The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 12th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 12TH OCTOBER.

YOUR VICTORIOUS LIFE IN CHRIST.

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him (Hebrews 10:38).

When the Bible says that you’re more than a conqueror, it’s an assurance of victory; you’re a victor for life; you’re absolutely indomitable. Nothing can hurt or affect you. That’s what Jesus said: “If you drink any deadly thing, you’ll not be hurt” (Mark 16:18). You can’t be poisoned, because the life in you is divine. Nevertheless, the Christian who hasn’t imbibed the Word and learnt to exercise his faith can be easily buffeted by the crises of life.

Imagine that a Christian only ate some food, not something deadly, yet he’s so troubled by an “upset stomach”; in the light of what Jesus said, whatever you eat or drink should have no negative effect on you. Someone says, “I was bitten by an insect, that’s why I got all these allergies.” Those who suffer such things haven’t learnt to put their faith to work; they’re ignorant of their victorious life in Christ.

Recall the Apostle Paul’s experience in Acts 28; a venomous snake bit him, but he didn’t shriek in pain; rather, he simply shook it off into the fire without suffering any harm (Acts 28:5). The Bible says those watching were waiting for Paul to swell, fall down and die, as a result of the venom, but when that didn’t happen, they concluded that Paul must be a god.

Truly, isn’t that what the Word says we are? Psalm 82:6 says, “…Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” As one who’s born again, you’re divine; your life is no longer based on your blood. That’s the reason you’re not supposed to suffer any blood disease. Now that you’re in Christ, the Word of God is the life of your flesh. The Holy Spirit energises your body, because your body is His living tabernacle.

Remember what He tells us in Romans 8:11: “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” This happened the day the Holy Spirit took up His abode in you; He vitalised your body and has made it impregnable to sickness, disease and infirmity. Strengthen your faith with these realities and keep living the victorious life in Christ.

CONFESSION

My faith is strong and prevailing! I dominate the circumstances of life, living triumphantly through my meditation and confession of the Word. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 4:19-20 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: 20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

Proverbs 24:10 [If] thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength [is] small.

Romans 8:10 AMPC But if Christ lives in you, [then although] your [natural] body is dead by reason of sin and guilt, the spirit is alive because of [the] righteousness [that He imputes to you].

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Thessalonians 1-2:1-16 & Isaiah 54-56

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 5:1-14 & Ezekiel 5-6

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

12TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life! The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see! Excellence, glory, virtue, and abundance are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me. My heart is filled with divine wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of God, and grace and peace are multiplied unto me for a life of success and excellence.

The true light that lightens every man’s world have shone in my heart and I am navigating my way excellently in victory, glory, and dominion. At all times, my heart is opened to receive God’s ideas, visions, and promptings. My spirit is alert and sensitive to know and walk in God’s perfect will for me. I am guided by the Spirit through the Word and I will never walk in darkness, confusion or uncertainty. The Father had set eternity in my heart, thus, there is no limit to what I can envision and accomplish.

Today, I reach forth and take a hold of all that’s mine in Christ Jesus, and enjoy the benefits and privileges reserved for me as an heir of God, and a joint heir with Christ. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 12TH OCTOBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: LORD, SCATTER THE CONSPIRATORS...*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: NEHEMIAH 4:1-9*?

Verse 8 of our Basic Scripture says, "and all of them conspired together to come and attack Jerusalem and create confusion." What do you do when men assemble themselves together to conspire against you, your family, your business or your ministry? WHAT DO YOU DO? See what Nehemiah and his supporters did in this scripture, Verse 9, "Nevertheless we made our prayer unto our God, and set a watch against them day and night, because of them." Let them conspire; TODAY and TONIGHT, YOUR GOD WILL SCATTER THEM!

Don't ever get into the business of accusing someone of conspiring against you. It's a waste of precious spiritual energy. You will not be the first or the last person to pass through the "CONSPIRACY BITTER STREET." Make your prayers to God; SET A WATCH AGAINST THEM, and get busy with whatever God has called you to do. *If the devil can divert your attention from your God-given assignment, he can ruin your destiny!* That is the reason he will always raise people against you to conspire, confuse, hurt or distract you. Some of them unintentionally, MOST of them intentionally and wilfully. But the answer against them is simple: Make your prayers unto your God and set a watch against them day and night!

Join all ODM users tonight 12am - 1am to make your "PRAYERS AGAINST CONSPIRATORS" to your God! Refuse to quit now! Refuse frustration and refuse to explain to everyone! Just stay with God and join all ODM users worldwide tonight and decree against conspirators! Never quit now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take a song of victory now.??
1. In your own words, pray against conspirators now.

2. Lord, SCATTER all conspirators! I throw confusion into the camp of conspirators working against my glory.

3. I decree: Every gathering of people or demons against my destiny and advancement, SCATTER today and tonight in Jesus name. *Pray it now/tonight 12am.*

4. I decree again: Every force, working fervently against my progress, BE TERMINATED now/tonight in Jesus name. *Pray it tonight seriously also!*

5. You conspirators from hell, your conspiracy will not stand as 2018 ends or 2019 begins in Jesus name *(Pray it tonight).*

6. I decree that my MOCKERS/CONSPIRATORS shall stand to watch my VICTORY and rejoice with me in Jesus name *(Pray it tonight seriously also)!*

7. I command all conspirators against my star; RUN MAD now/tonight in Jesus name. *Pray concerning today now.*

8. *See "War Against Haman - 13" booklet page 105 for more MIDNIGHT prayers.*

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 12TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: BORN FOR A PURPOSE.

MEMORISE:

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:5

READ: Jeremiah 1:1-10

1The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:

2 To whom the word of the LORD came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.

3 It came also in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the carrying away of Jerusalem captive in the fifth month.

4 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

6 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.

7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.

8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

The Almighty is a God of plan and purpose. By His wisdom, He preordained events and occurrences right from the beginning of creation to the end of time in eternity. From His words to Jeremiah in today’s Bible reading, we understand that the purpose for which a person is born is hidden in His divine will. It is reassuring to know that irrespective of human objections or the devil’s opposition, the thoughts of God and His predestined plans for all things shall come to pass (Isaiah 14:27). It is also humbling to note that whatever God has purposed to do in any circumstance will surely be accomplished with or without us. Let me share a strange occurrence that happened to me as I was growing up in my small village, Ifewara, in Southern Nigeria. I once saw a prophet and laughed at him. As I laughed, the prophet turned to me and said, keep laughing at me, but one day you also will be a prophet. “I laughed the more and sarcastically said, ” Not just a prophet, but indeed a prayer warrior.” Obviously, this prophet saw a glimpse of what God had in store for me, but I was completely ignorant of it. I pray that the power of God will bring the purpose for which you were born to pass, even in the face of opposition in Jesus’ Name.

No one can successfully thwart God’s efforts or frustrate His purpose, especially with respect to predestination. Ephesians 1:11 says:

“ In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:”

In light of this scripture, when you cooperate with His divine purpose, you will experience unprecedented success, but when you choose to work against His purpose, the result is bound to be failure. I once told my children that all human beings are only playing their predefined roles in the script written by God before the creation of the world. It is only sensible for wise actors to diligently study the script to properly interpret their roles and memorize their lines, so that their performance will run smoothly in sync with other players and in accordance with the overall purpose of the production. In this regard, Romans 8:28 says,

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”

This means that irrespective of what you are passing through in life, the most important thing is to ensure that your life is in agreement with the God’s purpose as revealed in His word. After you do this, you can sit back and watch God crown your efforts in life with success. In order to give you an expected end, He will work everything out in line with His predetermined purpose. What a glorious God we serve! Halleluyah!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me grace to fulfill Your purpose for my life in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 54-57

Luke 5:17-39

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM