The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 4th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 4TH OCTOBER.

THE HOLY SPIRIT PERFORMS THE WORKS.

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works (John 14:10).

The Holy Spirit is the doer of God’s work. He’s the power of the Godhead. In the beginning, when the earth was formless and void, the Father gave the Word, and the Holy Spirit went into action, bringing order and form to a hitherto formless and chaotic mass. The Bible says, “By His Spirit He adorned the heavens…” (Job 26:13 NKJV); the beauty and glories of heaven are the works of the Holy Spirit.

This same Holy Spirit is still working today, howbeit, in us, and through us. When Jesus walked the earth, He said, “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works” (John 14:10); He was referring to the Holy Spirit. When Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, cleansed the lepers, fed five thousand men with a little boy’s lunch (women and children not counted), changed water to wine at the wedding in Cana, it was the Holy Spirit that performed these miracles through Him.

Jesus attributed every miracle He performed to the Father that dwells in Him: the Holy Spirit. The same Father, the Holy Spirit, dwells in you today. His power is at work in you just as it was at work in Jesus. Recognise it. Philemon 1:6 says, “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.” The Father is in you; acknowledge this reality and affirm accordingly.

When you understand that He’s the One at work in you, you won’t have to struggle for anything in this life. Jesus said, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do…” (John 14:12). The Holy Spirit in you is the power for greater works; He’s all you need for a life of the miraculous and the supernatural every day.

How supremely blessed we are to have the Holy Spirit living in us! It means we can never be disadvantaged; we’re eternally triumphant. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear heavenly Father, I’m grateful for the Holy Spirit who lives in me, working in, and through me! He’s in every fibre of my being, in every bone of my body, and in every cell of my blood. He walks through me, sees through my eyes, talks through me, and loves through me. He’s made me unconquerable. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.
Zechariah 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 2:19-3:1-11 & Isaiah 38-39

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philemon 1:1-9 & Jeremiah 52

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

4TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that the Word of God is settled in my life! I am the child of the anointing, and my capacity has increased! I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. The eyes of understanding are enlightened and I walk in the centre of God’s will for me.

I am full of life because I am born after the life-giving Spirit. I am like a well-watered garden; there is no infirmity in my body: no confusion in my spirit! As the Father had life in Himself, so had He given unto me to have life in me. There is life in my words, there is life in my hands, there’s life in my family, there’s life in my ministry, there’s life in my career, there’s life in my finances; there’s life in all that concerns me. Hallelujah! My way is paved by the Lord, and nothing is permitted to happen to me by chance.

I am a custodian of divine verities; I lack nothing! Everything that God had given unto me is sustained by the life of God in my spirit. Whatever comes in contact with me, comes in contact with life! Nothing is permitted to die within and around me because the indestructible life of God is at work in me and in my world. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

THURSDAY 4TH OCTOBER 2018

*A LIFTING BY VISION*

(FROM THE OCTOBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: And the Lord said unto Abram…Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward…to thee will I give… Genesis 13:14-15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What man sees determines what God gives; to see far is to go far.

The realm of authority and dominion is God’s plan for His children. As children of God, authority is our realm, dominion is our position and the high places of life is our destiny. The Most High God cannot have the most-low children.

From our anchor Scripture, we understand that God asked Abraham to lift up his eyes. Now, a lift can be described as a raise or a shift from a lower position to a higher position. God always wants His children to exist in a high realm or position in life. So, there is a connection between seeing and lifting; there is a connection between vision and promotion. People of great vision are people of great lifting.

The truth is, what man sees determines what God gives. As long as Abraham saw nothing, God gave him nothing, but when he lifted up his eyes and began to see, God had no other choice but to give him the lands. The extent of your seeing determines the measure of your receiving (Genesis 13:14-15). To see far is to go far.
When a man sees enlargement in the eyes of his mind, that man is set for a lifting. It is not possible to have a mega result in life with a micro insight.

David had the vision to kill Goliath despite Goliath’s size and vast experience in war. That vision delivered Goliath cheaply to David and shifted him to the next level in Israel.

Today, I prophesy upon you the capacity to see the future and the grace to look beyond the immediate in order to achieve the ultimate, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: What a man sees determine what God gives; to see far is to go far.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Determine to be a person of vision.
2. Take action steps to realize the visions of your life.

PRAYER: O Lord, help me to be a person of solid vision. Deliver me from the lifestyle of visionlessness, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: VISION AND ENLARGEMENT (1).

QUOTE: It doesn’t matter how hopeless your situation or state might be, once you can trust God and desire a transformation to greatness, God will certainly give you a lift into the greatness. Culled from HOW TO LEAVE THE GROUND LEVEL OF LIFE by Dr. Becky Paul-Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 2:31 to 4:18, Colossians 1:1 to 17, Psalm 76:1 to 12, Proverbs 24:21 to 22

AMAZING FACT: The tiger’s tongue is covered with numerous small, sharp, rear-facing projections called papillae.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 4/10/1537 – The first complete English-language Bible (the Matthew Bible) is printed, with translations by William Tyndale and Miles Coverdale.
[10/3, 11:12 PM] Denis Winner NEPA: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 4TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: INSTANT RESTORATION.

MEMORISE:

And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian. Luke 4:27

READ: 2 Kings 5:8-14

8 And it was so, when Elisha the man of God had heard that the king of Israel had rent his clothes, that he sent to the king, saying, Wherefore hast thou rent thy clothes? let him come now to me, and he shall know that there is a prophet in Israel.

9 So Naaman came with his horses and with his chariot, and stood at the door of the house of Elisha.
10 And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.

11 But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.

12 Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage.

13 And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?

14 Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.

Instantaneous restoration is a miracle that occurs suddenly. Immediate resolution of human problems and challenges are highly desired and sought after. The Bible contains several accounts of divine interventions that resulted in instant miracles, signs and wonders, one of which is the healing of Naaman. Naaman had been a leper for many years, but after he dipped himself into Jordan River seven times, he was cleansed immediately and his skin became like that of a little child (2 Kings 5:14). Similarly, the woman with the issue of blood had suffered for twelve years before she met with Jesus (Mark 5:25-29). As a matter of fact, she had exhausted all she had without any solution. However, immediately she touched the hem of Jesus’ garment, her issue of blood ceased. Another example of instant restoration is seen in 2 Kings 7:1. After about three years of terrible famine, Elisha prophesied that there would be a food surplus in Samaria within 24 hours, and it happened as he said. In Matthew 8:3, the moment Jesus touched the leprous fellow who had been in that condition for years, the man became cleansed instantly. Also in John 5:1-9, once the impotent man who had been at the pool of Bethesda for thirty-eight years heard the words of Jesus, he was completely made whole. Just as it happened in al these examples, I pray that whatever you are passing through at the moment will receive the immediate attention of heaven, and you will get instant restoration in Jesus’ Name.

Note however that behind every seemingly instantaneous miracle, there has been meticulous obedience, stubborn faith, perseverance, serious fasting and prayers, and sometimes prolong pain, sorrow and shame. What appeared on the surface as instant restoration did not exactly come easy for Naaman, Joseph, Hannah, the people of Samaria, Zechariah and Elisabeth, and several others. Most of these people paid the price in perseverance, stubborn faith, fasting and prayers, etc. for example, the people of Samaria had to endure a situation where the dung of birds became an expensive delicacy and some women actually ate their own children. In the case of Zechariah and Elisabeth, they waited for so long that they completely lost any hope of bearing a child. The impotent man at the pool of Bethesda had no hope of restoration after thirty-eight years of waiting for an opportunity that kept eluding him. One thing that kept this people going was perseverance. Perseverance is maintaining your faith in God even in trying times .Every Christian is expected to faithfully endure hardship, persecution and trials. Through consistent prayers, we are expected to remain steadfast in the face of opposition, attack and discouragement (James 5:13, Ephesians 6:18). I pray that God will grant you the type of endurance that can weather any of life’s storms without giving up in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please uphold me and see me through every storm of life in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 33-35

Luke 1:57-80

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.

Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is THURSDAY
OCTOBER 2018 DAY 4 Oct OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: YOU DON'T NEED EVERYONE!
( 1 SAMUEL 16:11-23).

There is something about being in the right place at the right time with the right people. Only favor can make that kind of thing happen for you. A great man once said: “One day of favor with God will give what one hundred years of labor cannot give you!” If you think your problem is that you don’t know people, you need to think again! WHO DID DAVID KNOW? His father did not even count him as a significant child! None of his seven brothers respected him! But the God of favor, the ONE who works all things after the counsel of His will, had crowned this little teenage boy with unusual favor.

One of Saul’s servants was in the right place at the right time and he told Saul, “I have seen a son of Jesse, the Bethlehemite, who is skilful in playing, a mighty man of valor, a man of war, prudent in speech, and a handsome person; and the Lord is with him.” That one recommendation changed David’s destiny forever! One day favor produce one outstanding recommendation that changed this Shepherd boy into a palace staff. He became Saul’s number one musician, comforter, demon-chaser and armour-bearer.
This is why you need understand this: YOU DON’T NEED EVERYONE TO LIKE YOU. Stop trying to make everyone like you! That is frustration upon frustration! Get only ONE person to like you, ONE right person and He will turn the tables around in your favor! That ONE PERSON is the SUPER POWER- JEHOVAH GOD!

I say this respectfully: Your Greatness Is Not Even Dependent On How Well Your Family Like You! David was the most unliked and unwanted boy in the household of Jesse, yet he rose up into greatness because of God’s favor. Consider these “J” boys – Joseph , Jabez and Jesus the Nazareth. These were “men’ who could have been limited by family, adversity and apposition but went on to achieve unprecedented levels of greatness.

Oh, the wisdom of STAYING WITH GOD! He is the El-Shaddai, the MULT-BREASTED (ALL SUFFICIENT) God. He is your Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Uncle, Aunt, Cousin and Friend. He can show up for you when you don’t know anyone!

As 2018 ends and 2019 begins, fall in love with HIM again! Spend more time with Him through the Word and prayers! Know Him MORE and MORE! Him is your LIMIT- BREAKER! And your only FAVOR BAPTIZER! Look up to Him alone! Look up to Him daily!

Give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to souls! Remember, EVENAGELISM is God’s heartbeat! I see NEW FAVOR coming to you for every copy given out! Start today!

PRAYER POINT: Take Song 1: My faith looks up……

1. Pray about today’s word as it has ministered to you.

2. Repent from trying to please everyone! Lord, send that ONE PERSON I need as 2018 ends and 2019 begins in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously for 5 days).

3. Father, the ALL SUFFICIENT God; cause Your favor to BAPTIZE me afresh!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM