The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 6th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 6TH OCTOBER.

WALKING IN CHRIST.

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him (Colossians 2:6).

How did you receive Christ Jesus? It was by faith, and faith is walking in the Word. So, walking in Christ is walking in the Word. Colossians 3:4 says Christ is your life; in Him you live, and move and have your being. You’re in the environment called Christ, and it’s important that you live your life every day, conscious of this reality.

Walking in Christ is beyond talking to Him in prayer because you have a need; rather, you’re to have the present-hour consciousness that you’re in Him, and He’s in you: you’re all that He says you are, have all that He says you have, and can do all that He says you can do. See yourself in this light and walk accordingly. Isaiah 2:5 says, “O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.” You walk in the light of the Lord by walking in His Word.

1 John 1:5-6 says, “This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth.” You can’t walk in Christ and walk in darkness at the same time.

Darkness represents all that limits and hinders; all that’s evil. But what did Jesus say? “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12).
When you walk in Christ, you experience the life of Christ every day; you’re forever victorious, prosperous, and in health! Live with the consciousness that you’re a victor in Christ Jesus.

When God looks at you, He doesn’t see one who’s in need of deliverance or help. He sees you strong, full of the Holy Spirit and power; He sees one who is more than a conqueror! You have to agree with His picture of you and say, “Yes, Lord! I’m all that you’ve called me to be. I walk in the light of who I am in Christ!” Glory to God!

PRAYER

I’m conscious of my oneness with Christ. In Him I live, and move, and have my being. By Him I’m forever victorious, reigning in life. The forces of evil are subdued before me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 4:4-23 & Isaiah 42-43

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 1:1-14 & Lamentation 2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

6TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that the Lord has perfected that which concerns me! As the seed of Abraham, I am blessed and highly favored of the Lord. Through God’s Word, and by the Spirit, my prosperity, success, victory, and greatness are evident.

The Lord has granted me understanding and insight into His will, purpose, and plans as I study and meditate on the Word. My heart is flooded with wisdom and spiritual understanding, not just to know, but also to walk in God’s perfect will at all times. I’ve been brought into the places of influence and authority as I channel my energies into achieving excellence and perfection in all that I do. I am not ordinary; therefore, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I take my place of authority in Christ and affirm that the world is under my dominion.

I walk in preordained pathways today, and I make progress by the Word, living triumphantly to the glory of the Father. I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. I am over and above all circumstances of life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: HE IS RIGHT BESIDE YOU.

MEMORISE:

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

READ: Isaiah 43:1-5

1But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

As mortals, it is natural to look around us for solutions whenever problems arise. Only a few people look to God first during such trying times. When trials and difficulties come our way, we mostly took to our family members or friends for solutions. Imagine how bad God feels whenever you have a problem and He doesn’t even come to your mind first. Because God gave us freewill, He cannot force us to request or accept help from Him. No matter how big, small or strange our problems may be, God has the solution to all of them. When a little child falls and bruises his or her knee, in most cases, the first person that child runs to is the mother. The fact that the child thinks of his or her mother first shows the bond that exit between them. As His children, God expects us to run to Him with whatever problem we have, no matter how small or trivial it may seem. The bond of love that exists between us and Him is what should drive us to think of Him first whenever a problem arises. When we don’t think of Him first at such times, we are saying to Him that this bond of love is not there.

Many times, we undo ourselves by trying to solve our own problems. We don’t even realize the immense abilities our Father has and His undying love for us. If we knew, we won’t be wasting our time and energy looking elsewhere for help. When I was a child, on one eventful day, my father was sitting outside and enjoying the cool breeze while I played football. After playing for a little while, I kicked the ball and it got stuck on the roof of the house. Because I was small, I had to move back some distance from the house in order to see the ball. Whenever I tried to get the ball down with a stick, I failed because I couldn’t see the ball when I got close to the house. I went back and forth like this until I got tired. All the while, my father just sat there as if he didn’t know what was going on. Tired and exhausted, I turned to him for help. His response was surprising. He said he was wondering if I didn’t see him there all the time while I was struggling. He stood up and hit the ball off the rood in one swipe of his hands. God is right beside you, watching as you struggle with your issues. If you don’t call Him to help, it means you don’t need Him. Be wise and hand over your problems to the Lord who made heaven and earth.

However, note that you cannot ask someone to help you if you don’t have a relationship with that fellow, and the probability that he or she will help you depends on how cordial your relationship is. When you have a good relationship with God, the moment you cry out to Him for anything, He will come running to you, and He will answer you according to His perfect will.

ACTION POINT:

Next time a challenge or difficulty arises, look first to God!

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 38-40

Luke 2:22-40

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 11: O GOD OUR HELP IN AGES PAST

1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2. Under the shadow of Thy throne
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.

3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same.

4. A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

5. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the op’ning day.

6. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Be Thou our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

SATURDAY 06TH OCTOBER 2018

*THE VOICE AND UTTERANCE OF MOTIVE*

(FROM THE OCTOBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SATURDAY 6TH OCTOBER,"2018

SCRIPTURE": But the LORD said unto Samuel,"Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him": for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance,"but the LORD looketh on the heart. 1 Samuel 16":7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The utterance of your motive is louder than the utterance of your actions.

Motive connotes the expressed or unexpressed reason for an action; it is the driving force of a man’s actions. The truth is,"there is no human being on earth that acts without a definite motive.

It is amazing to know that motives have voices; motive speaks, and the utterance of your motive is louder than the utterance of your actions. The voice of your motive speaks louder than the voice of your actions. It is true that actions speak louder than words but motives speak louder than actions. This is why our anchor Scripture confirms that beyond our actions, God sees and knows the intent of our hearts. Behind our actions, God goes deeper to know the motive behind the things we do – why we do what we do, why we go to church, why we join a particular department in church, why we give offering, why we make money, the motive behind our quest for popularity, etc. For example, most people make donations in church, and in the sight of men, they appear very okay but in the sight of God, their donations are abominations because their motives are wrong.

In 2 Chronicles 25":1-2,"the Bible says, Amaziah was twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned twenty and nine years in Jerusalem…And he did that which was right in the sight of the Lord, but not with a perfect heart.
Beloved, what is your driving force in life? Are you driven by the consensus or you are driven by your convictions? Is it the craving to be like others or the desire and passion to please God? My counsel is, ensure you have a correct, genuine and sincere motive behind every action for God sees beyond your actions; He sees your heart.

REMEMBER THIS": The utterance of your motive is louder than the utterance of your actions.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Ask God to purge you of every wrong motive behind the actions of your life.
2. Endeavour to understand God’s motive behind His actions from His Word.

PRAYER: Lord,"I ask for forgiveness for every wrong motive I have ever had in doing anything both before You and before men. I receive the grace to cultivate and maintain the right motive in everything I do, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE": SEVEN-WAY LIFESTYLE TEST

QUOTE: Spiritual responsibility is to be on assignment for God; you are not responsible if you are not driven by God. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr. Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 6:16 to 8:7,"Colossians 2":8 to 23,"Psalm 78":1 to 31
Proverbs 24:26

AMAZING FACT: Camels don’t spit for fun,"if they feel threatened, they will use it as defense mechanism

TODAY IN HISTORY": 06/10/1978: Hannah H. Gray inaugurated as the first female head of a United State University (Chicago)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM