The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 21st September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER.

GREATNESS IS GOD’S DREAM FOR YOU.

And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great (Genesis 26:13).

Galatians 3:29 says, “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” God had said to Abraham, “And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice” (Genesis 22:18). This is also your heritage, because you’re the seed of Abraham; you’ve been set apart for greatness; you’re a blessing to your world.

God chose all of us—His kids—to be great and desires to use each one of us mightily in our own unique ways to fulfil His purpose in the earth. Everyone that’s born of God has in him or her, the seed of greatness; we were born great. Never suppose that your greatness in life is dependent upon your works, for the Bible says, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9). Get to know who you are in Christ, and walk in that identity.

Observe again, God’s idea: He said to Abraham, “…I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing” (Genesis 12:2). It wasn’t Abraham who pleaded that God should make him great. Rather, it was God’s choice; your greatness is God’s choice.

This means that whether or not you intended it, greatness is God’s dream for you since you’re the seed of Abraham. You don’t need to struggle to be great; greatness abides in you now! Live every day with the mentality of greatness and excellence. Let it reflect in the way you think, talk, walk, and live.

PRAYER

Thank you, dear Father, for giving me a life of greatness and excellence; I make great things happen in my life and in the lives of others, through the power of your Word, and the ability of the Holy Spirit in me. As I study your Word, I see my greatness and triumphant life! I go forth in your wisdom to accomplish great things for your Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Genesis 12:1-3 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 26:12-13 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. 13 And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:

Exodus 11:3 And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians. Moreover the man Moses [was] very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharaoh's servants, and in the sight of the people.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 5:16-26 & Isaiah 6-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 5:11-18 & Jeremiah 39

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

21ST SEPTEMBER

I affirm that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, sin has no power over. I am holy and sanctified unto the Lord! I am a partaker of the divine nature, expressing and manifesting the life of Christ in righteousness, excellence, glory, wisdom, and power! I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences.

The nature and glory of Christ are in me; therefore, I have what the Word says I have and I can do what He says I can do. No circumstance or situation is insurmountable to me, because I am in Christ and my victory is assured in Him.

I am His glory just as He is my glory. Halleluiah! I am not ordinary; I am a vital member of the family of God—a member of Christ’s body, of His flesh, and of His bones. Daily, I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. I am empowered to do the impossible, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

Friday 21ST September ,2018

*TOPIC: THE BLESSING OF THE ANOINTING*

SCRIPTURE: But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil....The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Psalm 92:10-12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Anointing processes a person into an enviable status in life.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that to be anointed by God is to be blessed by God. The anointed state is the blessed state of life; the Anointing processes a person into an enviable status in life.

Now, when I say, “Anointed by God”, I do not only refer to pastors or apostles but to every child of God that will press into God and connect the Anointing of God. You can walk in that Anointing as a doctor, lawyer, civil servant or tailor, etc.

We are going to look at the blessedness of the anointing in four dimensions.
1. The Anointing Comes with its Portion or Allocation. There is no unction without a portion. The implication of this is that the Anointing connects a person with supernatural supplies. (Psalm 92:10–14).

2. The Anointing Comes with a Crown (Leviticus 21:12). The Anointing establishes a person in royalty.

3. The Anointing Comes with Honour and Dignity. Anointed people are honourable people. When Samuel, an anointed prophet of God came to the house of Jesse, the Bible says the elders of the town trembled at his coming (1 Samuel 16:4). There is something anointed people carry that makes cities tremble.

4. The Anointing Comes with Favour and Opportunity. Anointed people are favoured people. Things work for them easily (1 Samuel 10:1,4).

Beloved, I declare the release of the fresh Oil that will shift you to the realm of unlimited supplies, favour, honour and dignity, in the Name of Jesus.

Remember this: The Anointing processes a person into an enviable status in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make demands on the Anointing of God upon your life.
2. Press into God’s Presence in prayer and worship.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BLESSING OF THE ANOINTING.

PRAYER: O Lord, I make demands on the Anointing that will shift me to the realm of unlimited supplies. Make me a channel of blessing in my generation, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

AMAZING FACT: Your body has enough iron in it to make a metal nail 3 inches long

TODAY IN HISTORY: 21/09/1981 - The U.S. Senate confirmed Sandra Day O'Connor to be the first female justice on the U.S. Supreme Court.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 37:1 to 38:22, Galatians 6:1 to 18, Psalm 65:1 to 13, Proverbs 23:24.

QUOTE: One verse of Scripture you understand will move the anointing you are operating in, to another level. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2018

THEME: NOT YOUR SUBORDINATE.

MEMORISE:

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. Genesis 2:18

READ: 1 Peter 3:7-9

7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:

9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

The way some men relate with their wives is unbecoming of a child of God. Some husbands deal with their wives like a highhanded boss would deal with an employee. When one beholds such sights, one begins to wonder whether it was love that brought them together in the first place or something else. They talk to their wives as if their wives are nonentities. Husbands who behave in this manner do not understand the essence of a woman in a man’s life Genesis 2:18 says it all:

“And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. ”

What led to this divine decision, seen in Genesis 2:20, is equally intriguing:

“And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.”

We need to note some points from these two scriptures first of which is that as fearfully and wonderfully made as Adam was, he needed a helpmate, of which none was found amongst other creatures. God then decided to create a woman customized and tailored to meet this need. Secondly, men do not seek help from an inferior entity; at best, they look in the direction of an associate that is at least equal to their status. Thirdly, if Adam needed help, he required a quality helper to render it, and this was exactly what God provided. Therefore, any man who treats his wife as an inferior being cannot appreciate God’s gift in the woman God has given him. This is an unfortunate situation. The word “weaker” used when describing women as vessels should not be taken to mean “inferior vessel”; rather, it is best interpreted as flexible vessels. Indeed, women are flexible, and they must be if they would serve the purpose for which they were created as helpmates of men. It is however, unfortunate that some men take advantage of the flexible nature of women to extort and manipulate them. The consequence of this terrible act is seen in Malachi 2:14:

“Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.”

Furthermore, note that God is angry with domestic treachery and unfaithfulness. It has negative effects on your spirit and on the children of your union. If your marriage is experiencing difficulties, may God restore peace to it today in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me restore and maintain peace in my home, as I give due regard to my spouse from now on in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ecclesiastic 8-12

Mark 11:1-19

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES

1. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the master’s
Will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty thy love hath wrought;
God, give us christian homes;
God, give us christian homes!

2. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in queenly quest
Strive to show others thy way is best
Homes where the lord is an honoured guest;

4. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM