The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 17th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER.

ACCEPT ONLY WHAT COMES FROM GOD.

...A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven (John 3:27).

So many around the world today didn’t seem to have any problem with their health until they went for a check-up. The doctor said they had diabetes, and immediately, that information changed their lives; their sufferings began.

They were in good health, until they got the doctor’s report. But you see, the medical data tells the fact, but God tells the truth.

God’s truth about your health is, “If Christ be in you, though your body may be ravaged by sickness or disease, the Holy Spirit, who perambulates your body, inundates it with divine life, ridding you of every infirmity.” Understand who you are: you’re born of God; you’re a new creation in Christ! The life in you is the very life of God; it’s not the kind that gets sick; it’s called “the imperishable life”; it’s incorruptible.

Even if you were born with a blood or heart condition, it’s all passed away, because the Bible says, “…if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God…” (2 Corinthians 5:17-18). The old life or nature that could be sick has been supplanted by the life of God. Moreover, the Bible says, “...Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses” (Matthew 8:17); Jesus did! He already took all sicknesses and infirmities away from you; therefore, enjoy divine health.

Don’t say you have diabetes; you can’t have it, because it’s not from God. As a new creation, everything in you, everything about your life, is new, and from God; we read it in 2 Corinthians 5:17-18. James 1:17 says, “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights….” Then we read in our theme scripture, “...A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.” Sickness, disease, failure, lack, and weakness are not from God; they don’t come from heaven; so, don’t accept them.

The things that are from God are pure, perfect, and are of divine wisdom. If it hurts, binds or has darkness in it, it’s not from God; reject it in the Name of Jesus. Accept and endorse in your life only that which is consistent with the provisions of the Gospel and perfect will of God for you.

CONFESSION

I accept and affirm only what the Word says I have. I’m what God says I am; I have what He says I have; and I can do what He says I can do! The prince of this world has nothing in me, for I’m full of God. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 3:1-14 & Songs of Solomon 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 3:8-16 & Jeremiah 35

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

17TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I know who I am. I am a child of the Monarch of the universe. I am a Christ-in-you person! I am a custodian of divine verities and I am conscious of the inherent features of the God-life in my spirit! I’ve been fashioned for glory, beauty, and excellence.

My heart is a treasury of blessings; for the Lord had laid eternity in my heart. Today, I bring forth good things to bless my world and the regions beyond. I and the Father are one; He has given me His life and nature—a life of glory, dominion and excellence; free of sickness, disease, and infirmities. Nothing shall by any means hurt me because my body is sanctified and preserved from all evil. I walk in the reality of this truth today, and always. Hallelujah! Like the Father’s of faith, I have become a wonder to my world.

My faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Christ in me is my hope of a triumphant and glorious today, and an excellent future; my life is secure in Him who causes all things to work together for my good! I am a success; and my path is as the shining light, which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I am making progress from glory to glory, bringing forth abundant fruits unto God in righteousness. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Today's SOD - 2018-09-17
TOPIC: THE PRODUCTS OF FAITH

(FROM THE SEPTEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

MONDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER,"2018

SCRIPTURE": Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,"the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Hebrews 11":1-2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Faith transforms possibility into reality.

Faith building is a process that guarantees tangible products. Faith is a spiritual process with measureable spiritual products. The Book of Hebrews Chapter Eleven outlines the products of faith. It is important,"therefore, to look at the products of faith.

Now, what are the products of faith?
1. Faith Gives Substance to Hope
Faith is the substance of things hoped for (Hebrews 11":1). Faith allocates substance to hope. This means,"faith makes hope to become reality. Faith converts expectation to manifestation. Faith transforms possibility into reality. Faith takes intangibility and makes it tangible. Faith gives you a substance to handle.

2. Faith Gives Evidence to the Unseen
Faith is the evidence of things not seen; every man of faith sees what other people cannot see. A person of faith does not lack evidence or what to show.

3. Faith Gives Birth to Good Report
By faith, the elders obtained good report (Hebrews 11":2). Every man of faith is a man of news; that is,"positive and result-oriented news. If you are not faithless, you cannot be news-less. To be faith-filled is to be news-full. There is something positive to hear about you always.

My counsel is, make up your mind to cultivate a life of strong and solid faith.

Remember this": Faith transforms possibility into reality.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to develop a lifestyle of faith continually

PRAYER: O LORD,"I ask for the grace to develop a lifestyle of faith, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE MINISTRY OF THE WORD.

AMAZING FACT: The gluteus maximus is the body’s largest muscle.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 17/09/1911 - Trans-continental airplane flight started. It took C.P. Rogers 82 hours to fly from New York City to Pasadena,"CA.

DAILY READING": Isaiah 25:1 to 28:13,"Galatians 3":10 to 22,"Psalm 61":1 to 8,"Proverbs 23":17 to 18.

QUOTE: Faith,"which is a product of light, is a shield for man. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND": The Healing and Deliverance service tomorrow by 9 am. Invite your friends as you come.

Download SOD App on your device
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...nsc.sodapp
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL!
DATE: MONDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER 2018
THEME: GOD’S LOVE.

MEMORISE:
“Behold, what manner of Love The Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called The sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.” 1 John 3:1

READ:Isaiah 49:14-18
14. But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and My Lord hath forgotten me.
15. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
16. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of My Hands; thy walls are continually before Me.
17. Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.
18. Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith The LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.

A. The Bible declares that our God is love. 1 John 4:8
Says “He who does not love does not know God, for God is LOVE.”
1. He is LOVE because no one else can Love like Him. 2. What greater love can a man have for his friends than to lay down His Life for them?
3. Our God’s Love is incomparable with any other.
4. People may claim to love, but you will find out that when their love is tested, it fails woefully.
5. In contrast to this, God’s Love never fails!
6. He Loves us so much that He has our names inscribed on His Palm.
7. He says in Isaiah 49:16
“See, I have inscribed you on The Palms of My hands;
Your walls are continually before Me.”

B. Irrespective of the number of Children He has all over the world, He knows every single one of us by name.
1. Listen to Him in Isaiah 43:1 He said “But now, thus says The Lord, Who Created you, O Jacob, And He Who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have Redeemed you; I have called you by your name. You are Mine.”
2. Even every strand of our hair is important to Him, so much so that He numbered each one and not a single strand can fall without Him noticing.
3. Luke 12:7. Says. “But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.”
4. His Love is unconditional, because while we were still living in sin, Christ died for us.
5. Romans 5:8. Says “But God demonstrates His Own Love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ Died for us.”
6. Believe it or not, a breastfeeding mother can forget her child, but our God can never forget us.
7. He Loves us even more than our earthly parents do, and nothing can separate us from His Love.
8. He will never withhold anything good from us; all we have to do is ask Him.

C. With man, love comes with conditions.
1. Some people only love people of the same or higher social class, and they treat every other person with contempt.
2. As wealthy and highly placed as our God is, He does not behave this way.
3. He came down from His Kingdom and many Mansions and Golden Streets to be born in a Manger amongst animals, just so that He could associate and help us out of condemnation.
4. He does see you as a liability; rather as He sees you as A Friend to be treasured.
5. Believe me honestly, God has His Eyes On you all the time.
6. He Loves you so much that He doesn’t want you to get hurt, you may ask, “why then am I going through all these troubles?”
7. Our God did not promise that the road would be smooth all through life, but He promised that He will be with us all the time.
8. Listen to Him Isaiah 43:2. He Promised “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.”

D. His Presence with you is assurance that no trouble can consume you, and that you will rejoice at the end of the day.
1. However, have you given your life to Christ?
2. He wants to take away your heavy burden, but He can’t do that if you are not ready to accept his yoke of Lordship.
3. In Matthew 11:28-30, He says: “ Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you Rest.
4. Take My Yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I Am Meek and Lowly in Heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
5. For My Yoke is easy, and My Burden is Light.”
6. Accept God’s Offer of Love today.
7. Surrender your life to Him and begin to live A New Life of Great Possibilities.

KEY POINT:
The devil may seem like the man with the goodies, but don’t be deceived, his mission is to steal, kill and destroy.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 26-28, Mark 9:14-37

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN: THE GREAT PHYSICIAN NOW IS NEAR

1. The great Physician now is near,
The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus.
Refrain:
Sweetest note in seraph song,
Sweetest name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung,
Jesus, blessed Jesus.

2. Your many sins are all forgiv’n,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;
Go on your way in peace to heav’n,
And wear a crown with Jesus. Refrain:

3. All glory to the dying Lamb!
I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Savior’s name,
I love the name of Jesus. Refrain:

4. His name dispels my guilt and fear,
No other name but Jesus;
Oh, how my soul delights to hear
The charming name of Jesus. Refrain:
EMMANUEL=GOD WITH US!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM