The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 13th Sept
[13/09 7:16 AM] Innocent: *RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SEPTEMBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*THE SUPERNATURAL LIFE IN YOU .*

Wednesday, September 13th .
Pastor Chris

_*The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).*_

Certainly, our theme verse couldn’t be referring to biological life since those to whom Jesus spoke those inspiring words were already alive biologically. Rather, He was referring to the divine life—the God-life. The phrase, “more abundantly,” used in the King James is a little cloudy; the actual Greek rendering is, “to the full.” He actually said, “...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it TO THE FULL.”

Jesus didn’t need life from God when He walked the earth; He was the totality of life! John 1:4 says, _*“In him was life….”*_ In 1 John 1:2, the Apostle John describes Him as the manifestation and embodiment of life itself: _*“(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us).”*_ In John 5:26, Jesus Himself affirmed, _*“For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.”*_

Now you can understand why He’s able to give that life to the full to anyone who comes to Him. The Bible says he that has the Son, has this life (1 John 5:12). If you’re born again, you aren’t born after the first Adam, but after the second and last Adam—Jesus Christ. Eternal life, the divine life, is in your spirit. You can’t have this life and be infected with HIV or have your body ravaged by cancer! This life can’t coexist with diabetes or stroke; it destroys sickness and disease, and repels darkness.

The trouble with many is that they aren’t conscious of the supernatural life of God that they have. It’s for this reason that the Spirit, writing through John, admonished that you be conscious of your divinity; conscious that you have eternal life, the God-life in you: _*“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life…”*_ (1 John 5:13).

You’re not ordinary. The life in you is incorruptible and superior to sickness, disease or the negative forces of life. Live every day with this consciousness.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the transcendent life of glory, righteousness, victory, success, prosperity, and health that I have in Christ; a life of mastery and dominion. I walk in the consciousness of my divine origin and life in Christ, soaring above the limitations of this world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 John 5:11-12* And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. *||*

*||* *Romans 8:11* But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. *||*

*||* *1 John 4:4* Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 2 Corinthians 12:1-21,
Ecclesiastes 3-5

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Luke 22:44-53,
2 Samuel 1

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
[13/09 7:16 AM] Innocent: Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that the Lord is my light and my salvation; He is the strength of my life. I delight in the Word of God, for it’s perfect; enriching and beautifying my life. The glorious life is mine as I acknowledge and receive every good thing that I have in Christ Jesus, walking in the light and reality of who I am in Christ. Righteousness, joy, peace, prosperity, health, and strength are mine. Hallelujah. I am one with the Word; it grows mightily in me and prevails over sickness, death, failure, and all negative circumstances. The Word propels and causes me to function excellently in all my affairs. I am fully kitted with the whole armour of God, steadfast, unwavering, firmly rooted, grounded, and unmovable in the face of staggering opposition or contrary circumstances. I render futile the wiles, tactics, manipulations, and strategies of the devil, with my shield of faith. Hallelujah. The Word of God has the preeminence in my life, and it continually produces in me what it talks about. Glory to God!
•Special http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
Read Your "ROR" Here
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM