The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 16th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 16TH SEPTEMBER.

A LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER.

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for GOD IS LOVE (1 John 4:8).

The underlined portion of our opening scripture says God is love. This statement is most clearly understood and depicted by the life and ministry of Jesus. He was love come down from heaven. He was the embodiment and fullest revelation of the Father’s love. He expressed and epitomised the nature of the Father.

The Law of Moses didn’t reveal God as love or a loving Father, but when Jesus came, He called GodFather, and the people were amazed because they never knew God as their Father. They knew Him as the Great God; they knew Him as the God between the cherubim and burning candles in the inner sanctuary, but not as a loving Father; they were more acquainted with His judgments. They didn’t know that God could be seen and touched beyond the sanctuary.

Jesus was God’s divine presence in the streets, in the busy crossroads of life, where the bruised, the oppressed, and the downtrodden were. The people went to Him in their multitudes, bearing their sick and oppressed, and He healed them all, demonstrating the love of the Father. Once, while He was teaching in a synagogue, a woman came in; she was bowed over and couldn’t straighten herself. She had been in that condition for eighteen long years.

As she walked in, Jesus called her, touched her, and said, “...Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity” (Luke 13:12). Love reached out and touched her; and instantly, she was made whole. Consequently, the ruler of the synagogue expressed indignation that Jesus would heal someone on the Sabbath day. But read the Lord’s response: “...Thou hypocrite...ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?” (Luke 13:15-16).

This shows us the heart of the Father. Our heavenly Father rules and reigns in love. There’re no barriers, laws, hindrances or obstacles against love. He doesn’t just love; He’s all love; He’s forever gracious and kind! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Loving and gracious Father, thank you for the rich deposit of your love in my heart by the Holy Spirit! Through your love in my heart, many are rescued from the deepest depths of sickness, depression, sorrow, pain and misery, and are translated into their place of health in Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Nahum 1:7 The LORD [is] good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given [us] everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 2:1-21 & Songs of Solomon 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 3:1-7 & Jeremiah 34

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

16TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am confident in the ability of God’s Word to prevail and produce in me the fruit of what it says; therefore I speak the Word with boldness today, knowing that my prosperity is by the Word. I am like a tree by the streams, bearing fruits unto righteousness, because I live by the Word. I am an offspring of the Most High, possessor of heaven and earth, and I am the seed of Abraham, heir of the world.

My prosperity is unlimited, for I was born with wealth untold. I lay up gold as dust, and the riches of the nations gravitate to me. Hallelujah! I am moving to the next and higher level of success. The Spirit of God is guiding me to make the right and necessary changes required for my next level of success and promotion in life.

Through the Word, wisdom is granted me to function excellently, and I live a fruitful and effective life in righteousness. I go out today with joy and I am led forth with peace; I walk in victory and dominion over Satan, the cohorts of darkness, and the circumstances of life. I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2018
THEME: KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD OR EVIL

Memorise:
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. James 1:5

Bible Reading: Genesis 3:1-5
3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Many people don’t know that it is dangerous, if not a curse, to posses the knowledge of evil. To have the knowledge of evil is to know how to do evil. In Genesis 3:5, when the devil told our first parents that their eyes would be open and they would be like God, knowing good and evil, he was literally saying “you will know how to do evil”, even though he did not tell them he was teaching them how to do evil.

This is why it is wise for every child of God to understand the source and the nature of any knowledge they are acquiring. In James 3:17, the Holy Spirit recommends the type of applied knowledge we should seek after, saying:

“But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be in treated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.”

Do you know that some people acquire knowledge that destroys their entire life? When a young boy learns how to smoke marijuana or other narcotic substances, he becomes emboldened and begins to feel he has “become a man”. What folly this is!

When a young girl is introduced to premarital sex, she may be deceived that such carnal knowledge will make her “a real woman”. Although she may be excited about it, the truth is she has only learned how to do evil, and it will in turn destroy her destiny. This is why parents must endeavor to dull their children with godly knowledge before it is too late. God’s wisdom in Proverbs 22:6 says:

” Train up a child in the way that he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”

There are ways the devil introduce his “curriculum” on the knowledge of evil to mankind. In today’s Bible reading, he used the deductive method to achieve his goal. He asked:

“Did God say that you should not eat of the every tree of the garden?”

He was pretending not to know which of the fruits in the garden was forbidden.
Would God have arranged for his children to starve by commanding them not to eat of every tree of the garden? Even today, the devil still uses this style. For example, he may come to you saying

“Did God say you should not drink any wine?” The answer is definitely “No, what God said is that I should not drink alcoholic wine.”

He may also say to you, “Yes, I know God would not want you to have sex because it is bad!” The answer is “No, what God said is that I can only have sex with my spouse.” The devil is a liar, please don’t believe his lies.

Action point:
Watch the kind of knowledge you acquire over the internet, and review the kind of blogs you view.

Bible in one year
Proverbs 23-25, Mark 8:31-9:13

HYMN 7: O JESUS, I HAVE PROMISED

1. O Jesus, I have promised,
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my Guide.

2. Oh, let me hear Thee speaking,
In accents clear and still,
I dare not trust my judgment:
Thy way shall be my will;
Oh, speak to reassure me,
To hasten or control;
Oh, speak, and make me listen, Thou Guardian of my soul.

3. O Jesus, Thou hast promised
To all who follow Thee
That where Thou art in glory
There shall Thy servant be;
And Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Oh, give me grace to follow,
My Master and my Friend.

4. Oh, let me see Thy footmarks, And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in Thy strength alone.
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me, Uphold me to the end;
And then in Heav’n receive me,
My Savior and my Friend
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM