The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 11th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 11TH OCTOBER.

HE’S PERFECT IN ALL HIS WAYS.

The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works (Psalm 145:17).

As Christians, oftentimes we’re faced with tough challenges; things happen to us and around us that aren’t consistent with our desires, expectations and the will of God for our lives. It may be the loss of a loved one, in spite of your prayers and intercessions, and the situation is causing you serious distraction in your Christian walk.

Now the enemy is throwing thoughts at you; you even think God just wasn’t fair to you or to the victim. In your mind, you hold Him responsible for what happened; you’re thinking, “He could have done something, but He didn’t, despite all my prayers.” But the question you need to answer is, “Who is Jesus to you?” Is it possible for Him to be charged with error? Could He ever make a mistake?

When you find yourself in the kind of situation we’ve described above, there’re two things to consider: first, don’t blame God. Believe that He’s perfect in all things; absolutely perfect. There’re no errors or mistakes with Him. Secondly, don’t ask unwise or foolish questions.

Recognise that at a certain point in our lives, we need more knowledge, because when trouble strikes at that time of ignorance, we pay dearly for our ignorance. The situation could be directly connected to you, or a loved one, but maybe if either you or the victim knew better, the outcome would have been different. It all boils down to one thing: knowledge. So, don’t become overwhelmed to the point that your prayers are all about, “Oh God, why?”

Don’t ask such irrelevant questions, and never think He’s to blame; He often had nothing to do with it. Rather, recognise His perfection; thank Him for always doing all things right, and then determine to know the Word, pressing forward with the knowledge of His Word to change the situations that lie ahead.
Your ability to live a victorious, joyous and prosperous life is dependent on how much of God’s Word you know and live by. Consistently inundate your spirit, soul and mind with spiritual information from God’s Word.

PRAYER

Dear Lord, your faithfulness is ever sure; you’re without injustice; you’re perfect and true in all your ways! Thank you for your grace and wondrous works in my life. Your Word works effectually in me, causing me to be fruitful in every good work, to your praise and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 18:30 [As for] God, his way [is] perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he [is] a buckler to all those that trust in him.

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Colossians 4:2-18 & Isaiah 52-53

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 4:1-16 & Ezekiel 4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

11TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. My mind is stayed on the Word, and I am enjoying divine peace, security, joy, comfort, and protection in the Name of the Lord Jesus! I abide daily under the coverage of God’s protective wings, shielded from harm, terror and all evil.

I fear nothing and no one, because, in Him, I live and move and have my being! I am indeed loaded with benefits from the Word, and my path is lighted by God’s Word to be guided aright and be imparted with wisdom; wisdom to know and do His perfect will at all times. Daily, my mind is renewed with the Word, to become all that the Father had destined me to be. Excellence, glory, virtue, and success exude from me today because my heart is filled with divine treasures.

Everywhere I go today, I am accepted and highly favored, for I carry God’s divine presence with me. I have the supernatural wisdom and ability to do the impossible because the Greater One lives in me! I recognize life’s challenges as my opportunities to win and make my world a better place. I am a champion for my generation and a problem-solver. Through me, lives will be saved, transformed and preserved today. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

THURSDAY 11TH OCTOBER 2018

*VISION: A NECESSITY FOR LIFE’S JOURNEY*

(FROM THE OCTOBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: And the Lord answered me and said, write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The extent of your preparation determines the success of your journey.

Vision is the capacity to see the ultimate in the immediate; it is the ability to see tomorrow today. Vision is also traveling with the destination in mind.

It has been confirmed that life is a journey, and every journey requires adequate preparation. The extent of your preparation determines the success of your journey.
Again, just as every journey requires adequate preparation, the journey of life requires adequate preparation and vision is a major necessity in the preparation of the journey of life.

Vision, in this sense, is a mental picture of a preferred future. Vision is also insight into God’s plan for your life. Vision gives you the ability to plan and the capacity to pursue your plans and measure your progress. This is the point where you ask yourself questions like, ‘Who am I? Why am I? What do I want to achieve in life? How do I intend to achieve it? Your answers to these questions constitute your vision for living. That gives you your vision and mission statements!

Beloved, in order not to faint in life, you need vision; in order not to end your journey on earth as a casualty, vision is a critical requirement.

My counsel is, ask God to give you a vision for your life; and if you already have a vision, ask God to give you more details about the vision and the workable action plan for its realization.

REMEMBER THIS: The extent of your preparation determines the success of your journey.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Ask God for a solid vision for your life (if you have not yet discovered your vision for living).
2. Make up your mind not to embark on any journey without God.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You reveal me to me. Help me with the grace to always possess a solid vision in line with Your Will for my life Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ARMED FOR THE JOURNEY (PART 2).

QUOTE: Do not leave your life to chance; do not leave your life to fate; have a vision for life. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: Coconut water can be used as a short-term substitute for human blood plasma

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 16:16 to 18:23, 1 Thessalonians 4:1 to 5:3, Psalm 81:1 to 16, Proverbs 25:6 to 8

TODAY IN HISTORY: 11/10/1950, The U.S. Federal Communications Commission issued the first license to broadcast television in color, to CBS
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 11TH OCTOBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: LET THEM SAY!*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 1; MATTHEW 13:53-58*?

Welcome to today's devotional! There was a season in my life, when I worried A LOT about what others said or thought about me! I wanted to be in everybody's good book and be a friend to everyone! But as I grew up and began to be announced by the LORD, I now discovered that WHEN YOU ARE AT THE TOP, YOU WILL BECOME A TOPIC of discussion! Yes, the TOP MAKES YOU A TOPIC! *When you become THE HEAD, YOU BECOME A HEADLINE!* In fact, haters and losers will talk about you and contend with you once you become the HEAD no matter how nice you are to them!

I also discovered that you must not assume that you are so important that everybody is discussing you! This is because most people you see daily are battling with one destiny attack or the other! Yes, even your enemies have their bitter battles that they are fighting! I then learnt that in life, you must learn to ignore and overlook many things if you truely want happiness, *because the easiest way to a miserable life is to think that everybody is talking about you.*

Some months ago, I saw a lorry with the poster: "LET THEM SAY." Yes, LET THEM TALK! Let them say, but just keep moving! Keep your hands clean and don't worry about what people say behind your back! It's none of your business as long as you are true to yourself. *Sometimes minding your own business does not keep people out of your business.* Didn't they call Jesus Christ, BEELZEBUB? *You can never stop people from talking about you! Even if you commit suicide, they will broadcast your death with gladness and fanfare on social media!*

There is a time limit for every rumor in life. Never allow freelance broadcasters to put your life on hold. Do what makes you happy. Anyone who cannot feel your pain, has no right to judge you in life. Seventy percent of those who speak negatively about you behind your back, wish to be like you. When people can't be like you, they try to bring you down and condemn what you have. Those without money will sarcastically say that money is not everything in life. Is poverty anything? *Never allow anyone to put you in a position of depression and self pity because of their opinion of you! ONLY GOD'S OPINION WILL STAND AT LAST! He is your BRAND AND IMAGE MANAGER!*

Those whose lives have no joy will always find every means to remove happiness from other people's lives. *If there is the GRACE of GOD in your life, then enemies are inevitable!* So determine to move on and LET THEM SAY!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God.??
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.

2. Repent from worrying about what others say or think about you.

3. Lord, I refuse to have men as my IDOLS! I care about what You think about me!

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
THURSDAY 11TH OCTOBER 2018
THEME: GOD HAS A NEED

Memorise:
Jesus answered and said unto him, if a man love me, he will keep my words: and my father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. John 14:23

Bible Reading: Revelation 21:1-3
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Our God is the creator of heaven and earth . “The All-Sufficient one” is one of His many names, and it describes an important attribute of His. As a self existing spirit, He does not need anything outside of Himself for sustenance or existence John 5:26, 1st Timothy 6:16. It therefore seems strange to think God has a need. Let us pounder on what the elders in heaven are saying in their worship, as revealed in Revelation 4:11:

“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”

From this statement of adoration, “God’s need” can be understood from the perspective of the purpose for which He created all things. He created all things for His own pleasure, and He specifically created mankind for the purpose of communion or fellowship. This truth is reinforced by the words of our Lord in today’s memory verse.

The constant fellowship that God had with Adam and Eve in the cool of the day is also a manifestation of this truth Genesis 3:8.
Several scripture passages speak of a link between the creation of mankind and acts of devotion such as praise and worship. Isaiah 43:21 says:

“This people have I formed for myself; They shall shew forth my praise.”

God’s desire for fellowship is therefore not a ‘need’, but an expression of God’s grace, mercy and love towards humanity 1st Corinthians 1:9.
The essence of the Christian life is to fellowship with God. Everything created before man was not suitable for this purpose because they were not created in His image and so could not relate with Him on an interactive level.

Genesis 5:22-24 contains the fascinating account of Enoch who walked with God in close fellowship, so much so that God took him away with Him.
Similarly, Abraham also fellowshipped with God to the extent that he received the distinction of being called the friend of God 2nd Chronicles 20:7,James 2:23. David’s fellowship with God was also exemplary that God testified of him in Acts 13:22c, saying:

“I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mime own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.”

As a result of the finished work of redemption by the Lord Jesus Christ, God now makes His permanent abode with us, in the form of the Holy Spirit dwelling in us John 14:23, 1st Corinthians 6:19.
Therefore, our fellowship with God is established on the spiritual union we have with Jesus, which will be made perfect when we see Him face to face John 14:20-21.

I pray that everything hindering your fellowship with God will be destroyed today in Jesus’ Name.

Prayer Point:
Father, please cause my heart to continually hunger for your presence in Jesus’ Name.

Bible in one year:
Isaiah 51-53, Luke 4:38-5:16

HYMN 12: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

Take my life, and let it be Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my moments and my days, Let them flow in ceaseless praise, Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

Take my hands, and let them move At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

Take my voice, and let me sing Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips, and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee, Filled with messages from Thee.

Take my sliver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose Every power as Thou shalt choose.

Take my will, and make it Thine;
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart; it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

Take my love; my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure- store.
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for thee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM