The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 11th Sept
[11/09 6:39 AM] Innocent: ***RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL***

WORSHIP HIM EVERY DAY .

Monday, September 11th .
Pastor Chris

For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me (Hebrews 10:4-5).

When you study the twenty-ninth to the thirtieth chapter of the Book of Exodus, you’d find how that the Lord gave the children of Israel certain instructions, and asked that they rendered sin offering, burnt offerings and incense. These were to be done every day.

However, God wasn’t pleased with the sacrifice and offerings of these animals; He wanted the perfect sacrifice: Christ Jesus.

Over in the New Testament, Jesus became our sin offering. He was offered for us as one sacrifice, forever. We never need to offer animals to God anymore. Hebrews 10:14 says, “For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.” He wasn’t just the perfect sacrifice; His sacrifice perfected us.

The Psalmist, David, gives us a light into this and tells us something striking in Psalm 141:2. He said, “Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.” Being a prophet, he had a revelation of the future and the new dispensation that should come into effect after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The sanctuary of the old covenant was going to be removed and replaced. What then would take the place of the incense that was offered to God regularly, and the sacrifices that He commanded the priests to offer morning and evening?

It’s our prayers of worship and the lifting up of our hands! God says this should be perpetual; it should never cease. It’s the reason we worship Him always, with our hands lifted. Every time you worship the Lord, especially when you do it in the spirit, that is, in other tongues, your prayers go to Him as incense. The Bible says, “And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand” (Revelation 8:4).

As you lift your hands to Him, eulogizing and making confessions to His Name, it’s like the evening sacrifice, a sweet-smelling offering and sacrifice that pleases God. And we’re to do this every day.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I bless and extol your majesty, for you alone are God. You’re worthy of all praise, glory, adoration, majesty, splendour and grace; blessing, glory, wisdom, thanksgiving, honour, power, and might, be unto you, forever and ever. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 134:1-2 Behold, bless ye the LORD, all [ye] servants of the LORD, which by night stand in the house of the LORD. 2 Lift up your hands [in] the sanctuary, and bless the LORD. ||

|| Revelation 7:11-12 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and [about] the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, [be] unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. ||

|| Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to his name. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: 2 Corinthians 11:1-15,
Proverbs 29-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 22:24-34,
1 Samuel 30
[11/09 6:39 AM] Innocent: Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that I am living in the springtime of my life! My progress and advancement are evident and unstoppable. I am prospering in all that I do, because I live in, and by the Word, inspired always by the Holy Spirit to produce excellence. Christ is my wisdom and I am propelled everyday by the wisdom of God. I’m a victor for life. All things are working together for my good, because I love the Lord, and I am called according to God's purpose. I face life’s circumstances head-on, with the smile of a victor, knowing that nothing can stand against me successfully because the greater One lives in me! The wisdom of God is at work in me to know what to do at all times. Hallelujah! Christ is alive in me; His divine life is manifested in my spirit, soul, and body and in every fibre of my being. He’s made me a champion and a victor forever! He is my life; in Him, I live and move and have my being! He has made me a wonder. Glory to God!
•Special http://app.rhapsodyofre
alities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM