The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 30th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER.

YOU’RE ON A MISSION.

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned (Mark 16:15-16).

The Lord has given us a vision, a very clear vision, and each of us is on a mission, and the clarity of that mission is so important. Everything you’re about must be in pursuance of your God-given purpose on earth. Read our opening scripture again, and see your purpose on earth: it’s the salvation of lost souls. You’re the one ordained and appointed by God to take the message of Christ’s salvation to your world and beyond.

2 Corinthians 5:19-20 says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ….” This is your mission on earth. Refuse to allow anything to distract you from it, for it’s your primary responsibility; it’s the purpose for your life; be focused on it.

The Lord needs you; He’s kept you on this earth because He has many others He wants to reach through you. Take the Gospel to your world. Keep sharing the good news with those around you, because like Paul, “Necessity is laid upon you to preach the Gospel” (1 Corinthians 9:16); therefore, do it with boldness and fervency.

The salvation and well-being of mankind is the most important thing to God, and it was for that reason He gave His Son to be crucified for the sins of men. 2 Peter 3:9 says, God “…is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” But God can’t save anyone without the Gospel; His power to save is wrapped up in the Gospel of His grace which He’s committed to you to preach and teach.

Let your life count for the Gospel. No matter where you’re functioning; no matter what you do, take that as your mission field; that’s the place God has given you for the now, for the moment, to minister His Word.

PRAYER

Dear Father, you created me as your workmanship, in Christ Jesus unto good works. I’m on a mission of establishing your Kingdom in the hearts of men, bringing them out of darkness into your marvellous light! Thank you for this awesome privilege of being a partner with you in soul winning, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace [be] unto you: as [my] Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9 & Isaiah 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Timothy 4:11-22 & Jeremiah 48

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

30TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that my life is the expression of the glorious realities of the Gospel of Christ. I’ve been chosen and ordained by the Father to be productive in every area of my life! My mind is anointed for growth and supernatural success! I am mightily blessed of the Lord with all things that pertain to life and godliness; therefore, I know what to do, I know when to do what to do; and I know how to do what to do, through the guidance and light that I receive from the Holy Spirit and the Word.

All things are possible to me; for my faith is working and producing great results! I’ve overcome the world, the devil and the forces of hell because I am a product of the incorruptible Word of God, which lives and abides forever. I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms—a place of authority, victory, safety, and deliverance—far removed from all earthly distractions. Hallelujah! I am the seed of Abraham and the world belongs to me.

I refuse to worry or fret over anything because all things are mine already. By acting on the Word, my faith grows and prevails, and I move from glory to glory, and from victory to victory. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2018

THEME: PRIVATE & PUBLIC MINISTRY.

MEMORISE:

And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone. Matthew 14:23

READ: Matthew 5:14-16

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Acts 13:1-2

1Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

I would like to share an important truth with you today. To be effective in your assignment in life, you need both a private and public ministry. In private, you minister to the Lord with prayers and fasting, like Anna and the prophets and teachers in Antioch did (Luke 2:36-37). Many spiritual battles won in the public were settled in the place of private spiritual warfare. A good example to show the importance of private ministry is when Moses confronted the Amalekites in the place of private intercession. Moses was still grappling with the grumbling and murmuring of the people he was leading when the Amalekites confronted them with war. Immediately, he activated both a private and public ministry to tackle the Amalekites. He told Joshua t lead the physical battle, while he and his two lieutenants went into private spiritual warfare. Confirming the popular saying that the spiritual controls the physical, Exodus 17:11 says:

“And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.”

We can safely conclude that there is no success in public ministry without a solid private ministry. This principle is constant and revelant from generation to generation. It also applies to people in business. Even our Lord Jesus Christ combined these two dimensions of ministry, as seen in today’s memory verse. After public ministration, our Lord would retreat to His private ministry of prayer, where He recharged His spiritual battery.

However, private ministry without public ministry is like a sumptuous meal that is not brought into the banquet hall for consumption. As revealed in our Bible text, our light is not meant to be hidden under a bushel. We must be wary of being lopsided as Christians. Some of us even say “I am called to be this and not that” thereby limiting the extent to which the Lord can use us. There is no reason a prayer warrior cannot witness to the perishing souls around him or her. In the same vein, an evangelist who claims to be called to propagate the gospel may end up frustrated without a private ministry of intercession for the souls he or she is going out for. This is because we are not wrestling with flesh and blood when we go out to fulfill our public ministry (Ephesians 6:12). Beloved, God is speaking to you today so that you can fulfill your assignment in life. You can combine giving, which should be done in private, with witnessing. You can combine your evangelism with serious intercession. Make full proof of your calling by engaging in both private and public ministry. God bless you.

PRAYER POINT:

Introduce a balance into your private and public ministry. How often do you minister to God?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 20-23

Mark 15:6-32

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

SUNDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2018

*PRAISE; A KEY TO SUPERNATURAL SUPPLIES*

(FROM THE SEPTEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us…. Psalm 67:5-7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The earth cannot withhold the supplies of a praiser.

Our anchor Scripture establishes a clear connection between praise and supernatural supplies. Praise provokes the release of the blessing of God on the life of the praiser. Wherever what is yours is, praise reveals and releases it to you by putting the earth under pressure and retains it for you. The earth cannot withhold the supplies of the one who praises God. So, to praise God is to be blessed.

Now, let us see how praise puts the earth under pressure for the release of supernatural supplies.

Psalm 67:5, 6 says,… let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield…

The earth here refers to three things:
a. The People of the Earth.
If you know how to praise God, no human being can keep what is yours in their possession. Your praise would make your boss in the office lose his/her sleep until he/she releases your due promotion.

b. Governments, Organisations or Institutions.
The Persian Empire was put under pressure because of Mordecai (Esther 6:1-11). When you know God and know how to praise Him, there is no system or government that can hold back what is yours.

c. The Enemy, Satan the Devil and his Agents.
No witchcraft coven, occultic shrine or marine warehouse can withhold the consignment of a praiser.

Beloved, I declare that today, individuals, governments, systems and agents of the devil shall release to you by force, whatever belongs to you in their possession, in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: The earth cannot withhold the supplies of a praiser.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Take out time today to heartily praise God like never before.
2. Get and read a copy of the book: 21 Uncommon Keys to Financial Overflow by Dr Paul Enenche.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: YOUR PRAISE AND YOUR SUPPLIES.

PRAYER: O Lord I thank You for all You have done for me. I receive the grace to praise You at all times, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: It does not matter what you sow, where joy is absent, harvest is impossible; you reap only with joy. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 60:1 to 62:5, Philippians 1:27 to 2:18, Psalm 72:1 to 20, Proverbs 24:11 to 12.

AMAZING FACT: The longest bone in an adult human is the thighbone, measuring about 18 inches (46 cm). The shortest bone is in the ear and is just 0.1 inches (.25 cm) long, which is shorter than a grain of rice.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 30/09/1980 - Israel issued its new currency, the shekel, to replace the pound.

PARENTAL PROPHETIC BLESSING: No devil, witch or wizard can stop the work of God in your life, in Jesus’ Name. – Dr Paul Enenche

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM