The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a normal day in Lagos island
Lagos island is the commercial capital of Nigeria. Where dreams become reality. A land of hope and opportunity, na so dem tell us until we come see 'this is Lagos', as you enter Lagos. 

What they fail to tell you about Lagos island, is that every day is a struggle. From transportation, to feeding, to accommodation, just to name a few. Most Lagosians can relate to this. 

I work in lagos island and I live in Ikorodu. I have to be at work by nine in the morning every day. I know what you are thinking, 'thats not going to be possible'. Thanks to BRT, it is possible. So I wake up by five in the morning, so I can get a bus early to beat the morning traffic. Your day only starts when you arrive at the island. 

When I eventually get to the island, then I need to go get food before work starts. Finding a good place to eat at that time of the day is not easy. Restaurants could be found at every turn, but it is not easy to find  an affordable buka or ‘Mama put’ with decent food. If am lucky, I get one of those mobile 'mama put'. The thing about those ‘mama put’ or buka that is difficult to understand, is the location they choose to market their food. I will not like to go into that now, maybe on my next write up. On my next write up, I will talk more about ‘mama puts’ and bukas. So I buy EBA and Egusi soup that teast like leather, for about 300 Naira. By the time I finish eating the food, the time would be about 8:41am. 

After that heavy duty food, I try to hurry but its useless, its now 8:57am. Maybe I can still make it on time, but as I take a turn, the sole of my shoe pulls off. I look around for aboki to fix the dead shoe. As I get to the office, the first person I see is my boss checking the time. See goba!!!
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}