The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 8th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 8TH OCTOBER.

HE KNOWS ALL THINGS.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you (John 14:26).

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of knowledge; He’s the embodiment of all knowledge. No wonder Jesus said, “…he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” So, not only does the Holy Spirit teach you, He reminds you of things you already know; things He already taught you.

That means there’s no chance of you losing information of what you were taught.
There may have been times you tried to remember certain things; it could be something you kept, and for some reason, you couldn’t recollect where you kept it; the Holy Spirit can remind you. If you find yourself in such a situation, don’t say, “I’ve forgotten where I kept it”; or, “I can’t remember where I kept it.” Consciously train yourself not to say, “I forgot”; instead, say, “I will remember!”

When you’re trying to recollect a thought, an idea, information, or whatever it is, say, “I will remember”; because you’re conscious that the Holy Spirit will bring it to your remembrance. It’s part of His ministry to help you retain knowledge and information in your spirit, and bring that information to your consciousness when occasion demands.
With the Holy Spirit, you can never walk in darkness or be confused about anything in life. There’s absolutely no topic or subject He’s deficient in. He knows everything about God and also knows everything about natural things.

He knows everything about Infotech, Law, Science, History, Business, the Stock Market, Aeronautics, Fashion, Cookery, the Internet and anything you can imagine. He can teach you better than the Professors of the world from all the best universities put together.

Remember, He made everything in the world; He can give you a piece of His knowledge that you need to help change your world for the better. He’s more than willing to share everything He knows with you, if you’d let Him. Recognise and take advantage of this aspect of His unique ministry in your life, and you’ll be an oasis of knowledge, and a fountain of solutions in a dark, needy, and ignorant world.

CONFESSION

I have the best teacher, in the person of the Holy Spirit. He teaches me all things and causes me to function in the full and exact knowledge of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 2:11-14 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

John 14:26 AMP But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Colossians 1:24-2:1-5 & Isaiah 46-47

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 2:10-18 & Lamentations 4-5

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

8TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ Jesus; I have a brand new life. Through my oneness with the Father, I’ve received an extraordinary life of glory and excellence. Everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. Eternal life; love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity, are my present hour possessions! Old things are past away: behold all things have become new.

My body and all his ligaments have become new, and I am daily vitalized by the Spirit of God. Every cell and tissues (organs) of my body has become new because I am infused with Christ. My new life is impermeable to sickness and disease.

I can never be disadvantaged because I live in God’s Word, which produces in, and for me, the result of what it says, Hallelujah! The Father has granted me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him; the eyes of my understanding are enlightened and I walk in the realities and truths of God’s glorious Kingdom. I know the hope of His calling and the riches of His inheritance for me in Christ. I am a living epistle, known and read by all men. My life is the revelation of God’s Word; His knowledge, grace, power, wisdom, and righteousness are unveiled in, and through me. Glory to God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

Monday, 8th October 2018

ACCESSING DIVINE DIRECTION

OVERVIEW

SCRIPTURE: I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me…Habakkuk 2:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Travelling without direction is ending without distinction.

Direction, according to Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, connotes instructions on how to reach a destination or about how to do something. It is the course which must be taken in order to reach a destination or to get something done. It is also the management or guidance of someone or something in achieving a progress.

Direction is knowing what to do in order to leave where you are. Direction is key to acceleration in life.

Divine direction is the direction that comes from God through the leading of the Spirit. It has been confirmed that Divine direction is one of the greatest assets in life. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to travel fast in the wrong direction. Travelling without direction is ending without distinction. It is Divine direction that averts disasters in life. Divine direction eliminates destruction. Direction by God forbids distraction and guarantees destination in life.

Now, one way to access Divine direction is by prayer (Jeremiah 33:3). Prayer is a means of communicating with God. It is at the place of prayer that destinies are revealed and potentials are unveiled. Nothing shows a man the right way to follow like prayer.

At the place of prayer, the vision for your future becomes clear, the direction for your daily living is accessed and the revelation/wisdom you require for profitable living is unveiled.

Today, I prophesy unto you, the last time you missed your direction shall be the last forever, in Jesus’ Name.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to pray fervently; seek God’s direction in everything you do at the place of prayer (Philippians 4:6).

REMEMBER THIS: Travelling without direction is ending without distinction.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind not to take any step outside Divine direction or guidance.
2. Ask God for His help and direction at the place of prayer.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for a clear revelation of Your blueprint for my life and destiny. Help me Lord not to miss my path in life, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PRAYER AND DIRECTION

QUOTE: Direction is critical to acceleration; if the road is clear, the journey must be easy. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Tigers are solitary hunters, and generally search for food alone at night.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 10:1 to 11:23, Colossians 3:18 to 4:18, Psalm 78:56 to 72, Proverbs 24:28 to 29

TODAY IN HISTORY: 08/10/1919: The first transcontinental air race in the United States begins with 63 planes competing between California and New York

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: OFFENCES.

MEMORISE:

Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! Matthew 18:7

READ: Matthew 18:1-7

1At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

Our Lord Jesus Christ spoke in very strong terms against offences in today’s Bible reading. I therefore believe it is a wise thing for us to understand what they are and try to avoid them. Offence is a biblical term which refers to an obstruction lying on a pathway over which one may stumble. It is anything that hinders or tends to trip one up in the course of living a righteous life. A hindrance in this regard often stands for temptations to sin. One source of offences that was mentioned by the lord in His sermon s is the cravings of our body (Matthew 18:8-9). Another source which He also mentioned are the people we interact with on a day to day basis (Matthew 18:7, Romans 16:17). The lord made it clear that a life without any obstacle, hindrance, stumbling block or temptation is impossible, but that anyone who places obstacle in other people’s path or who leads others to sin is already cursed by God (Luke 17:1). Jesus declared that great sorrow awaits them, so that it would have been better if they were not born. All those who are behind your problems in life shall run into the wrath of the Almighty God in Jesus’ Name.

Some people have mastered the art of setting traps for others, and they themselves have become a living trap. Supporting anything that ensnares or hinders people from pleasing God and deriving satisfaction from causing people to stumble. They ensnare unsuspecting and ignorant people, and mislead innocent and immature Christians into fatal errors that lead to hell. Greedy for money, power and fame, they consciously build an army of loyal followers in order to exert their influence on them. They falsely appear as saints and subtly present another “gospel” that is completely different from the gospel of Jesus Christ. Their marriage is built on human wisdom and understanding but carefully wrapped in a garb of spiritually. They have a warped understanding of the Bible, which they present as new revelations from God or “prophetic preaching”. Their message of easy-going Christianity has led many people into worldly lifestyles and complacency in holy living. Through their activities, many have missed the high mark of God’s calling. You will notice that some of these offenders are experienced pastors who are knowledgeable in the things of God but deliberately mislead others. Therefore, be warned about the existence of such characters within the Church of God. Watch carefully to prevent yourself from falling into their trap. I pray that the rod of the wicked shall not fall upon your portion, and you will not be led away from the presence of God in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me grace to perceive offences and live above them in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 43-44

Luke 3:7-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM