The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 14th September
[14/09 7:01 AM] Innocent: *RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SEPTEMBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*A LIFE OF EXCELLENCE .*

Thursday, September 14th .
Pastor Chris

_*According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).*_

God has called you to a life of glory and excellence. He’s not trying to do it, He’s already done it. It’s not a promise. “Virtue” in the scripture above means excellence. God didn’t call us to shame; He didn’t call us to pain; He didn’t call us to sickness, reproach, destruction or judgment; He called us to glory and excellence. Your response, therefore, should be, “Thank you, blessed Father, I’m excellent and full of glory! I do excellent things.”

Perhaps you were headed in the direction of shame, there’s a reprogramming taking place in your spirit right now. The Word will propel you from shame, into glory and excellence. Walk in the knowledge of who you are. Inside you is the power of God, His divine ability to rise, increase and prosper; to do excellent things. He has appointed and positioned you to exude excellence. You no longer have to strive for excellence.

You have the responsibility to transform your life from glory to glory; you have the responsibility to manage your mind to produce excellence. That’s what the renewing of your mind is about (Romans 12:2). God expects this of you, because He has put the ability within you. He wants to be glorified through your progress and success; through the excellence of your personality.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you, for you’ve made my life beautiful, and made me excellent all the way. You’re glorified in and through me today, by my progress and success as a result of your Word at work in me. Thank you for making me the epitome of your righteousness, and vent for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Proverbs 4:18* But the path of the just [is] as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. *||*

*||* *2 Peter 1:3 AMPC*
For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [ full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue). *||*

*||* *John 15:8* Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 2 Corinthians 13:1-14,
Ecclesiastes 6-8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Luke 22:54-62,
2 Samuel 2

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
[14/09 7:01 AM] Innocent: Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that this is the springtime of my life! My cloud is full, and I am experiencing an outpouring of the Spirit everywhere I go! The rain of God's blessings is on me now. This is my set time; I am swimming in the glory of God's abundance. Hallelujah! Irrespective of what I see, hear or feel, I’m convinced that I am a victor and a success in Christ Jesus! I am what God says I am; I have what He says I have, and I can do what He says I can do. I experience the reality of the Word of God as I meditate on, and live in, the Word! I am making progress, and circumstances are subdued to conform to the reality of God’s Word for my good. Hallelujah. My life is a manifestation of the beauty, radiance, and excellence of God because Christ is in me. Therefore, sickness, disease, and infirmities have no place in my body. I am the carrier, as well as the effulgence of the excellent glory of God, and I continually display the virtues, splendor, and perfections of our glorious Kingdom. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
•Special http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
Read Your "ROR" Here
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM