The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 20th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 20TH SEPTEMBER.

HIS WORD FULFILLED IN YOU.

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God (Hebrews 10:7).

The Lord Jesus, while He walked the earth, lived out the perfect will of God; He walked in a preordained destiny. He located His destiny and purpose in the written Word, and fulfilled the glorious things that had been spoken and written about Him.

For example, in Luke 4:17-21, we read that He was in the synagogue, and was handed the Scroll to read. He turned to the Book of the Prophet Isaiah, and found the place where it was written: “…The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord….”

Afterwards, the Bible says He closed the book, “…gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.” The Master recognised and acknowledged that those verses were written concerning Him. He knew what His identity and mission were. His destiny was clearly spelt out in the Word, and not only did He acknowledge what was already written concerning Him in the Scriptures, He affirmed it.

Psalm 87:3 says, “Glorious things are spoken of thee O city of God” ; that refers to you—the new creation in Christ Jesus—you’re the city of God. Glorious things have been spoken, and written of you in the Word: glorious things about your heritage, placement, ability, liberty, and privileges in Christ

Jesus. As you locate these realities in the Word, like the Master did, affirm that they’re fulfilled in your life.
Your destiny is in the Word of God, and it’s been settled. You’ve been destined for greatness; set apart for a life of victory and triumph from glory to glory. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” You’re already victorious over Satan and the adversities of life.

Personalise these and other glorious realities written of you in the Word; affirm them, and walk in the light of them. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m the seed of Abraham. The seed of greatness is in my spirit! I’m the effulgence of God’s glory; the radiance of His grace and beauty! I walk in the light of my righteousness in Him, manifesting His love, and unveiling His wisdom that’s inherent in my spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 1:11-12 AMPC In Him we also were made [God’s] heritage (portion) and we obtained an inheritance; for we had been foreordained (chosen and appointed beforehand) in accordance with His purpose, Who works out everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His [own] will, 12 So that we who first hoped in Christ [who first put our confidence in Him have been destined and appointed to] live for the praise of His glory!

Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Hebrews 13:5-6 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 4:21-5:1-15 & Isaiah 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 5:1-10 & Jeremiah 38

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

20TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so am I surrounded with goodness and mercy. Everywhere I go, I am favored, for the favour of God is at work in me. The grace of God that brought salvation to my spirit, that same grace has brought acceptability, advantage, favour, joy, liberality, ability, pleasure and beauty to my life.

I am above condemnation, and I have overcome the world because I am in Christ, and Christ is in me. My life is the expression of His glory, righteousness, dominion, and excellence. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the Spirit of Him that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has infused the God-life into my physical body.

Hallelujah! The incorruptible life of God is in me. I am far removed from the destruction or judgment that works in this present world of darkness because I hail from the Kingdom of God’s dear Son; the Kingdom of light, life, righteousness, and grace. I take full advantage of God’s power in me today,
conscious of the life of righteousness and dominion I now have in Christ. I maintain my victory over Satan and the cohorts of darkness. My life is full of peace, and I am making tremendous progress from glory to glory, living in the victory of Christ! It’s success and prosperity for me all the way. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2018

*THE POWER OF PURITY*

SCRIPTURE: The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Whatever weakens your conscience weakens your authority.

Purity is the condition or quality of being pure; freedom from anything that debases, contaminates, pollutes. It is freedom from guilt or evil. It is innocence, uprightness or righteousness. Purity also refers to physical chastity or virginity.

There is power in purity; that is to say, purity attracts power. This means, to be righteous is to be powerful. On the other hand, where there is no purity, there will be no power. That is why our anchor Scripture clearly shows that the righteous are as bold and powerful as a lion. This implies that impurity on the other hand is the doorway to weakness in life.

Now, Prophet Samuel is a scriptural figure whose life and Ministry demonstrated the connection between purity and power. In 1 Samuel 12:1-5, Samuel asked the Israelites, “Whose ox have I taken?...whom have I defrauded? Whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith?...." And they replied, Thou hast not defrauded us, nor oppressed us, neither hast thou taken ought of any man's hand…

Samuel was a man of unquestionable integrity. No wonder, he manifested unusual dimensions of supernatural power. In 1 Samuel 12:16-19, Samuel called on the Lord and God sent thunder and rain during dry season.

First of all, Prophet Samuel asked, “What is my fault?” (Paraphrased) and they could not find his fault. He was faultless. So, on the foundation of that faultlessness, he manifested powerfulness.

Beloved, whatever weakens your conscience weakens your authority. The strength of the conscience determines the strength of authority. Whatever makes you feel guilty renders you powerless. So, avoid anything that makes you feel guilty.

Remember this: Whatever weakens your conscience weakens your authority.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Guard your heart from anything that defiles; never play around sin.
2. Study the Bible continually and maintain fellowship with God in prayer and worship in order to assimilate His Nature.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: EMPOWERMENT BY RIGHTEOUSNESS (PART 1)

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You keep me from sin and everything that defiles my conscience. Help me to walk in a greater dimension of Your Power, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF PURITY.

AMAZING FACT: Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 20/09/2013 - Apple released the iPhone 5s.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 33:10 to 36:22, Galatians 5:13 to 26, Psalm 64:1 to 10, Proverbs 23:23.

QUOTE: Getting money by ungodly or unrighteous means is a foolish thing to do. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER 2018

THEME: DON’T GAMBLE WITH YOUR LIFE.

MEMORISE:

The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. Psalm 25:9

READ: Psalm 25:8-14

8 Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.

9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

11 For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.

12 What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.

13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.

14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

From the beginning, God’s plan for mankind has been that we should live our lives guided by His counsel and direction in the place of fellowship. When we refuse to consult with God before taking decisions, we end up gambling and fumbling, which more often than not damages a fellow’s destiny irreparably. The reality of this truth is visible in the lives of our first parents and Abraham. It would have been a different story completely, if Adam and Eve had told the devil to allow them confirm from God the truth of his counsel. It would have also been a different a different story if the father of faith had consulted with God before consenting to Sarah’s proposal to have a child through Hagar. The world would have been saved the ordeal of the violent tribe which troubles the nations of the world today (Genesis 16:11-12).

You must be divinely guided in your endeavors if you will not fumble. As revealed in today’s memory verse, it takes a heart of meekness to receive God’s guidance. The proud will not seek guidance, and even if the guidance offered freely, the proud will reject it with impunity. For this reason, Proverb 9:8 says:

“Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.”

Beloved, God can only guide the meek because He does not waste His time with those who despise His counsel, god leaves them alone (Hosea 4:17).

We are told in today’s Bible reading that the secret of the Lord is with them that fear the Him (Psalm 25:14). In other words, the fear of the Lord will also earn us divine guidance, so that we do not gamble with our lives. An example of someone who did not gamble with his life is King David. In 1 Samuel chapter 30, after his camp at Ziklag was raided and he wept with his men for the calamity that had befallen them, David not only encouraged himself in the Lord, he also inquired from Him on the next line of action to take. 1 Samuel 30:8 says:

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.”

This assurance from the Lord motivated him to pursue and recover all. This is praiseworthy because he did not allow the emotions of their great loss to push him into taking a gamble by pursuing the raiders without consulting God first. Beloved, I encourage you to begin to entrust your life into god’s hands an never pursue a course of action without first seeking divine counsel about it.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please guide me in my entire life’s journey, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ecclesiastes 4-7

Mark 10:35-52

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM