The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*HADUWAR MU* Love at first flight* by Phateemah Taheer Abdullahi
LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 23

❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

*Yumna's POV*

You never really know how happy you can be till your dreams begin to come true.

The fast five days have been the best days of my life....I have experienced the kind of happiness and attention i have always dreamed of.....

And yes, my wedding was a bomb and would be in the media for longggggggggggggg.....I wish the days will happen all over again....That wonderful Kamu/ bridal shower and all the dollars that were sprayed on me....And yes the eventful dinner that was attended by wives of governors,senators ,ministers and people who have a say in our country....."God I'm one hell of a lucky girl"....i said as i laid in bed.

"Honey you still in bed, we will be late for the embassy".....Emjay said coming out of the bathroom with towel in his hand....

"that visa will be granted even if we don't go to the embassy, so chill honey"......i said slowly getting out of bed....."Ok....don't say lefi nane if something goes wrong".....Emjay said smiling at me......"It wont hun"....i said entering the bathroom...

In a country where everything works on connection, getting the whole visa application and processing done within 2days was literally as simple as dumping Aaa.......No! Dumping Aaa was a bit harder ma yasin...

"Hun we will be late".....Mujaheed screamed from down stairs...."I had to touch up my make up"....i said running down the stairs......"You look beautiful ".....He complimented....."Nasani ai".....i replied with so much confidence....."Honey moon....yayy"....i said with so much excitement.

"Are you sure you packed everything"....Mujaheed said fastening his seatbelt...."If by that you mean the Lingerie,bikini and stuff...yes i did.....i said giving him a wink..

We arrived at the airport a bit late thanks to me....We checked in all our stuff and Mujaheed was already at departure when i bumped into Shaheeda...."Hey girl friend".....i said giving her a mild hug....."Amarsu ta ango".....Shaheeda said filled with smiles....

"What are you doing here?"....i asked curiously....."Inquiries,going to London next week to visit my sister and her hubby,visa is out so i just dropped by for their flight schedule and stuff"....Shaheeda said smiling....

"Shay , internet has made everything easy for us,why did you bother to drop by".....i asked....."Well Ahmad wanted to see someone here too and i was bored staying home, and he went home to drop a message from his mum to mine so i decided to seize the opportunity to get out of the house".....Shaheeda said...

"This call is for passengers of KLM flight AJ2214 non stop to Los angeles, please board the aircraft at gate 8"....an announcer said and my eye twitched.

"Oh Ahmad, he is here?"....i said turning to look at the crowd....."Yeaaa he is here someone".....Shay said looking around......"Anyways nima honey moon zamu tafi, Emjay would be waiting for me....i should go....do have a wonderful time in London".....I said and hugged her again....

Shay was about to leave when i called out to her...."Advice Aaa to get a girl and settle down, thats the only way he will get over me because i know he is still obsessed with me...bye".....i said with a broad smile and left Shay standing there...

I proceeded to gate 8 and met Emjay standing there already...."Lets go"...i said jumping into his arms..."after you"...he said with a cute smile.

Honey moon here i come....God, roundtrip....US,hawaii, Paris, and then Home......na gaba yayi gaba...

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 24

❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

*Shaheeda's POV*

Nothing is more terrifying than forgetting what someone special was like...It hurts so bad when you watch people you once loved turn into a shadow of themselves.It hurts that Yumna is no longer the sweet childhood friend i loved and adored....She is completely different....I was her only friend while growing up so I can't even pin her change in attitude on bad company..

"you have been quiet throughout the ride home"....Aaaa said pulling over at our drive way...."Have i"...i asked with a grin....."ofcourse"....Ahmad said with a smile....."Shay i need to tell you something"......Ahmad said stammering.....

"ok"....i said turning sharply to look at him...."But before then,i want you to know no one has the power to intimidate you unless you give them the will to".....Aaaa said wisely...

"What do you mean"....i asked nervously....

"I saw you talking to Yumna earlier at the airport, i dont know what you talked about because i was watching from a distance, but i know what it is she said, is hitting you hard...Don't ever let Yumna get to you...She has a way of getting what she wants, always, but i want you to know what she thinks or says doesn't matter".....Ahmad said and paused.

"She said".....i began to talk before Ahmad interrupted me...."I don't care what she said...i really don't...as far as i am concerned Yumna is a story for the gods,long forgotten,she doesn't matter to me anymore and she means nothing to me,so whatever she had to say to you doesn't matter to me, i know its nothing good, she makes people feel little about themselves, making her and only her seem like the only capable and sensible person in a room".....Ahmad said and sighed.

"You just made my day...what she said was really getting to me and I'm happy i have someone like you to make me realise these things...Thanks Aaaa".....i said with a smile.

"I'm glad you are ok now"....He said with a super amazing smile I couldn't help but notice...."I should go, mama na jirana, we have something we need to finalize today wallahi".....Ahmad said and turned to enter his car...

"Ok, but hold on".....i said and Ahmad turned to look at me....."What is it you said you wanted to tell me?"...i asked curiously.....

"i am getting married Shay".....Ahmad said and i could hear my heartbeats getting more rapid....."You...You .....uuu....are?"....i asked stammering...

"Yes Shay, its about time dont you think?".....Ahmad asked....."I lost my bestie and you replaced her, i was ok because i had you....how am i suppose to cope alone now?...how?..."I said almost in tears.....

"Subhannallah you wont lose me Shay,never i promise...i am still your best friend and i will always be...i was your best friend since you were 7 and i was 10, what makes you think things would change".....Ahmad said sounding concerned.

"Everyone changes after marriage, everything changes after marriage...You will have time only for your wife, she might get uncomfortable with me and when the kids come all the time you have in the world would be for them...She will be your wife, your life time companion,your partner and your new best friend".....i said literally crying..

"C'mon Shay"....Ahmad said laughing out loud....."I don't need a new best friend when i have you....Mama and i have been talking for weeks and she even asked your Mum for her opinion and she gave a go ahead, the problem is from me right now and i need to solve that problem today".....Ahmad said sounding worried.

"You dont have to marry her if you don't love her".....i said wiping my face with the back of my hand....

"Shay you have been there for me ever since we were kids, you were always my pillar of support,you never judged me or made me feel inferior, you correct me when i am wrong and fight my battles when I'm helpless....i needed you for all those hard times and i need you now...i need you to help me get married".....Ahmad said softly with eyes filled with love and care...

"How? You know I'd do anything for you....i don't want to sound selfish...i hate that you are getting married and leaving me, but it'd selfish of me to stop you...so tell me how i can help my gwauro bestie get hitched"....i asked with a soft smile......

"Help me get married by marrying me Shay....I told my mum and she has never been happier....i hate that it took me this long to realise you have always been the one made for me....please please say yes".....Ahmad said pleading so hard.

Omg...omg....i stood there like a statue, emotionless and almost feeling life less.

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 25

❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

*Shaheeda's POV*

Sometimes you never know how to react to certain situations,especially when you are taken off guard or when they take you by surprise.

I couldn't move an inch or utter a word....but i knew i had to say something,i mean, my brain knew something had to be said but my lips just couldn't form the words...

"Shay it's fine,it's totally fine wallahi...You don't have to answer or accept right away...you can take all the time in the word that you need to think about this, i want us to take things slow....till you feel ready,if you ever feel ready, thats....tha....ts af....ter....you accept and say yes ofcourse"......Ahmad stammered all the way.....

I stood there and still couldn't say anything....I honestly don't know how i feel about all this...Ahmad is my friend,my childhood,my best friend and my almost the most favorite person in the world....Our friendship is deep, i love him as a friend, what i dont know is if somewhere in that deep friendship is deep love

"You don't have to marry me as a guy,marry me as your best friend,i knew this would be hard for you, and that was honestly why it took me weeks to say anything,mama suggested that your mum tells you, but i wanted to tell you myself but couldn't"....Ahmad said.

"Shay please say something".....Ahmad said anxiously and eagerly.......

"Married to my best friend".....i said raising a brow...."That sounds cool,I'm all in".....i said happily...."Yes".....Ahmad said almost giving me a hug.....

"Chill dude, don't hug me...we aren't kids anymore".....i said and we laughed it off...

"it would be amazing ,Allah....we would carry all our childhood craziness to our home".....Aaaaa said happily...

"Do you remember you used to help me un-plait my hair and wash my undies and ka raka ni gidan kitso and wait for me to finish holding up the N50 for biyan me kitson"....i said jokingly...

"We stopped all those along the way, we grew up....i always felt growing up was such a trap".....Ahmad said laughing out...

"Allah ya nuna mana ya bamu zaman lafiya".....i said with a smile on my face..."Ameen ya Allah.....10months to go".....Ahmad said..

"Haha...Sannu da saka mana rana...We should let our parents"....i said giggling....."No for real fah,our parents decided this yesterday"....Ahmad said sounding serious.

"Oh dama abunda mama tazo yi jiya kenan....but why did anyone not tell me?"....I asked curiously...."Because i begged them not to....If anyone of our mums had told you by themselves,you would have been compelled to say yes even if you don't want to, i want you to marry me because you want to,not because you were forced to".....Ahmad said giving me a wink.

"Okkk but why 10months?...kawai a cike shekara daya mana yafi dadin lissafi"....i said and we both laughed..

"I told you i had to tell you this today no matter what, and we went to the airport for a reason too"....Aaaa said..."What reason?"....i asked....

"I have to live for the U.S the day after tomorrow, i got admission for an MPH program, i was meaning to tell you but I couldn't because i thought if you hear zanyi tafiya ba lallai ki amince da proposal ena ba"....Ahmad said softly..

"I wish i knew earlier, would have applied too mu tafi tare tunda 9months ne kawai and i have always wanted MPH too"...I said a bit sad..

"Our parents won't let both of us be in the same country,the same school,alone, just the two of us since there's a commitment between us now".....Ahmad said sounding reasonable.

"Hakane....Allah ya nuna mana ya kaika lafiya ya dawo da kai lafiya"....i said with a smile.

"i should go,will come see you tomorrow evening to say goodbye"....Aaa said.

"No goodbye tomorrow,ni zan kaika airport,I'm your only bestie,so ka lallaba ni in kaika"....I said jokingly..

"ok dear"...Aaa said

Ahmad left leaving me in deep thoughts,marrying my best friend isnt the issue,staying married to the person whom you have no love history with is the main issue now...I holpe we get through this....i really hope we do.

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 26

❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

*Ahmad's POV*

*9 months later*

The past 9months have been the most amazing 9months of my life....I have learned alot from people from all walks of life...Having Shay as my back bone and strong pillar of support has been amazing and i am getting i am back to her.

I admit it was akward at first,we have been friends since we were kids and have never known anything but that friendship,it was weird being a couple after being friends for so long, but with time we got used to everything...

I always somehow knew i had feelings for Shay long before Yumna came into our lives,to her i was just a friend but to me she was more than a friend....I really did wanted to take Shay to prom,and the day i decided to ask her,she popped up Yumna's feelings for me,that day I realised Shay feels nothing for me,otherwise she wouldn't have pleaded for me to take Yumna to prom.

As Allah always have his ways,we failed,Yumna and i failed woefully and today Shay and i are standing stronger and stronger and I couldn't have wished for anything more.....

"Ahmad har yanzu baka tafi ba?".....my mum said strolling into the parlor....."Leaving now".....i said with a smile....."Here"....she said handing me something in a shopping bag...."Give this to Shaheeda,kace in gaishe da ita da kyau da kyau".....Mama said...

"Toh mama zataji".....I said still sitting down....."Ka tashi mana...You have been away for 9months,and ka dawo tun jiya and you haven't gone to see her".....Mama said looking concerned.

"In bought her a new phone, iphoneX, perfs,shoes,bags and some English wears,tunani nake if i should get some chocolates yanxu in hada ko in bari daga baya then i ll buy the chocolate"....I said without stopping to catch my breathe.....

"Ahmad kenan"....Mama said laughing...."I'm sure Shaheeda is not after what you will take down to her,all she would be happy to see would be you,not your gifts".....Mama said calmly..

"Hakane kuma,its Shay....bata damu da abunda duniya ba"....i said getting up on my feet...."Sai na dawo".....i said to mama leaving the parlor.

I got to Shaheeda's place and waited anxiously for her in the parlor....."Ahmad".....Shay's mum said...."Naam mama ina wuni".....i said bowing down to great her...."Lafiya qalau,hope an gama Masters lafiya?"....She asked....

"Alhamdulillah mama"....i replied....."Toh Allah yasa albarka".....She added...."Ameen ya Allah"....i said with a smile...

Shay came into the parlor the  moment i raised a glass of juice to my lips....."Omg"....i said without even realizing i have said it......"Omg...I can't believe you are back"....Shay said sitting beside me.

"Sometimes i wish we are still kids wallahi"....I said looking at her so lovingly without blinking till my phone started to ring....I picked up the phone looked at the caller and rejected the call.

"Why?".....she asked curiously with a smile...."So i could hug you so tight".....i said shyly and Shay stood up immediately from where she was sitting and sat as far away from me as possible.

"I have missed you".....I said...."Which side of me?".....Shay asked jokingly...."How many sides of you are there?".....i asked wondering what she meant...

"The girlfriend side and the best friend side".....Shay said laughing and she has never looked more beautiful....

"You are one and the same thing now....My wifey to be,my best friend,my baby and countless other things"....i said and She blushed...I couldn't take my eyes off her again till my phone started ringing again and again i rejected the call...

"Well i have missed you too....Thanks to technology for Skype and whatsapp video call,otherwise I wouldn't have known how to cope without you here"....Shay said excitedly.

"Wallahi fah, me neither but i still....."i said before the call came in again,interrupting me...

I looked at the phone and rejected the call again...Shay looked me curiously and i could sense the suspicion beginning to grow inside of her.I silently prayed she won't ask me who the caller is,because i cant bear to lie to her, and I can't bear to hurt her by telling her Yumna's marriage ended 3months ago and she has been calling me endlessly ever since....I can't hurt her with neither the truth,nor the lie.

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 27

❣️ Phateemah Taheer❣️

*Ahmad’s POV*

When you care about someone,you become concerned about how they feel,how they think and how they see you.You try as much as you possibly can to not hurt them with the truth or with the lie.

Sitting there looking at Shay’s curious eyes just made me speechless....i knew i had to be careful about my choice of next words....Whatever i say next,either the truth or the line will have its own implication...

“Is there something you want to tell me?Something i should know?”....Shay asked curiously and suspiciously....

“Uhmmm...Shay I don’t know how to say this...i really don’t”.....I said nervously....”How to say what?...just tell me what is going on? Is there another girl in your life?”.....Shay said frankly.

“Haba dai...Shaheeda you know me better than this, atleast give me the benefit of the doubt”.....i said calmly...

“Then tell me why Yumna is calling you”.....Shay said angrily...

I looked at her in shock,not knowing what to say and how she possibly found out it was Yumna that was calling me..

“How ...how...did you ..know it was Yumna that......”i said stammering....

“Because she called me last night to ask me if you have returned....i dont know how she even knew baka nan”....Shay said lowering her gaze....”Facebook...and what exactly did she say”....I asked.....

Shaheeda’s mum raced into the sitting room holding her veil....Shaheeda and i both stood up immediately wondering what could have happened to make her that worried.....”We have to go to Yumna’s house yanzu”.....Mama said..

“but why?”....Shay said.....”She consumed poison and her mother called me to please come along with you both”.....Mama said anxiously.

We immediately made our way to the drive way and drove off to Yumna’s place....The drive seemed longer that Usual even though i was driving at 100km/h......

We got to Yumna’s House after about 15minutes drive and met every member of the house hold in Yumna’s room....Her mother was crying uncontrollably while her father kept shaking his head..

“What happened?”....mama asked....”So take ta mutu kafira”.....Her father said in anger and walked away....”In banda hauka, da rashin tawwakkali why would any sane muslim attempt suicide just because of a bad marriage that ended in divorce”.....Yumna’s mother said and Shay and her mum looked at eachother.....Shay’s mother dragged Yumna’s mother out of the room leaving Shay and i alone with Yumna.

“Yumna”.....i said to her as she opened her eyes.....”Aaaa I’m sorry don’t leave me again”......Yumna said crying....

“Aaa i messed up”.....Yumna said crying so much i could hardly make out what she was saying....

“Yumna stop crying and tell me what happened”.....I said calmly and turned to look at Shay who’s expression was beginning to change.....

“I dont know what happened...i realy dont know what got into me or what i saw in Mujaheed....i really dont know what i did or why i did what i did....Mujaheed lied to me....everything changed after our wedding....The only marital bliss i had was 2weeks into our marriage”.....Yumna said still crying...

“But you guys looked happy even the last time i saw you at the airport when you were about to go for your honey moon you looked so happy”......Shay said sounding shocked.

“I was happy,we were happy....everything changed while we were away on honeymoon....Mujaheed left me at our hotel room and chased other girls....he would party till dawn with other girls,sometimes even shamelessly in front of me...Mujaheed never prayed....He doesn’t wake up for Fajr prayers and never fasted through out the month of Ramadan....Things got worse when we came back from our honey moon,his sisters were always rude to me, his mum rained insults on me for the slightest of things....Mujaheed would often come back home drunk and would beat me to a pulp if i provoked him....I was pregnant and Mujaheed beat me till i had a miscarriage....Things got out of hand when he started bringing other girls into our matrimonial home,on our matrimonial bed, and i just couldn’t take it...i packed my things and attempted to leave,but he looked me up in a room with no food and no water and would come in to beat me till i start to plead for my life....i managed to escape and ran home....My parents and i took the case to court, but his father bribed the judges and hindered justice for what Mujaheed his son did to me....His father is influential and as long as he has that wealth at his disposal i will never be able to get justice in a country like ours for what he did to me”.....Yumna said and bursted out to tears....

“Please take me back....love me again Aaa....even if it is half as much as you used to....dan Allah”......Yumna said pleading so hard......

“Its ok Yum....stop crying dan Allah”.....i said sounding concerned.....Shay looked at us and stood up angrily and was about to leave the room when i held her hand and stopped her.

On one hand is Yumna and on the other is Shaheeda....Ya Allah....Ya Hayyu ya Qayyum...

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) FINAL EPISODE  *Season 6 finale*

❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

*Ahmad’s POV*

As humans,no matter how bad a situation is or what a person did the fact still remains the heart wants what it wants....

Once upon a time i loved Yumna with my whole life,my whole being....With what is happening to her I can’t help but feel pity for her....”Don’t go”.....i said holding Shay back.....”Seems like you guys need some sort of privacy”.....Shay said angrily...

“No we don’t”....i said and immediately Yumna looked up at me.....”Aaaaa please....Shay please....You are my best friend, and i know there’s nothing you wouldn’t sacrifice for me, it was hard enough that my marriage crashed, but what was more painful was when i had to hear that you and Ahmad got engaged,I confirmed it when i saw him posting your pictures with cute captions on Facebook and instagram....Shay i know i messed up....Ke budurwa ce and you can easily find someone else, but ni fa?Ahmad is the only saurayi that i know will accept me....and I honestly cannot find settle for less than Saurayi....Shay I’m barely 22 and I’m still very pretty....Shay please”.....Yumna said looking at Shay with sorry eyes..

“Yumna”....Shay said closing her eyes....”I know the kind of bond you and Aaaa had,and i know what its like to be with someone who thinks of someone else....believe me this isn’t my decision to make....Its Aaa’s.....If there’s even a slightest chance that Aaaa still wants you then i would back out because I wouldn’t want to be with someone who is in love with someone else”.....Shay said calmly.

I closed my eyes to get a grip of what was going on around me....Somehow my heart just kept wishing this is some sort of bad dream....but in my heart i knew it wasn’t....Its the cold hard reality hitting me hard.....

I opened my eyes to see Shay about to leave the room...I got up immediately and body blocked her......”Where are you going to?”.....i said.....”Aaa,you hesitated....you are giving what Yumna said a thought and that should tell me something....I understand....so just let me go”.....Shay said with a shaky voice almost crying....

I went back to where Yumna was sitted.....”I’m sorry Yumna,i am not with Shay because you chose to be with Mujaheed,i am with Shay because i was always destined to be with her....Shay has been there for me all our lives,and I can’t be anyone else now that i know what its like to be with someone who cherishes and love me with all her heart and fisabilillah too...Shay is my life....and i hope you find someone who you will cherish too and someone who you can love fisabilillah”.....I said and turned to leave the room with Shay....Shay and i looked at eachother and smiled on our way out of the room..

“Ahmad,ku kama gabanku ku tafi,Yumna has to live with what she did....She chose this life,let her enjoy it”......Yumna’s father said......

“Ahmad is there any chance that you and Yumna could.......”......”No there isn’t...:Shaheeda and Ahmad are getting married next month, and thats it....No going back”.....My mum said interrupting Yumna’s selfish mother....

“Allah ya bata daidai ita”..My mum said and we all left the house.

*11 MONTHS LATER*

You hear about marital bliss and you get all these goosebumps and fantasies,but you never really know how the feeling is till you are into in, and till you wife is 9months pregnant too....The joy of being Shaheeda’s husband and the feeling of a father to be to a healthy baby is really thrilling....”Babe What are you thinking of?”......Shay sitting heavyly pregnant on the couch said looking at me....

“Can i ask you a question?”.....Shaheeda said sitting up?”......”Yes wifey,anything”.....i said massaging her feet.....”Why did you choose me?”...Shay said and I froze.....”Choose you?”.....i asked playing dumb....

“Yea you know....over Yumna....”......Shay quirked.......

“You were there for me long before Yumna came into my life, long after Yumna was gone you were still there for me, I couldn’t go back to Yumna just because she realised my worth after her marriage crashed......You are my life....you and our baby”......i said smiling so happily....

“and in shaa Allah we will be together forever and a thousand days more”.....Shay and we both smiled..

*AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) by Fatimah Tahir Abdullahi Gimbiya 0 10,131 01-21-2020, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) by Fatimah Tahir Abdullahi Gimbiya 0 9,492 01-21-2020, 11:03 AM
  REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) by Fatimah Tahir Abdullahi Gimbiya 0 9,532 01-21-2020, 10:19 AM
  REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) by Fatimah Tahir Abdullahi Gimbiya 0 9,693 01-21-2020, 10:11 AM
  *LOVE PREVAIL* by Poshe meenah* Gimbiya 0 18,307 02-03-2019, 12:37 PM
  *SAHRA* HOT LOVE* by habiebahlurv* Gimbiya 1 34,494 09-20-2018, 08:36 AM
  *SAHRA* HOT LOVE* by habiebahlurv* Gimbiya 0 50,953 09-14-2018, 12:09 PM
  *SAHRA* HOT LOVE* by habiebahlurv* Gimbiya 0 18,244 09-10-2018, 09:11 PM