The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 30th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 30TH OCTOBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ RECEIVE FORGIVENESS✨

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).

Sometimes, in leading sinners to Christ, some people erroneously tell them to confess all their sins. When the sinner begins to confess his sins, God can’t see them, because He has no records of the sinner’s sins. What He’s interested in is the remission—the removal or blotting away of sin from the sinner’s spirit. Once sin is out of his spirit, he’s qualified to be recreated.

As a Christian, you’re a new creation, born without a past. Your life started when you were born again (2 Corinthians 5:17). If, however, at any point in your walk of faith, you make a mistake or do something wrong, the Bible says you have forgiveness in Christ: “My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world” (1 John 2:1-2).

That’s why our opening verse tells us to obtain mercy or forgiveness. Notice it doesn’t say, “Ask for forgiveness.” Think about it: If, as a Christian, you’re asking God for forgiveness, at what point will He tell you, “It’s okay; I’ve forgiven you”? You’ll probably keep asking for forgiveness, and you’ll never know whether you’ve been forgiven or not.

But the Bible says, “Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus” (Romans 3:24). To be justified means to be declared not guilty. We’ve been justified according to the Scriptures; meaning God has declared us not guilty of our sins; He paid the full penalty for our sins through Jesus Christ.

Therefore, refuse to be “sin-conscious”; rather, have “righteousness consciousness.” If you’ve done something wrong, be bold to receive forgiveness. Say, “Father, I receive forgiveness for that which I’ve done wrong, in the Name of Jesus,” and walk guilt-free. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the full package of salvation I’ve received in Christ. I walk in boldness, knowing that I’m justified, unblameable and irreproachable in your sight. I’m conscious of my nature of righteousness, and I walk in the light of it, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Acts 26:16-18* But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17 Delivering thee from the people, and [from] the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Ephesians 1:7-8 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

Colossians 1:13-14 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Titus 3:1-15,
Jeremiah 31-32

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 8:33-43,
2 Kings 23
Affirmationtrain
WORSHIP THE LORD WITH YOUR OFFERINGS BY PASTOR CHRIS.
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness (1 Chronicles 16:29).
Some people have the wrong idea that whenever they give an offering in Church, they’re making a donation to support the Church. No, your offering isn’t a donation but an oblation. It’s an act of worship. It’s a testimony of your faith in the living God. When you give your offering, you’re testifying to God from your spirit, to your own spirit, and to demons and devils of darkness, of your faith in the living God; there’s a spiritual connection.
Of course there’re donations you can give to support the Church and its work, and those special donations can be called for. But there’s a difference between your offering, tithe, your seeds of faith and donations. Donations are also blessed. Whatever you give in the Name of the Lord is blessed of God.
For example, the Bible says, “He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again” (Proverbs 19:17). So, when you give to the poor, the Lord marks it, because you’re lending to Him, and He’ll repay you, because that poor man can’t pay you back. So, He blesses you for it.
Much more than that, however, your offerings to God are sacred. It’s something you’re required to do because He’s God. And there’s nobody that can’t give an offering to God, because if you look around you, you’ll see what God has blessed you with. He’s done so much in your life, for which He deserves all praise, worship, and adoration. Giving your offerings is one of the ways to worship and appreciate Him for all He’s done in your life.
PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I extol your majesty, and worship you with all my heart. You alone deserve my praise and unalloyed devotion. With joy in my heart, I give you praise and worship you with my oblations, God of heaven and earth. Blessed be your Name forever!
•GET MORE: http://app.rhapsodyofre
alities.org/reader/242
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM