The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 5th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 05 OCTOBER 2018

"HE CAME TO LIVE IN YOU"

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you (John 14:17).

Just before His glorious levitation into heaven, the Lord Jesus lectured His disciples on the person of the Holy Spirit. He told them that the Holy Spirit would be in them: “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth” (Acts 1:8). And from the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit came upon them, to live in them; He came upon them for the purpose of living in them.

In the Old Testament, Solomon built God a temple, and at the dedication of the temple, the presence of God came upon it (2 Chronicles 5:13-14). God had to come upon and into that temple to make it His own. But He wasn’t satisfied. Acts 7:48 says, “Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands….” He had said in Proverbs 8:31, _*“…and my delights were with the sons of men.” This is the essence of Christianity: Christ in you. It’s what Jesus brought, and made possible.

When you were born again, God made you His own; you became His offspring and His living temple. From that moment, you were sanctified unto Him and became one with Him. He sanctified your vessel, your body, to become His house. You’re God’s dwelling place; He actually does live in you. And because He lives in you, He speaks through you and walks in you (2 Corinthians 6:16). He manifests Himself in and through you.

Think about it: the great God of glory, the Monarch of the universe, lives in you! He created you in His image and in His likeness to make it possible for you to be filled with His Spirit. What a blessing! What a privilege! Always honour the Spirit; appreciate and celebrate His presence in your life. Fellowship with Him often, and your life will be an endless stream of blessings and the supernatural.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the presence of the Holy Spirit in me; I’m filled with God. Therefore, there’s no room for sickness, disease, anger, jealousy or anything of darkness in me. I’m full of light, and I light up my world. I’m never alone, because the Holy Spirit is forever in me, and with me; He’s my ever-present help in time of need! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 6:14-16
14-Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
15- And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16- And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.”

1 Corinthians 6:17
But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him

Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

DAILY SCRIPTURES READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Philippians 3:12-4:1-3
Isaiah 40-41

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Philemon 1:10-25
Lamentation 1

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

5TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I was born into wealth and I am a success forever! I am known for excellence because I was born into it. I am a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar creation, called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light, to display the excellence and perfections of divinity! As the Father is, so am I in this world. I have all the attributes of God. From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I am inundated with the life of God. I am indestructible! The life of God in me causes me to prosper in all that I do.

I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water and I bring forth fruit always. I do not know when the heat comes because my trust is in the Lord. The grace of God is superabundance in my life; therefore, when men experience a casting down, I am continuously lifted up. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage.

Goodness and mercy are my constant companions. Everywhere I go, I am a success! The Word of God dwells in me richly in all wisdom, propelling me in perfection and excellence. I have a sound mind, and an excellent life because I am yielded to, and led by the Holy Spirit, who guides me through the Word. I am perfect, proficient, and thoroughly fitted for every good work. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

FRIDAY 5TH OCTOBER,"2018

*REVERENCE FOR GOD*

(FROM THE OCTOBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE": Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved,"let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear": Hebrews 12:28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your reverence for God makes you a reference in life. Your respect for God deletes your reproach in life.

We live in a generation where people have no reverence for God. We are in a generation where people idolize the material and mundane things of life ahead of their worship and devotion to God. We live in a generation where people have little or no value for spirituality or the things of God.

Let me give you an illustration: during my university days,"there was a brother in the fellowship who usually went with other brethren to a mountain to pray. But while others were praying, he would be sleeping. Whenever they woke him up to pray, he would say something like": ‘Leave me alone; I’m in the Spirit.’ But the truth was that he was sleeping. So,"one day, he fell asleep as usual while others were praying. When they were through with the prayer, they left him on the mountain in order for him to remain in the ‘Spirit’ as he always claimed, and he slept until he was tired. Eventually, when he woke up, he realized that the brethren had left him on the mountain and gone back to the hostel. So, he became very angry and asked them, ‘Why did you people leave me on the mountain? Then they answered, ‘You were in the ‘spirit’, so, we decided to leave you to be in the ‘spirit’, we did not want to pull you out of the ‘spirit.’’ That was serious!
The question is, is it possible to be talking to the President of a country and be sleeping at the same time? Sleeping while praying or while a preaching is going on is a confirmation of lack of reverence for God. Our reverence for God is measured by how we conduct ourselves in His Presence in service, at the place of prayer and in our day-to-day activities wherever we are. It is also reflected in our priorities, choices and decisions in life.

Beloved, your reverence for God makes you a reference in life. Your respect of God delete your reproach in life. To the extent you value God, to that extent you will be valued in life and destiny.

REMEMBER THIS": Your reverence for God makes you a reference in life. Your respect for God deletes your reproach in life

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Never take God for granted so that you won’t end up grounded in life.
2. Refuse,"resist and flee any temptation to disrespect God

PRAYER": Lord,"I ask for mercy in any area I have not reverenced and respected You. Baptize me with Your Fear, O Lord, In Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": BOOSTERS OF PRAYER

QUOTE: The man of God is the one whose fear of God is intact despite the level of his anointing. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 4:19 to 6:15,"Colossians 1":18 to 2:7,"Psalm 77":1 to 20,"Proverbs 24":23 to 25

AMAZING FACT: Camels do not get injured from eating thorny twigs.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 05/10/1905 – Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes,"a world record that stood until 1908.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 5TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: REBUKE IS ESSENTIAL.

MEMORISE:

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 2 Timothy 4:2

READ: Galatians 2:11-17

11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,

16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

Preaching is the act of proclaiming the good news in the word of God. It generally involves the delivery of some truth related to god to an audience for whom the message is prepared. To preach therefore, is to declare the word of God or to publicly present the good news. Preaching is expressed through proclamation, prophesy, declaration or teaching. It includes the proclamation of the way of salvation to believers, and the delivery of instructions on faith and spiritual worship to believers. In 2 Timothy 4:2, the Holy Spirit indicates that rebuke is an integral part of preaching the good news.

To rebuke or reprove is to make a verbal expression of blame that is usually not easy for an individual to accept or accommodate. However, it is an essential part of the gospel. For this reason, the Holy Spirit said in Proverbs 27:5:

“Open rebuke is better than secret love.”

The word of God gives examples of both divine and human rebuke. Sometimes, God issues rebukes directly but more often than not, He does so through His servants. Jesus Christ taught His disciples the perfect way to issue rebukes, and He taught His audience how to handle people who commit errors, without condemning them. God has the absolute right to rebuke His children who stray from the path of righteousness. He does this sometimes by speaking directly to such people through dreams and revelations, but at other times, He chooses to speak through His ministers. For instance, God used Prophet Samuel to rebuke King Saul in 1 Samuel 15:12-26, He used Prophet Nathan to rebuke King David in 2 Samuel 12:1-12, and Prophet Elijah rebuked King Ahab in 1 Kings 18:18. Furthermore, Jesus Christ rebuked Peter, one of His disciples, in Mark 8:33, and He also rebuked demons and their master the devil. Matthew 17:18 says:

“And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.”

In today’s Bible reading, when Apostle Peter and some other Jewish brethren like Barnabas engaged in discrimination and preference, Paul rebuked them sharply. We should not shy away from rebuke because when it comes from the Spirit, it convicts those who hear it. As children of God, we ought to sharply rebuke and correct visible faults on issues relating to discipline, dressing, punctuality and commitment to duties, interpersonal relationships, sanitation, and our general attitude to worship.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please don’t rebuke me in Your wrath, and give me a heart that is yielded to correction in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 36-37

Luke 2:1-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM