The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $postsdone - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 13974 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14032 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14088 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14146 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14032 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1576 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1578 buildtree
/showthread.php 879 buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14088 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14146 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 880 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 65 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 65 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JODA #Episode1-10
(11-01-2018, 11:03 AM)Edoman Wrote: #JODA

#Episode7

My wedding is in three days time, I'm all ready, well prepared For My big day, I'm getting married to the love of My life the only man I can't live without, the man that put smiles on face when I think of him, my hero, Denis My super Man, I just can't wait to be your wife.
I stood at my window facing the pool and watch as the Ladies swim, having lots of fun, I smiled to myself, and just picture how my big day Will be like with so many beautiful smiling faces surrounding me  and my prince charming by my side

"Why not come outside and swim with the girls, are you alright...my soon to be wife..

It was Denis that held me from behind and gently spoke into my ear, I melted in his arms and my smiles was bold..

" I'm fine..my prince, my husband to be.. Is just three days from now we will be equally yoked together.. I can't wait my love... I can't wait to finally be your wife...

He kissed my cheeks and it felt so good, I thought of the day I saw him and Vanessa in the car and used the opportunity to ask him

"There was a day you drove in with Vanessa, and it took you both some time before stepping down from your car, then....I actually thought I saw both of you kiss before getting down...but I waved it off..maybe I was hallucinating...

" me kiss Vanessa... That's crazy thought... Yea..it maybe hallucination... Vanessa is your friend..I can't possibly cheat on you with  your friend or anybody.. I love you Joda, relax your mind.  Don't ever think of that... What do I wants in another that you don't have, you are my wife and will be mother of my cute kids, I love you so much Joda, my woman my everything.

I felt more at peace on hearing him say that, it was like a reassurance, I don't need any other prove that Denis was the man for me, I definitely knew I will prove Binta wrong, I really miss her and wish she's around me during this important moments of my life, I wish she will be around on My wedding day, maybe she's still angry with me that's why she have not call after the incident with her, and pride has held me from calling her, if I call her now she will feel I can't do without her and will start saying thrash about my Denis, the Man of my dream, I don't need that. I love Denis so much and I hate to hear anything negative about him, I know Denis can't cheat on me, if he does that.. I may not survive it, it will break me into pieces, and I know as he has reassured me that he will never do that, and I believed him, I know father will be so proud of my choice of man, I wish he was alive to hand me over to my hero, my Joy, the love of my life.

Today is the day, the days crawled so slow but we finally arrived here, the day I have looked forward to, as I walk down to meet my Denis who was standing at the alter waiting with the officiating priest, Vanessa was cleaning an invisible heat from My face, discomforting  me with her constant adjusting and dapping my face with handkerchief, I whisper to her ear to take it easy, she smiled and nodded, this is when I so much wish it was Binta, Binta know what to do and does not over do things, the only thing she does excessively is talk, which can be entertaining sometime, and annoying too.
I Smile, my heart is filled with Joy as I walk down to my Denis who was also smiling too, he looked from me to Vanessa, I hated that I needed him to focus on me, not my friend, Vanessa, or was Vanessa looking more pretty than i do? but I was his bride not my bride's maid, I Smile despites all the thought going through my head as I urged him to look at me, which he later focused on me but glances towards Vanessa Once in a while she stood beside me smiling and looking at Denis as if she was the bride, 
 maybe I was becoming over jealous what is wrong if he looks at my friend, I waved the negative  thoughts off my head, 
It came to the time when the priest asked his usual question, the one that reminds me of the dream I ones had, "is there anyone who will not wants this couple to become husband and wife should speak now..."
I become scared... I scanned through the faces, they were all smiling faces unlike the ones from my dream. Everywhere fell silent just few murmur, I imagine my father standing up and moving towards me like a wind, but nobody stood up, I Wonder if binta really came, as I stand there scanning faces with my eyes. I saw Binta, she wasn't alone, she was with James and Kuria was sitting beside James, my heart skipped as I saw him, he was looking so handsome in his gray suit and tie he noticed i was looking at him and smile, I quickly turn my face to Denis and  took a deep breath and relaxed, 
After all the long sermon we got married, as I walk down the aisle with Denis I saw Binta who was also standing among the crowds, she flashed me a fake smile, I knew that smile wasn't from her heart, I know her like my palm but I smiled back both to James  and Kuria before going out with my husband, lots of congratulations where said, pictures taking after all the long ceremony it finally came to an end,
I'm happy I married the love if my life, Denis is the man of my dream, 
I hope to have a fairy tale life like i have always wanted with Denis, let's see what after marriage will look like for me.

Max morning.... Are you enjoying yourselves y'all???

JODA, Episode 8.

"So we have being married for four months now, when will you finally change my name from the company's general manager to director, and also your father's other assets when am I going to be the sole owner because I'm legally your husband and you are under me and also under my roof...I owns you now Joda... So you will have to do according to My biddings... I dictate for you now and I'm your Lord...so what your father had before he died  was given to you and now that you are married what you you have is equally mine... You can no longer claim anything as yours because you have a husband that is Lord over you... And if you disagree with me it will only mean that you are not a submissive wife but stubborn wife and I hate women who are never submissive to their husband, it means you choose your wealth over your husband, it also means you never love me like you claimed, I really need to be the Head over you and that includes everything your father Left for you, I want you to start now, call your lawyer let him start processing the papers I really need to know My stand darling, and I need to know it quick, I can't be intimidated by your money, is not right at all... I endured earlier because I wasn't yet married to you but now that I am I need things to change as soon as possible... If you truly see me as your crown, your glory, your love and your husband and also the father of our unborn children... And that reminds me, you also need to be pregnant as quick as you can, so that we can start making babies, this is the fourth month of being married, no sign of pregnancy you really need to visit your doctor again, he may prescribe something for you, because I don't want delay in having children, do the needful and come to me when you have something positive to say... I hate disobedience.. You are under My roof remember that Joda...

"Why so much in a haste to take over everything my father entrusted to me...I'm not under your roof Denis, this house was built by my father and was handed over to me...

" why do you have chicken brain... Or is there no sense left in your skull Joda... I'm sorry if you feel insulted but you just insulted me by reminding me that the House was built by your father, which automatically makes you the owner after his death.. You handed this House over to me before we got married, when I constantly ask you to do so,  it took you so Long before you finally decided to call your lawyer who processed all the necessary document making me the real owner of this house...have you forgotten...

"No..I haven't.. But is still My father who built it, his hard sweat built this place and many others, despite the house is yours I'm not dragging it with you but acknowledge him...give him some respect and stop trying to take over everything he owns as yours, we are still very new in this marriage... So why the rush... My money is equally yours Denis, stop trying to be hard on me.. Knowing how much I cherish you, let's enjoy our marriage first before we start talking about property and money... Everything will eventually fall into place with time...please don't start this now is too early..I will see My doctor as you suggest concerning making babies, but relax My love let's be happy together, is too early to be having issue over irrelevant things....

After the quarrel with Denis I wasn't happy, how can he ask me to hand him all my father laboured for when he was alive, how could he even be saying that when we are just few months in to the marriage, talking about getting pregnant, I planned conceiving immediately after marriage he also wanted that too, but it hasn't worked as plan, it hasn't being easy for me but he is really making me to feel bad over changing his name to the assets, I know he loves me but what has gotten into him of recent, is it possible that Binta was right all along about the reason Denis got married to me, no it can't be.  Is not possible, I love him and I know he also loves me too, 
As the days goes I began to notice that I sleep too much, usually I love taking BlackBerry juice even before I sleep, my girls serve me the juice every evening before sleeping, but recently Denis sometimes  brings the drink to me in the room, I'm always happy when he does that it looks so romantic, he sometimes send Vanessa to bring the drink, she is always full of smile and friendly as she does that, Vanessa has being shuffling from her place to mine, she sometimes comes to spend the weekend, the house was big and I didn't have any problem with her staying over but with time it becomes annoying because Denis will rather spent time gisting with her than having time for me, I'm always jealous when I see both of them laughing and talking, sometime if I join them I will feel like a stranger in there means, because they will change topic and start talking about some other boring thing that I hate, I wanted Vanessa to go and stop coming over more often as if she owns the House,
 sometimes I think I'm over reacting or being too jealous because I wanted Denis all to my self, but I love Denis and I love it when he talks with me like he does with Vanessa,

Now in the aspect of the juice,  I started noticing that I over sleeps anything Denis or Vanessa serves me, I will sleep from 7pm to the following day, 8am. It was unusual, 
I called My doctor and told him he said i should come over that I'm probably pregnant but on getting there it wasn't pregnancy, I wasn't pregnant but he said he noticed some hard drugs on my system, I told  him I don't take hard drugs except what he prescribes, he asked me to watch my intakes, no damage was done yet but more of the sleeping substances would have caused a huge damage to my body system, I thanked him and Left.
I drove to Binta's place on my way home, 
Someone have being putting hard substance in my food or drink which causes me to sleep like that, something is definitely wrong somewhere, I know it can't be my Denis, is probably Vanessa, why will she do that, i don't trust that girl not even her friendship, she is very cunning, maybe she want to take my Denis away, what if she's innocent,
what if....my head was full with "what if" I needed to talk to someone and Binta is the only friend I can trust, although we haven't being close like we use to after My wedding but she remain my bestie, I don't agree with everything she's says, but she has being a good friend to me and I can't just discard her because she doesn't like my husband, Denis doesn't like her too so they are even with each other.
A lot of things running through my mind as I drove down to Binta's house After doing a little shopping for her, maybe I can bribe her into forgiving me, i know she will never say no to her favorite stuffs, 
I wanted to pay her a surprise visit and to apologise for bring a bad friend, I got her lots of things, including the food she loves, dresses, hand bag and shoes, but she wasn't around, I was told she went out with James who came to pick her up that evening, 
I dropped all the things I got for her with her people at home before driving out to look for her at the only place that came to my mind
Kuria's place.

#JODA
#Episode9

I double tap at the door, the house was quiet, maybe there's nobody at home, I tapped again for the last time no responds, as I was about to turn and start going the door swings open, Kuria was looking all fresh, he smells of alo vera soap, he was on Jean shot and a Lakers singlet, 
He looks surprise to see me, I smiled and he smiled back
"What are you doing here Joda... Mmmh.. I'm surprise to see you, hope everything is alright.. Are you okay... How's your husband... Do you came with your friend Binta...oh..my bad.. Please forgive my manners... Come inside...
I wanted to decline the invitation to go in because of what happened the last time but the invitation was tempting and I stepped into his warm house...I really love his place.. Before he could even offer me a seat I have already Sat down, he sat in another chair

" I was just getting off from the bathroom when I heard a knock, I quickly rush up and dress before coming to the door, my teenage boy that stays with me has gone to school, 

"A teenage boy... I thought you stay alone here?

" no...Jude is the little boy that has being staying with me for almost six years,there are two of them, Jude and Mera, Mera is a girl she's fifteen now, i also took her from the Street, she was just 9 years then and Jude was so  little, looking malnourished when I picked him from the street, homeless little beggar, they don't have parents so I have being taking Care of them since then till date and they are  turning out fine.. If school is on holiday that's only when you will see them, Mera is in girls boarding school and will soon be done with high school, Jude is just thirteen, they are doing good...and I feel so proud when I check their results, you will get to meet them someday...so what can I offer you... What of your friend Binta, the last time I asked her of you she said you are happily living the live you have always wanted and she's no More important... She sound so worried about you whenever I ask of you... She comes around with her Man, James sometimes... I love having and hosting them, Binta is a nice person and she cares about you More than you can imagine... And me too Joda, So what can I offer you please, I have different types of smoothy, and fruit juice, so what or do you want to serve yourself...

"Aaah...I'm fine Kuria, thanks, I thought I could find Binta here...i will be on My way thank you For your time..I will call her on phone...

In stead of standing up and go Sat there as if my buttocks is super glued to the chair, he sat there looking at me before saying

" Joda, Mumm.. I...I..please come around sometime, I'm still your friend, forgive me for what happen the last time, it will never happen again, and I respect ladies a lot both married and single and I'm really sorry My feelings exploded, I couldn't get hold of it, unlike me but I promise it won't happen again, don't be scared of me, if you are not comfortable coming alone then come with somebody, Binta or anybody, even your husband... Please.. 

"Yeah, me too.. I'm also sorry for hitting you...but is all in the past now, I will be going now... My husband will be expecting me back... Please I will give you a call on when to start the interior deco, I haven't forgotten but I'm yet to speak with my hubby about it..

We were quite for sometime as we look at each other shyly, the temperature in the cold room was turning hot again, I started wondering what is it with this Kuria that makes my heart beat so fast despite I'm married to Denis the only man I love but Kuria confuses my feelings, I don't know how to define what exactly I feel for Kuria, it could be just be a mere attraction, deep down i knew there's more to it, i quickly stood up and went straight to the door, as I said within myself, " devil not today " you can't tempt me with Kuria again, I'm a married Woman...
he walked behind me as I open the door, I saw Binta coming down from James car, they both came to Kuria's place and was shock to see me there, before they could say anything I quickly started talking before they will assume the worst of me or Kuria,
Binta looked at me and didn't smile back as i smile to her, instead she held my hand like a child and drag me in side Kuria's house, leaving the men outside, as we were out of sight she asked me to start talking why I'm looking for her after I almost fought her because of Denis, she said it with a mean face, she asked if anyone hurts me and I told her about the sleeping dose and Denis constant threat over property and the rest, she swung into action and said I should install a CCTV camera in the house, all over the house and I should do it when there's nobody in the House, so that we can catch the culprit, I took the advice, because I need all the advise I can get now, she said first thing first, let's handle the issue with the sleeping dose in My juice, she told me not to take the drink when I'm served, rather I should find away to throw it off in to My toilet and make them believe I drank it, then I should just pretend to be asleep as usual and see what happens next.

I took Binta's advice this time be cause she began to sound right to me, i know I can always count on her, normally I plan to start taking My juice and food by myself, I can't trust anybody again in that house except my Denis, but Binta was right when she ask me to pretend to be asleep, acting as if the drink I took was having effects on me,

as evening approached I told my girls to get my drink to my room as usual, i said it in the presence of Denis and Vanessa who were sitting close by, i went back to My room and waited, after sometime Vanessa came with the tray containing the juice, so i was served the drink by Vanessa who was filled with mischievous smile, I smiled back to her while also saying My thanks, she sat with me and we talked for sometime before she left, 
she urged me to take My cold drink before it gets hot and I told her I will like it hot today, she said okay before finally leaving my room, when I was sure she was gone I quickly Rush to My toilet and pour the drink before flushing it off, I returned back to bed, and Vanessa later came again and ask if I need More I said I was fine with the one I have taken already, she flashed a smile before leaving with the tray and cup,
I later lay down and pretend to be asleep, she came and wave her hand to my face, to make sure I was deeply as sleep, this looks like a normal practice for her, she whispered to somebody who was close by,  "she has passed out", and the voice that replies her "very good" was Denis, I was shock and become more troubled, what can Denis be planning with Vanessa that they have to drug me to achieve, oh my God...
I silently lay there like dead log...the next unbelievable thing happen which almost makes me to break out of the pretense but I stayed put Binta has warned me never to stand up no matter what I see or hear and i did exactly that, 
but I so much wish I was already dead, I wish I can Even boast out crying as they went about their plan unknown to them I was fully awake.

#JODA
#Episode10

"You know I truly love you Van, what is the problem today...are you mad at me..I'm sorry..what is the problem...

" I warned you not to touch her yesterday you still went ahead, and I didn't enjoy you the way I suppose to...

"C'mon van, I thought i have already said I was sorry, I can't avoid touching her,Joda is My Wife for now, we both got plan and I want her to take in, once she conceived I Will stop touching her, a Baby on her will break her down and perfect our plans, I know what I'm doing my love, just give me time, gradually, I'm not rushing up things please allowed me to take My time, you are the only one I love, you know that, my feelings for you can't be compared with what i have for Joda, I married her for a reason which you are also aware, ones I perfect everything, we will be together forever, please let's Work together in this, I need you close by, that's why I always hush her whenever she comes up with you going back to your place or my closeness with you, you matter most to me than anything in the world, I love you so much van...please kiss me..please...stop turning your face..I don't like it I needs you van..

" so is this how we will be drugging her every night to be able to be together, we have to drug her first, so that we can have enough time for ourselves.. I want to have you all to my self, as much as I agree to this marriage plans I'm beginning to regret it, because without her passing out we can't be together, Denis put your self in my shoes how will you feel if you are the one..is not fair on me...I hate to share, and the imbecile Joda doesn't really like me, she prefers her Binta friend, but I notice she's beginning to trust me and when I engage her into a conversation she seems to enjoy it, first thing first I have won her trust...gradually we will win over everything... But I wish me and you will go over to my place or lodge in a hotel so that we can have enough time for ourselves...

"Van, I can't take any chance please, I don't want to be implicated, I'm trying to play safe and be very careful, Joda is deeply in love with me, and she does whatever I ask of her, she's naive and stupid, so I try to make her believe I love her Even though when I'm with her all I think about is you...just you van... I so much wish everything is ready for me and you to be together but is going to take time, just a little more patient and we will both celebrate...please My love..

I started hearing there dirty mouth sound as they kiss, I was still lying down like a log of wood with moving listening to them and sometime opening my eyes small to glance at there wretched and ugly faces as they talk, my heart beat was sounding like a drum to My ears, I was frozen dead, hot tears suddenly drop down from my face with the way I was lying down it won't be notice, another hot tears follow, heavy tears gathered in My eyes, I tried to blink it back but it rushed down like tap water, I was hurting, broken and troubled, everything sound like a dream but I was fully awake, how can this be, what did i do wrong, i still love Denis how could he do this, whaaat, oh my God, I wanted them to carry their cheating selves to another room, this is my room, there's several rooms they can do there shit,  I didn't want to hear again, My ears where filled up, I was tired of hearing them, I became scared of what they will say next, I don't want to hear the one that will finally kill me, 
Cough held My thought, I desperately wish to cough out, but I held it as it stored up in My throat, one of them threw something to My face, I gradually opened my eyes little and it was Vanessa's bra, I looked at them, hot romance was really going on, I quickly shot My eyes, I will never forget the picture of both of them, when I couldn't  bear it any longer, I was feeling choked up, I made a sound, and surprisingly coughed out, my eyes was still shot as I stretched My body, I pretend to be having night mare..

"Oh my God is she awake..she can't Wake up, I double dose her, I poured all the last content, making it a double dose, she wasn't Even suppose to make a noise until tomorrow, something is wrong Denis, check if she's awake, please remove my bra from her, I'm scared of getting close, she looks shrived unlike other days..please take off my undies from her face Denis..

" relax van, she's asleep, she can't possibly be awake, she drank all the content, but don't overdose her next time, put the normal quantity, you will buy another one tomorrow, don't panic my love, the over dose is taking effect on her, is stronger than the normal, please next time put the normal dose.. Let me get your bra so that we can move to another room..

He collected the bra and I gently opened my right eyes that I covered with my hands and saw Vanessa's dangling breast as she stood trying to dress up, I covered my eyes back, Denis called my name severally and Even shakes my body just to assure Vanessa that I wasn't awake, but the over dose was taking effect on me, when she was calm Denis kissed her before they moved out, closing the door behind them as they left, I breathed a sigh of relief, I finally opened My eyes, I wept bitterly, I wept uncontrollable, silent weeping, I couldn't sleep, I was scared to sleep, I kept on watching the wall clock until it finally chipped 6am, I was still lying down when Denis came in and lay down beside me, pretending as if he spent the night with me,
When my wall clock  chirped 6:30am, I stretched and opened my eyes, he was laying down looking up the ceiling, he turned and greeted me with a smile, and try to draw me close to him, just as usual, I shrugged and smile, and stood up, he came to hold me from behind kissing My neck, I gently pushed him off and entered the bathroom, 
I was trying to maintain my cool, I so much wanted to bounce on him, tear him into pieces, burn down the house and anyone in it, I so much wanted to kill him and Vanessa but wisdom kept me calm, I got to be wise and act foolish to them, lets play this game, I love games and this game with Denis and Vanessa will be an interesting one, and I'm fully in, Denis is my husband, the love of My live, I gave it all to him and he thrashed me like a dirt, I will play this game well with them, thank God for Binta's advice, 
Before I will quickly melt in his arms ones he touched me and I know he will be surprise that I resist him, how could Denis, I trusted him, my father also trusted him, how could he, proudly cheating on me with my so-called friend, 
First of all I will so cheat on him, I will frustrate him in this life that he will regret coming into my life to ness up, I know Who to use to cheat on him,
I quickly dress up, he has already slept off, 
I see why he sleeps every morning, after having all night with Vanessa he will come to me in the morning, double portion for him, hmmm, he actually thoughts he was smart, let's see what happens
I dressed up and left that morning, I drove straight to Kuria's place that morning, I Will do exactly what my body has being wanting to do all this while, revenge is sweet
I will do it and rub it on Denis face,
To be continued 
I drove angrily to Kuria's place.

To be continued
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Messages In This Thread
JODA #Episode1-10 - by Edoman - 11-01-2018, 11:00 AM
RE: JODA #Episode1-10 - by Edoman - 11-01-2018, 11:03 AM
RE: JODA #Episode1-10 - by Edoman - 11-03-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: JODA #Episode1-10 - by Edoman - 11-05-2018, 04:56 PM
RE: JODA #Episode1-10 - by Edoman - 11-08-2018, 08:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...