The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khloe Kardashian Says She's Become 'Somewhat of a Vegetarian'
Khloe Kardashian has craved everything from noodles to strawberries to pancakes during her pregnancy, but one thing she won't have is meat. 

The 33-year-old reality star revealed in a new blog post on Friday that she's become "somewhat of a vegetarian" while pregnant with her baby girl. 

"Before pregnancy, I really only ate chicken or turkey -- no pork, red meat, most fish, lamb, etc. But now, I find meat absolutely disgusting, LOL," Kardashian wrote. "Just the sight of it makes me nauseous."
[Image: et_khloe_kleveland_040418.jpg?itok=MjxwP4a9&h=c673cd1c]

"Now that I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy, it doesn't repulse me as much anymore," she explained. "I wonder how I'll feel about meat after I give birth!"

In another post, Kardashian, who is currently in Cleveland as she waits to give birth, opened up about what's in her hospital bag, which she says has been packed "for a while." 

"When it comes time to go to the hospital to deliver my baby girl, I'll be ready," she shared. "I knew exactly what I wanted to put in my hospital bag -- lots of comfy things for me and for her!"

Among the items in her bag is her computer and charger, pajamas, an outfit to go home in, a pillow and blanket and maternity bras, while she has two gowns, socks and swaddles packed for her baby girl. 

How Khloe Kardashian Is Spending Her Time in Cleveland Before Baby's Arrival

During an interview with ET last week, Kim Kardashian opened up about how Khloe was handling her final stretch of pregnancy. 

"You cannot tell her anything right now that's too sensitive because she's just so freaked out. So, I can't really get into the whole, like, nipples and breastfeeding thing," she said. "She's just going to have to figure that all out and slowly."

"It'll be fine. She knows," Kim noted. "She's seen all of us go through it. She's prepared, but I feel her and I are on a really good communication about everything. I know when to push it and when to... right now isn't a time to freak her out. The closer it gets, you can't freak someone out."

"You have no idea and that's the beauty of it," she added. "You just have no clue and that's totally
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kim Kardashian Shares the Cutest Pics of North West (Instagram) trustangel 4 9,229 05-14-2018, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Rover442
  Tristan Thompson at Hospital for Khloe Kardashian's Birth trustangel 0 4,774 04-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Last Post: trustangel