The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 29th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 29TH SEPTEMBER.

THERE’S A MEANING TO YOUR LIFE.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10).

As a Christian, predestination is at work in you. The Bible says you’ve been “...predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will” (Ephesians 1:11). You’re not of this world. You’re from heaven. There’s a meaning and value to your life. There’s a glory in, and on your life. You’re God’s answer to the cry of pain and suffering in today’s world. You might ask, “How’s that?” I’ll tell you!

Psalm 74:20-21 says, “…for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty. O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name.” God’s answer to the cries coming from these dark regions of the world was Jesus; He sent His Word (Psalm 107:20), in the Person of Jesus. John 1:14 tells us that the Word became flesh, and dwelt amongst us. God’s solution was packaged in the man, Christ Jesus, who came as the Saviour of the world.

After His death, burial, and resurrection, He ascended to heaven; but not without commissioning us, the Church, to continue the work that He started. Isaiah 53:10 says, “…he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.” We’re the seed of Jesus Christ; His reproduction; and through us, His ministry continues. He said in John 20:21, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.”

Today, you’re God’s light to the dark regions of the world, just as Jesus was the light of the world (John 8:12). He said in Matthew 5:14, “Ye are the light of the world….” The dark places of the earth might have been filled with the habitations of cruelty, but you’re the one to do something about it. You’re the light of the world; so, don’t be quiet. Shine the light of the Gospel into the dark regions of the earth, turning their hearts from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for guiding me in the path of life and leading me through your Spirit in the direction of your perfect will for me. Your wisdom propels me to walk in the paths of victory, joy, prosperity and peace that you’ve prepared for me ahead of time. I’m the light in this dark world, bringing succour, hope, and blessings to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Philippians 2:14-16 Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 5:3-21 & Isaiah 27-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Timothy 4:1-10 & Jeremiah 47

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

29TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am a solution provider, a lifter of men, a dispenser of God’s grace, excellence, righteousness, and wisdom! I am established on the path of success, righteousness, and glory. I am God’s outstretched arm of love and salvation to the world. I was born as the answer to the cry of millions, and through me, God’s blessing flows to others.

I am led by the Spirit; synchronized with Him to always walk in tandem with His plan and purpose for my life. I’ve been brought into a place of honour and promotion; for the Father had predestined me to be called His son through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of His will, to the praise of His glorious grace. By the anointing, which I’ve received and which abides in me, my fruitful field is turning into a forest, and my life is glorious everyday.

I am exceptional and full of glory because I am continually filled with the Spirit. I function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus, where I do not struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2018

THEME: SELFISHLY PROSPEROUS?

MEMORISE:

He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse. Proverb 28:27

READ: Luke 16:19-26

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

It is a dangerous thing to be selfishly prosperous because Proverb 11:26 says:

“ He that withholdeth corn, the people shall curse him: but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it.”

This scripture is a warning to those who hoard goods that are meant for sale in order to make inordinate profit. The Bible says such people are under divine curse. You better desist from such acts if you are one them. Instead of giving out to the needy, some so-called rich people would rather allow their excess loaves of bread and can of milk go stale and sour, and end up in the waste dump.

The rich man in today’s bible text is a typical example of people who are selfishly prosperous. Luke 16:21 tells of how he related with Lazarus, saying:

“And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.”

If the rich man had been alive to his responsibility as a custodian of God’s blessing, Lazarus would have been fed daily with the excess from his table. Instead, he was not mindful of Lazarus’s sufferings. Apart from the lack of food in the midst of plenty, dogs also came and licked Lazarus’ sores! Why was it dogs attending to Lazarus’ and not the medical personnel in the service of the rich man? The rich man was indeed selfishly prosperous. Proverbs 19:17 says:

“He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.”

No wonder this rich man had to experience begging and agony in the afterlife. Beloved, know that the purpose of God’s blessing upon your life is to be His divine treasure, and one of your mandates is to help the needy around you. He will bless you the more when you realize this and fulfill your mandate.

The story of a rich philanthropist who helped to educate the child of a poor peasant laborer. This child later went on to invent a drug that saved the life of the grandchild of this philanthropist. The philanthropist was rich and generous. This is a very good combination. He would have lost grandchild but for the drug invented by a child he helped educate. An adage says “one good turn deserves another.” When you pray for divine prosperity, ensure you know what you are asking for. You may not get it if you will be selfish with God’s provision in your life.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please bless me and use me to meet the needs of Your Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 16-19

Mark 14:53-15:5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

SATURDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2018

*THE WEAPON THAT TACKLES THE BATTLES OF LIFE*

(FROM THE SEPTEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: For through the voice of the Lord shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod. Isaiah 30:31

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Voice of God or Divine revelation is a weapon that tackles the battles of life.

We had previously established that one of the greatest assets of a person on earth is access to the Voice of God. The Voice of God is the secret of tranquillity (Psalms 85:8). It is a weapon that tackles the battles of life.

Now, I give you a practical example: Some time ago, a lady had chronic mouth ulcer that refused to heal despite medications. Then she slept one night and had a dream revelation where she saw herself chewing sugarcane. When she woke up, she made a decision to chew sugarcane in that mouth ulcer condition the same way she saw in the dream. She went and bought sugarcane, chewed it and the ulcer dried up.

Now, the question is: does it mean that anytime someone has mouth ulcer, he or she should chew sugarcane? No! God showed the lady sugarcane as a solution to her own peculiar challenge. Only God knows the mystery that could handle the satanic mystery behind the ulcer.

So, the Voice of God or Divine revelation is a weapon that tackles the battles of life; it connects you with Divine mysteries that can handle satanic mysteries.

To access the Voice of God, spiritual sensitivity is needed. Let us look at one of the secrets to maintaining sensitivity to God’s Voice.

Spirituality: When a person is spiritual by living a life of consecration, holiness, prayer, worship, giving, evangelism, etc., spiritual sensitivity is inevitable. Abraham could hear God because early devotion to God was his lifestyle (Genesis 19:27). Your spirituality determines your sensitivity to God’s Voice.

Remember this: The Voice of God or Divine revelation is a weapon that tackles the battles of life.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Endeavour to be fervent in spiritual activities like praying, fasting, worshiping, soul winning, etc.
2. Expect God to speak to you directly or through His Word, revelations, dreams etc.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SECRETS OF SPIRITUAL SENSITIVITY.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to access Your Voice. Help me to maintain a lifestyle of spirituality in order to hear Your Voice always Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: Your spirituality is not for the purpose of luxury; your spirituality determines your immunity and affects your security. Culled from,“15 Kingdom Strategies for Survival” by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: Fingernails grow faster on the hand a person writes with. They also grow faster than toenails, and faster on longer fingers.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 29/09/1967 - The International Monetary Fund reformed monetary systems around the world.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 54:15 to 59:21, Philippians 1:1 to 26, Psalm 71:1 to 24, Proverbs 24:9 to 10.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM