The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 24th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 24TH SEPTEMBER.

KEEP LEARNING AND GROWING IN THE WORD.

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord (2 Peter 1:2).

Knowing the Word for yourself is so important; you must keep learning and growing in grace. There’re some Christians who assume they already know enough of the Word; they think they know everything in the Scriptures, just because they’ve been Christians for several years.

Being a Christian all your life doesn’t necessarily equate to spiritual growth; it takes studying and acting on the Word to grow spiritually. The result or outcome of your life must be consistent with the divine provisions of the Gospel; otherwise, something is wrong.

Those who haven’t imbibed the Word, whose spirits are deficient of the Word, chicken out in the day of adversity. When they face challenges, they respond in fear and anxiety, a proof that the Word was really not inside them. But when the Word of God is in you, nothing shakes you. You’re victorious, irrespective of the circumstances around you. You’ve come to know that, come what may, you’re more than a conqueror; you’ve overcome every trouble, crisis, adversity, and adversary.

Keep making rich deposits of the Word in your spirit; abide in knowledge—the knowledge of the Word. Let this be your priority. Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly....” Diligently study the Word. The more you do, the more the Lord manifests Himself to you in increasing glory; you discover who Christ is, His character and nature, and who you are in Him.

You have the ability and choice to determine the life you want to live; choose the life of abundant grace and peace! The kind of life in which you’re triumphant every day, and in every place, without struggle; you’re never disadvantaged; this is the life Christ has given us through the Gospel. The Word is able to build you up and deliver to you, your inheritance in Christ (Acts 20:32). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, my heart is open to receive your Word and live by it today. I esteem and desire your Word more than everything else. I’m rooted and established in the Word; unshakeable, and I triumph always! I’m living the higher life in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

2 Timothy 3:14-15 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them]; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 1:5 A wise [man] will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 1:15-2:1-10 & Isaiah 13-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 6:17-21 & Jeremiah 42

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

24TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that the Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I am led and guided by God’s Word in all things and at all times. I am rooted and grounded in the word and I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

Thus, I am able to discern and walk in God’s perfect will at all times. My life is the fulfilment of the destiny that God had planned and ordained for me. God has programmed my spirit for excellence and greatness, and as I stay on His Word, my life is regulated accordingly.

I am a good steward of Christ; faithful to His Word, and faithful to the fellowship with the Spirit! Hallelujah. I am diligent! I exercise carefulness, persistence, and determination in ensuring excellence in everything I do! I pay attention to details and employ commitment and perseverance in transforming vision into reality. I am making progress and moving forward consistently by the Holy Ghost! My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! Every step I take is a step of progress, prosperity, success, and greatness. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
MONDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2018
THEME: FRUIT OF REPENTANCE

Memorise:
Bring forth therefore fruits meet of Repentance. Matthew 3:8

Bible Reading: Luke 15:11-22
11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:
12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

The proof of genuine repentance is doing those things you promised God at the altar when you gave your life to Christ. In Luke 15:18, the prodigal son repented of his ways and said:

“I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,”

The fruit of his repentance is manifested here in Luke 15:20a & 21:

“And he arose,and came to his father… And the son said unto him, Father I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight and am no more worthy to be called thy son.”

Many times we see people confessing their sins to God and promising Him never to go back to them again, but as soon as they leave the altar of repentance, they begin to live their lives as before. This suggests that their repentance was not genuine. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says:

“Therefore if any man be in Christ he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new.”

Beloved, can you sincerely say that old things have passed away in your life? The truth of the matter is that it takes a conscious and determined effort to bear the fruits of repentance. 2nd Corinthians 6:14-18 and Ephesians 4:24-32 obtain some practical guidance for bearing fruits of repentance; please take time out to read through this passages.

When a fellow who was stealing before his confession of faith in Christ stops stealing, we can say he or she is bearing fruits of repentance. An adulterous woman who for the sake of Christ sacks all her sin partners, thereby loosing all the “fringe benefits” of her extramarital wanderings, can be said to bear fruits of repentance.

When an alcoholic scraps the drinking bar in his or her expansive living room to begin hosting Christian gatherings in that space, sharing the word of God over cups of tea, we can say that such a fellow is bearing the fruits of repentance. This indeed was the first thing my friends noticed in me after I became born again.

Any time they came to my house and asked for brandy, I offered them soft drinks.
They would laugh and tell me to admit that I was just broke. I would tell them that although the money was there to buy brandy, my Lord Jesus Christ would not want me to drink alcohol or serve it to others.

One by one they stopped visiting my house, which served my best interest as a growing child of God.
Beloved, the whole world must recognise that you have actually given your life to Christ when they see undeniable proof of the fruits of repentance in you. A street fighter who is now a peace-maker in the neighborhood is the pride of the Master.

God bless you as you bear fruits worthy of repentance in Jesus’ Name.

Prayer Point: Father, help me forthwith to bear fruits that reflects the transformation inside of me in Jesus’ Name.

Bible in one year:
Isaiah 1-3, Mark 12:28-13:2

HYMN 12: HOW SWEET THE NAME OF JESUS

1: How sweet the Name of Jesus sounds
In a believer’s ear!
It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds,
And drives away his fear.

2: It makes the wounded spirit whole,
And calms the troubled breast;
’Tis manna to the hungry soul,
And to the weary, rest.

3: Jesus! My Shepherd, Husband, Friend,
O Prophet, Priest and King,
My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End, Accept the praise I bring.

4: Weak is the effort of my heart, And cold my warmest thought;
But when I see Thee as Thou art,
I’ll praise Thee as I ought.

5: Till then I would Thy love proclaim
With every fleeting breath,
And may the music of Thy Name Refresh my soul in death!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER,"2018

*DEALING WITH THE REPROACHES OF LIFE*

SCRIPTURE": Now Naaman,"captain of the host of the king of Syria, was a great man with his master, and honourable, because by him the Lord had given deliverance unto Syria": he was also a mighty man in valour,"but he was a leper. 2 Kings 5":1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your impact will handle your insult.

A reproach is a situation which causes shame,"mockery, disfavour, rejection, and sorrow. A reproach is an attack on a person’s identity; its prime objective is to swallow up the name or identity of the affected person.
The case of a certain crippled man who sat at the gate called “Beautiful” (Acts 3":2) was a good example of reproach. The gate had a name,"“beautiful” but the man had no name; he was simply referred to as “a certain man.”

Now, let us look at the keys to dealing with the reproaches of life.
1. Maintaining a life of Impact
Naaman, the Syrian was a leper but he was also an expert warrior (2 Kings 5":1). People who had no leprosy were also in the Army of Syria but Naaman,"a leper was appointed Chief of Army Staff because he was far better than the normal people without leprosy; he outperformed others by his impact, ability and war strategies. Naaman decided to make impact despite his setback.

In one of his assignments as an Army General, he led the Syrian Army to raid Israel and they brought a little girl back home as prisoner of war. He impacted and influenced the life of the girl so positively that the girl desired that he, her master, be healed. She then directed him to Prophet Elisha in Israel where he got his healing.

By virtue of impact Naaman could not remain a leper. Your impact will handle your insult.

2. Submit yourself to prophetic instruction.
Naaman was not cleansed of his leprosy until he completely obeyed the instruction of Prophet Elisha (2 kings 5":14).

3. Immerse yourself in the Word.
Naaman dipped himself in the water seven times and he was cleansed. The Word of God is the water that washes away our reproach (Ephesians 5:26).

Beloved,"immerse your life in the Word and let it wash off every reproach in your life.

Remember this": Your impact will handle your insult.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Ignore your setbacks and focus on your purpose of existence.
2. Value your prophetic covering and heed prophetic instructions.
3. Consistently soak yourself in the Word of God.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": DEALING WITH REPROACHES

PRAYER: O Lord,"I look up to You. Let Your glory radiate on me and displace every reproach around my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE": Who is behind you is stronger than what is in front of you. Culled from RIDING THE STORMS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A human skeleton renews itself completely every 10 years.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 24th September,"1988 - Ben Johnson wins the 100m gold at the Seoul Olympics and reaffirms his position as the world's fastest man.

DAILY READING": Isaiah 43:14 to 45:10,"Ephesians 3": 1 to 21,"Psalm 68":1 to 18,"Proverbs 24":1 to 2.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM