The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 7th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 7TH OCTOBER.

PREVAIL FIRST IN PRAYER.

When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them (Acts 5:33).

In our opening scripture, Peter had ministered the Gospel to a group of people, and rather than give their hearts to Christ, the people wanted to kill him.
That’s why it’s important that before you go out to preach, you intercede for the people you’re going to be ministering to; pray that your message will be accepted and won’t just be a witness against them.

It brings to mind the experience of Stephen in the Book of Acts. He ministered a powerful sermon, full of excellent theology and history. Yet when he was done, the Bible says the people “…were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth” (Acts 7:54). They shut their ears to his message and ran upon him to kill him, and eventually stoned him to death.

Just because the message is great doesn’t mean people will be moved enough to give their hearts to Christ; they didn’t in Stephen’s case. So, before you embark on any evangelical mission or outreach programme, prevail first in prayer, because it’s about the souls of men and the impact the message will have on them, resulting in their salvation.

When you intercede like that, the love of God in you wells up, striving against sin, Satan, and the forces of darkness, and the souls of men are rescued from evil. At that moment, you’re God’s champion; the deliverer.

When you’ve succeeded in bringing them out of that darkness in the spirit, you’ll know it. Then you’re ready to go. Your message may just be for five or twenty minutes, it doesn’t matter; while you’re at it, they’ll be getting convicted and crying out for salvation. This is important. Learn to prevail first in prayer.

CONFESSION

I’m an effective minister of the New Testament, ministering life to everyone I come in contact with. Even now, I pray for lost souls around the world, that the message of salvation profits them today. Their hearts are ready to receive, as they reach out in faith to embrace the righteousness of Christ in the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Obadiah 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Luke 22:31-32 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired [to have] you, that he may sift [you] as wheat: 32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

James 5:16 AMP Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Colossians 1:1-23 & Isaiah 44-45

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 2:1-9 & Lamentation 3

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

7TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that Lord has done great and wondrous things in my life! My heart is filled with joy; joy unspeakable and full of glory. My heart rejoices in His goodness, for He has filled my mouth with laughter and songs of praise. I am strengthened because the joy of the Lord in my spirit is my strength. Gloom, depression, and heaviness are far from me, for I carry an atmosphere of joy with me everywhere I go.

My life is garnished by the spirit of God; for I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; created unto good works. I only do good works because I was born and fashioned unto good works! I’ve passed from death to life; sin and all it rudiments has no power over me. I’ve received an anointing from the Holy One and that anointing opens my understanding to all things. Daily, I am taught by the Spirit of God, and hidden things are unveiled to my spirit. I am led and guided by the Spirit, my choices and decisions are founded on by the Word.

Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never walk in confusion or lose my way. I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I am walking in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 7TH OCTOBER, 2018

TOPIC: CONNECTING WITH FRESH MANTLE

SCRIPTURE: And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof...He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan. 2 Kings 2:12-13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your connection determines your collection; your heart for the mantle determines your part in the mantle.

Mantles are sacred graces of God upon those who are called by God as validation of His calling on their lives. For example, Prophets, evangelists, pastors or priests carry the mantles of their callings as a symbol of power and authority.

It is confirmed from our anchor Scripture that mantles are transferable. The transference of mantles from a higher vessel to a lower vessel by the instrumentality of the Holy Spirit without reduction or diminishing in quantity, capacity and intensity of the former is a possibility. And that process is called impartation.

When you connect to a carrier of the mantle of God appropriately and passionately, the mantle can drop on you.

The truth is, your connection determines your collection; your heart for the mantle determines your part in the mantle.

Beloved, in order not to exist as a victim in a time such as this, you need the mantle; in order to escape defeat in life’s battles, the mantle is an indispensable necessity. You need the mantle to tackle the battles around your life. You need the mantle to mesmerize whatever is threatening to mess up your destiny.

Beloved, receive the impartation of the mantle of God on my life and upon the Dunamis Commission. That mantle shall begin to answer for you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Your connection determines your collection; your heart for the mantle determines your part in the mantle.
ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Increase your level of value for the mantle carrier in order for the mantle to profit you.
2. Desperately desire and connect the mantle that you need at the place of prayer.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: FRESH MANTLE THROUGH PRAYER.

PRAYER: O Lord, help me to connect appropriately with the mantle on my spiritual father. I receive the grace to intensify my value for the mantle, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 8:8 to 9:26, Colossians 3:1 to 17, Psalm 78:32 to 55, Proverbs 24:27

QUOTE: Your Prophet determines your profit, your Priest determines your shield. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: Tigers are the largest wild cats in the world. Adults can weigh up to 363kg and measure up to 3.3m!

TODAY IN HISTORY: 7/10/1996 – Fox News Channel begins broadcasting.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
SUNDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2018
THEME: THE BEST TIME TO SOW

Memorize:
Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year a Hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him. Genesis 26:12

Read: Genesis 26:12-14 (KJV)
12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him.
13 And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:
14 For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.

Any farmer who wants to reap a bountiful harvest knows that sowing is a specialized act. In other words, you don’t expect a great harvest when you sow at a time of your own choice and in a haphazard manner.
After soil preparation sowing is often the next and most important step taken by a farmer in anticipation of harvest. The principles of sowing that govern the physical realm are also applicable in the spiritual realm.

Ecclesiastes 3:2 tells us that there is a right time, which also is the best time, for sowing. Good farmers know very well that the planting of crops is a major event, and its timing depends on the type of seed to be sown. Some factors that determine the right time to sow include the season or time of the year, sunshine and clouds, length of day and night, rainfall pattern and soil fertility.

Sowing in the time of famine, being a time of drought, is a ridiculous thing to do, to say the least. Nevertheless, for lsaac in today’s Bible reading, it was the right time, and he experienced the miracle of a hundredfold harvest. His case is a classic example of doing the ridiculous to produce the miraculous. Just as it happened to Isaac, I pray that as you sow into God’s kingdom, you will experience returns in a hundred fold in Jesus’ Name.

When is the best time to sow into God’s kingdom? The best time to sow is when you are born again and living in total obedience to the will of God. It is when the source of your livelihood is clean and your way of life is pure, such that one can lift up holy hands to God in adoration and worship Psalm 24:3-5.

It is when curses have been removed, devourer rebuked, cankerworms destroyed and contrary circumstances have been turned around to work in your favour. If for any reason you have missed it somehow and your life does not fit these descriptions, it is never too late with God. You can retrace your steps back home to God for a new beginning – a new beginning of peace, progress and bountiful harvest.

Thankfully, it is still the season for sowing, and there is still time to sow righteousness and obedience now, before you face God’s law of harvest based on your deeds Romans 2:6. It is yet a sunny day, the weather is favourable, and the timing is right.
You can set your life on the right path by sowing righteousness, mercy and favour today. Invest into God’s kingdom today and reap a hundredfold in eternity. The best seed you can sow is the seed of your life.

Invest your time, money and energy into soul winning activities today, and watch as things will begin to work in your favour. If you are busy doing God’s business, He will also respond by going the extra mile to take care of your family and business.

Prayer point:
Father, please let my contribution to the expansion of your kingdom produce hundredfold returns for me in Jesus’ name.

Bible in one year:
Isaiah 41-42, Luke 2:41-3:6

HYMN 6: A NEW THING
(Tune: There shall be showers of Blessing)

We will soon shout Halleluiah
Because God will do new things
Sinners will be forgiven
Prodigals will come home soon.
Chorus:

Shout Hallelujah
Rivers in desert now flowing
Hallelujah to our king.

We will soon shout Hallelujah
Sickness and sorrow will be gone
Bondage will be forgotten.

The barren will be faithful soon
Failure will be forgotten.

Poverty will be forgotten
Stagnancy will soon be gone.

To all miracles are given
There shall be celebrations

Many will have testimonies
Of prayer answered fully.

One of us will chase a thousand
Two will conquer ten thousand

Songs of praises we will sing
Hallelujah to our King

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM