, the brightness of His glory. As He is, so am I in this world; and as I stay my mind on the picture of me that I see in the Word, I’m transformed; I experience ever-increasing glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Hebrews 10:16 This [is] the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3 [Forasmuch as ye are] manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Thessalonians 1:1-12 & Isaiah 64-66

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 7:11-28 & Ezekiel 12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

16TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am a vital member of the family of God—a member of Christ’s body, of His flesh, and of His bones. I am not ordinary; for the Lord is my source! I am connected to a source that can never run dry. I am joined to the Lord, and I have become one with Him. I am like a well-watered garden, fruitful at all times. I am the fruit-bearing part of God’s vine and I am producing durable fruits; fruits of righteousness because I am a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord.

There’s no failure or defeat on my path! I am a possessor of all things, being an heir of God’s blessings, and a joint-heir with Christ. Hallelujah. I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. I am empowered to do the impossible, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.

I am big on the inside and on the outside because down in my heart is the nature of the Father! I have the life of God in me; the same life that Jesus has, flows in every fibre of being. That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts on my health, assignment, family, finances, and business. I am established by God in the path of greatness, and I live and walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ. Glory to God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

TUESDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2018

*THE DESTINY OF THE WICKED*

(FROM THE OCTOBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no destiny for the wicked, and there can be no future for the disobedient.

Destiny refers to a person’s future or the actualization of God’s purpose for one’s life.

It is established that there is no one on earth who exists without a definite destiny. God has a purpose for everyone. And your character determines your destiny, your habit determines your habitat, your manners confirm your making.

The wicked are the disobedient, the rebellious, the carnal, the immoral, the diabolic, the corrupt, the robbers, the murderers and all those who live contrary to the Word and principles of God. The truth is, there is no destiny for the wicked, and there can be no future for the disobedient other than destruction and damnation in hell.

Beloved, what is the destiny of smokers, drunks, womanizers, prostitutes, cheats, liars, backbiters, gossips, ritual killers, etc. if they refuse to repent? What is the fate of the armed robber who went to rob a family and after robbing, raped the only daughter in that family who was even a virgin and possibly infected her with the HIV virus? God forbid! What kind of future awaits such a wicked agent of the devil on earth and in eternity? What is the destiny of the hired assassin, who was paid to kill, and he killed a man rendering the man’s wife a widow and the children orphans? What is the destiny of people who derive demonic pleasure in taking the lives of defenceless innocent people; ripping open pregnant women, cutting off human organs and dismembering the slain? What is their destiny other than damnation and eternal torments in hellfire? Hellfire is the Destiny of such people!

Beloved, I counsel you to make your ways right with God; do not join a person who has made up his mind to go to hell. If you cannot bring him to heaven, do not follow him to hell.

REMEMBER THIS: There is no destiny for the wicked, and there can be no future for the disobedient.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Ask God for mercy in any way your actions in time past inflicted pain on people.
2. If possible, prayerfully meet those persons your actions have hurt to ask them for forgiveness.
3. Determine to show love to all that come in contact with you. Live right; shun the lifestyle of wickedness.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. Help me not to be a source of pain to people. Order my steps away from wickedness, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SEVEN-WAY LIFESTYLE TEST

QUOTE: Wickedness is the foundation for emptiness. Good ending is never the portion of the wicked. Culled from 365 Wisdom Capsules by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 28:1 to 29:32, 1 Timothy 1:1 to 20 Psalm 86:1 to 17, Proverbs 25:17

AMAZING FACT: When there is scarcity of water, lizards save water and excretes only salt and you can actually see a white residue on their body which is salt.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 16/10/1964 China became world's 5th nuclear power.
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is TUESDAY
OCTOBER 2018 DAY 16 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: THE TEACUP LESSON: PROBLEMS ARE MESSAGES!

( JEREMIAH 18:1-10; 1 CORINTHIANS 10:13).

There is this fable of a beautiful teacup on the shelf of a big supermarket. As buyers were admiring the teacup on the shelf, it suddenly spoke: “You don’t understand” it said, “I haven’t always been a teacup. There was a time I when I was red and dirty clay. My master took me and rolled me over and over and I cried out, ‘let me alone’ , but he only smiled, “Not yet.” Then I was placed on a spinning wheel and spinned round and round and round. “Stop it I ‘m getting dizzy,’ I cried by my master only nodded and said “Not yet.” Then he put me in the oven, I never felt such heat. It was terrible heat. I screamed and wanted to jump out. But he nodded his head and said, “Not yet.’

He opened the oven door and put me on the shelf to cool a little. Then he brushed and painted me all over and suddenly put me back into the oven again. This time, it was twice as hot. I begged and screamed, but all he said was: “Not yet.” I was ready to give up (crack), but the door opened suddenly and he took me out and placed me on the shelf. One hour later, he handed me a mirror and I couldn’t believe it was me. I looked beautiful. Then my master said, “Now you are a finished product. You are what I had in mind when I first began with you, but you needed to pass through the fire, the spinning, the rolling and the brushing.”

Oh, what a great parallel to God’s dealings with us as in today’s 1st Basic Scripture vs 6b: “………..Behold, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are ye in Mine Hand, O house of Israel.” The 2nd scripture says God will never allow my battle bigger than you! Some of the trials and harsh difficulties/ crosses you carry are because God is taking you to your appointed destiny.

Mother Theresa once said; “I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wished that He didn’t trust me so much.” Shakti Gawan also penned: no matter what you have passed through or are passing through, or will pass through, never forget that God has a strong purpose for allowing that battle. Soon, you will know why! Problems are messages! Hold on and hold out!

“HOUSEHOLD WISKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS!” The Lagos (LEKKI) Anointing Service is Saturday October 27th; TIME: 8:00am-11am. Theme: “HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS!” Don’t miss it!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God.

1. Worship God and pray about today’s message as led.

2. Receive grace to win in life’s battles; Lord, turn my wounds to wisdom and problems to messages for my generation (Pray it seriously for 2 days).

3. Cancel end-of-year weeping! Pray the Morning, Afternoon and Evening devotional prayers –page 7.

4. Pray any other prayers as led. Pray for travelers!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: PAID IN FULL.

MEMORISE:

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9

READ: 1 Timothy 2:3-6

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

In ancient times, a ransom was a price paid to secure the freedom of a slave, captive or prisoner. It had to be paid in full in order to cancel a debt or obligation, set one free from liabilities and charges, or secure an exemption from punishment. A ransom is associated with redemption, atonement, deliverance and salvation. In every situation requiring the payment of a ransom, victims are helpless because they cannot effect the payment of their own ransom. In the same sense, humanity was in a hopeless situation because we lacked what was required to pay the price for our liberation from the penalty of sin. Thank God that Jesus Christ stepped in as a substitute for all humanity, paying our ransom in full. The ransom He paid is effective for anyone on the face of the earth who by faith in the word of God receives salvation as a gift of God through Jesus Christ. In Matthew 20:28, Jesus said:

“Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.”

Through His suffering, painful death on the cross and glorious resurrection on the third day, He paid in full every price demanded for the redemption, atonement, deliverance and salvation of humanity. Therefore, if you are still under any form of bondage, receive your freedom now in the mighty Name of Jesus.

Now that Jesus Christ has paid our ransom in full and completely wiped away everything contrary to our destiny in God, what next? The answer is found in Romans 6:22:

“But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.”

God expects that having freed you from the shackles of sin, you will not return to its bondage again. You ought to remain free by walking in holiness, exercising the power to live above sin that God has deposited in you (Romans 6:14). The end result of staying true to this is everlasting life. 1 Peter 1:15-16 says,

“ But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.”

We are called out of sin to live a holy life. Jesus paid your ransom in full; now, show appreciation and reciprocate His love by living holy as from today.

ACTION POINT:

Thank the Lord for the ransom He paid in full on your behalf. Think over any area of life where you are in bondage and prayerfully

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 1-2

Luke 7:18-35

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: WONDERFUL STORY OF LOVE.

1. Wonderful story of love;
Tell it to me again;
Wonderful story of love;
Wake the immortal strain!
Angels with rapture announce it,
Shepherds with wonder receive it;
Sinner, oh, won’t you believe it?
Wonderful story of love.

o Refrain:
Wonderful! Wonderful!
Wonderful, wonderful story of love.

2. Wonderful story of love;
Though you are far away;
Wonderful story of love;
Still He doth call today;
Calling from Calvary’s mountain,
Down from the crystal-bright fountain,
E’en from the dawn of creation,
Wonderful story of love.

3. Wonderful story of love;
Jesus provides a rest;
Wonderful story of love;
For all the pure and blest,
Rest in those mansions above us,
With those who’ve gone on before us,
Singing the rapturous chorus,
Wonderful story of love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM