The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 1st October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 1ST OCTOBER.

THE CHRIST-ENVIRONMENT.

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances (Colossians 2:20).

The Apostle Paul had come to a climactic point in his discussion with the Christians in Colossae in the verse above. Notice again his communication: “…if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances.” Amazing and profound: the Christian doesn’t live in this world; in this natural plane of life! Hallelujah!

You’re therefore not supposed to be affected, ruled or influenced by the rudiments of this world; the vagaries of life and nature can’t, and shouldn’t, impact on you because you’re from another plane; a different environment; the Christ-environment.

In the Old Testament, after the children of Israel left Egypt and journeyed through the desert, they carried their own atmosphere with them. Even though they were in the desert, they were unaffected, unblemished, and untainted by the severity and debilitating effects of the desert. During the day, they had a cloud as their covering against the scorching sun, and at night, there was a pillar of fire shielding them from the biting cold. They were in a different environment. How glorious!

Being born again, you have something far more glorious: you’re in “Christ.” Christ is a place, an environment. You were born into the environment called Christ, when you were born again. In that environment, life is different; everything is pure and perfect; there’s no failure, weakness, defeat, sickness, disease, poverty or any of the negativities of life! All you have is glory, righteousness, life and immortality, joy, health, peace, prosperity, and abundance!

The Christ-environment is the kingdom of heaven. You have absolute mastery over circumstances; you’re never subject to the principles of this world, because you really don’t live in this world. This is the understanding that the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, is passing to us in our theme verse. You live “in,” and from, heaven. Therefore, set your focus on things above; things that are pertinent to the heavenly realm to which you belong, and from which you play. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me a citizen of heaven, living by heavenly principles. I live in the Christ-environment, where all I have and experience are glory, righteousness, life and immortality, joy, health, peace, prosperity, and abundance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 3:20-21 NET But our citizenship is in heaven—and we also eagerly await a savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who will transform these humble bodies of ours into the likeness of his glorious body by means of that power by which he is able to subject all things to himself.

Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 6:10-24 & Isaiah 31-32

2-Year Bible Reading plans
Titus 1:1-16 & Jeremiah 49

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

1ST OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am a king-priest! I am in the centre of God’s will, where all things synchronize and function for my advantage. I am anointed with the Holy Spirit and with power to positively effect changes, and impact the lives of people all over the world. As the seed of Abraham, my mind is seasoned with supernatural ideas, thoughts, and visions.

I am imbued with divine wisdom to bless and change the world. The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and I walk in my inheritance in Christ. I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful and productive in all things by the Holy Ghost. As I meditate on the Word,

I am catapulted into the realms of divine prosperity, increase, promotions and success. I am renewed, refreshed and positioned for the glorious life. I am “kinging” in life, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! Fear has no place in me; for God had not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind! My mind is sound, and I am always inspired by the Word, to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report.

In the face of opposition, my faith is unwavering, because my confidence is in the Word! I prevail over circumstances, functioning from a position of rest and absolute dominion. Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 1ST OCTOBER 2018

THEME: WATCH YOUR NUTRITION.

MEMORISE:

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Colossian 2:8

READ: 2 Peter 2:1-3

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

As a Christian living in these end times, we have to be very careful of the source and nature of what we allow into our minds. In today’s bible reading, the Holy Spirit warns us to be wary of false prophets that will arise from among the people, secretly building up destructive heresies with the aim of taking people’s focus away from Christ. Many of the sermons preached in today’s church are focused on prosperity, faith, grace, deliverance and so on. I have no problem with these topics; they are essential parts of the Good News. However, many preachers discuss them to such extent that the resultant effect is a bunch of malnourished souls in the church today. These preachers are out to satisfy their own motives, and so they twist scriptures to fit their own message to look good in the sight of people and to get gifts from them. The Holy spirit spoke about such preachers in Romans 16:18, saying:

“For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.”

As a Heaven bound child of God, your spiritual nutrition is of utmost importance. If you are not well nourished spiritually in your local assembly, or you notice that your spiritual growth is stunted, then it is time for you to leave that assembly and prayerfully look for another place where your spiritual needs will be met. You must avoid churches where the lifestyle of Christ is not preached. Steer clear of churches where the death and resurrection of Jesus are never preached. Shun sermons that encourage tribalism, and be careful of churches that glorify any individual or individuals other than the Lord Jesus Christ Himself. The early apostles preached nothing but Jesus Christ. Paul himself said in 1 Corinthians 2:2:

“For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.”

Run away from preachers whose sermons leave you comfortable in your sins. Holy living must be emphasized in whatever church you prayerfully decide to join, and the Bible must be upheld as the foundation of the church’s doctrine. The Holy Spirit must be the one who leads and that God is present there. If you are presently under the influence of a destructive preacher, I pray for you today that the Lord will redeem you and connect you with a Spirit-led preacher in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Take a look at your present church. If spiritual growth has not increased significantly since you joined them, prayerfully look for another church where your spiritual needs will be met.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 24-27

Mark 15:33-16:8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

MONDAY 1ST OCTOBER 2018

*THE WORD OF GOD AND THE BLESSING OF FREEDOM*

(FROM THE OCTOBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Psalms 107:20.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The truth you know determines the freedom you attain; it is revelation that sponsors liberation.

Today is a very significant day in the history of our Nation, Nigeria; it is a day that marks the anniversary of our freedom or independence from our colonial masters. In a day like this, it is very important to look at the subject of freedom that emanates from God’s Word as it relates to our personal lives in particular and the nation in general.

Freedom can be defined as the state of being free, of not being imprisoned or enslaved. It is a state of being at liberty rather than being in confinement or under physical restraint and bondage.

The Bible makes it clear that it is God’s Will for His children to be free from every form of bondage. That is why He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to set us free from every bondage and yoke of sin, satan and the system of the world (John 10:10, John 8:32, 36).

Now, one of the forces that guarantee freedom is the Word of God (Psalms 107:20). The Word of God is a sponsor of freedom; the Word of God has the potency to set mankind free from every captivity of the enemy – be it the captivity of iniquity, insanity, poverty, infirmity, demonic affliction or witchcraft manipulation.

Therefore, to be connected to God’s Word is to be set free in life; freedom is a blessing of God’s Word. On the other hand, to be disconnected from God’s Word is to be cursed. The truth you know determines the freedom you attain; it is revelation that sponsors liberation (John 8:32).

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to study God’s Word diligently on a continual basis. Freedom is not for lazy Christians but for those who are serious with God and diligent in the study of His Word. Anything that denies you access to God’s Word deprives you access to freedom. Maintain your access to the Word of God on a continual basis.

REMEMBER THIS: The truth you know determines the freedom you attain; it is revelation that sponsors liberation.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Give yourself to a diligent study of God’s Word.
2. Reclaim your freedom from every form of captivity of the Enemy by praying and believing the revealed Word.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for setting me free on the Cross of Calvary. I reclaim my freedom from every captivity of the devil by the power of Your Word, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE: THE WORD AND THE BLESSING OF FREEDOM

QUOTE: Captivity continues where there is bankruptcy of revelation; where Word is available, freedom is possible. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A study done in 2003 estimated that there were over 24 billion chickens in the world. Not only do chickens outnumber people more than 3 to 1, but there are more chickens than any other kind of bird in the world.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 1/10/1960, Nigeria gained her independence from Britain

DAILY READING: Isaiah 62:6 to 65:25, Philippians 2:19 to 3:3, Psalm 73:1 to 28, Proverbs 24:13 to 14.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM