The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 23rd September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER.

DIVINE INSIGHT.

For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Colossians 1:9).

If you’re going to live a victorious, prosperous and glorious life, you have to know, understand and live by the Word of God, which is the wisdom of God. Many miss it, and function outside of the wisdom of God because they’re ignorant of God’s Word.

In Matthew 22:29, Jesus said to the Jews, “…Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures….” The knowledge of God’s Word inspires the wisdom of God in you to know, say, and do the right thing, at the right time, for God’s purpose.

Wisdom is divine insight into realities. It’s a force that works in you, causing you to walk with divine insight in God’s perfect will for your life. And it’s the Holy Spirit that works in you to produce that force of wisdom in your life. He’s the One that fills you with the wisdom of God, for He’s the Spirit of wisdom.

Anybody could act like they’re wise. Someone may talk smart or clever, but that doesn’t make him wise. Someone once said, “Old people are very wise, because they have a lot of experiences.” That’s not true; old people aren’t always wise (Job 32:9 ESV).
Old people may have experience, which gives hindsight, but what puts you over in life is divine insight into mysteries and secrets, which is granted you by the Spirit, through the Word. Hindsight is wisdom after the event, but insight is the capacity to understand hidden truths; wisdom for the event, and that’s what you need—“Phronesis.” This is the kind of wisdom that God gave to Solomon; it’s practical wisdom. This is much more than mental ability or erudition; it’s a special mindset that causes you to see, think, talk, and do things correctly.

The Bible declares that Christ has been made unto us wisdom from God; affirm it. Declare, “Christ is my wisdom; I have insight into mysteries and secrets; I know how things run, and I know how to tame the circumstances of life to conform to God’s perfect will for my life.” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The Spirit of God has anointed my mind to think with the mind of Christ; I have insight into mysteries and secrets; I know, and walk in the perfect will of God in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. I’m propelled by the force of wisdom to say and do the right things, the right way, for God’s glory and purpose, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 2:6-13 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known [it], they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 1:1-14 & Isaiah 11-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 6:1-16 & Jeremiah 41

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

23RD SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that Christ is alive in me, and I am filled with all the fulness of God. I am energized on the inside for the supernatural. Daily, I think and talk differently because the Word of God has renewed my thinking and given me the mind of Christ. Hallelujah! I’ve been ushered into a life of unlimited possibilities, victories, and dominion by the wisdom of God.

There is no regret or uncertainty in my path because I live in, and by, the Word of God! Everywhere I go, and in everything I do, divine wisdom is heard in my words, and seen in my actions! I live and function in God’s perfect will, having insight into the realities of the Kingdom. Hallelujah! God’s divine blessings and promotions are evident in my life.

My eyes are empowered to see the right opportunities because the wisdom of God has made His home in the quarters of my heart. I function from the standpoint of advantage, power, and excellence. I live in triumph over circumstances, in total fulfilment, joy, glory, and dominion! Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
#SOD TODAY.
Sunday, 23 September 2018.

A Daily Devotional Guide by Dr Pastor Paul Enenche.

TOPIC: THE PROFIT OF DEDICATION TO GOD

SCRIPTURE: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is not possible to give God the first place in your life and come last in life.

To be dedicated to God is to make God the number one priority of your life. It is making God the centre of your adoration and worship. Dedication is also serving God with the whole of your life, resources, time and talent in uprightness.

The Bible makes it clear that dedication to God leads to the addition of things desired for success in life and destiny. A life that is dedicated to God can never be devoid of the additions of desirable things.

Now, let me give you three facts on dedication to God:
1. There is no wasted service to God. We do not serve God in vain (Isaiah 45:19).
2. The place you give to God in your life determines the place you find in time and in eternity.
It is not possible to give God the first place in your life and come last in life.
3. The dividends of dedication to God far outweigh the cost of your commitment to God.
The gain of your commitment to God is more than the cost of your dedication to Him. 

Beloved, the reward of dedication to God is priceless.

Therefore, determine to be dedicated to God and it will amaze you where He will position you in this life and in the life to come.

Remember this: It is not possible to give God the first place in your life and come last in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Endeavour to be involved in active service in church by joining a service unit where you can make your service to God count. 
2. Do not allow your devotional life to be replaced with vocational activities.
3. Let your heart be involved in your service to God; do it as unto God, not unto man. Do it to be raised by God; not to be praised by man.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PROFIT OF DEDICATION

PRAYER: O Lord, I surrender myself and all I have to You. I receive the grace to be dedicated to You and be committed to Your service, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

AMAZING FACT: An adult is made up of 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 octillion) atoms

TODAY IN HISTORY: 23/09/ 1846 - Astronomer Johann Gottfried Galle discovered the planet Neptune.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 41:17 to 43:13, Ephesians 2:1 to 22, Psalm 67:1 to 7, Proverbs 23: 29 to 35.

QUOTE: Faithfulness means to be reliable and trustworthy; until faithfulness is in place, service is a waste! Culled from SERVICE; YOUR UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST by Dr Becky Enenche.

PARENTAL PROPHETIC BLESSING: You are about to obtain favour in the sight of God and man! Favour shall answer you! The favour you saw last is shadow compared to the one you are about to see, in Jesus’ Name. Dr Paul Enenche
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2018

THEME: AN ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN.

MEMORISE:

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Mark 11:25

READ: Revelation 12:10-11

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

As revealed by today’s Bible reading, the devil is the “accuser of the brethren”. It is unfortunate that some people ignorantly possess this attribute of the devil. How can a person be an accuser of the brethren without knowing it? The answer is simple: when you refuse to forgive those who wronged you, you are passively accusing him or her as an evil doer. The practical implication of refusing to forgive those who have wronged you is that you become a prosecuting witness against a brother or sister. You are therefore on the side of the devil in heaven’s court litigating against your own brethren. It’s therefore wise to heed the words of Jesus in Mark 11:25:

“And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in may forgive you your trespasses.”

Many professing children of God find it difficult to forgive. One wonders if such people have ever experienced the joy of forgiveness from God or man before. Unfortunately for them, the fellow they are accusing in their heart may not even know about it, or may even have settled their case with God, thereby obtaining forgiveness and justification through the Blood of Jesus Christ (Revelation 12:11, Hebrew 12:24). For this reason, Romans 8:34 asks a rhetorical question and answers it saying:

“Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.”

May you not be found guilty of working against Christ’s ministry of intercession through unforgiveness.

Beloved, who are you directly or indirectly accusing relentlessly? Of course, he or she might have wronged you; nevertheless, the Lord is saying that you should forgive the fellow. Once you do, he or she is no longer an offender to you, and so, no accusation originates from you anymore. The reward for this is revealed in Matthew 5:7 which says:

“Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.”

The good news today is that the God who is asking us to forgive and forget has demonstrated the same towards us when He through Christ forgave our sins. Have your sins been forgiven? If you have not experienced the joy of forgiveness, confess your sins today and you will receive the mercy of God without measure.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please forgive my known and unknown sins, and teach my heart to forgive others in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Songs of Solomon 5-8

Mark 12:13-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM