The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapper DMX sentenced to one-year in prison over tax fraud
Rapper DMX sentenced to one-year in prison over tax fraud

The embattled rapper who has hit songs like “Party Up (Up in Here)” and “What these bitches want”, was accused of hiding money from the IRS from 2010 to 2016

American rapperDMX, real name Earl Simmons, who admitted in November to evading $1.7 million in taxes, was sentenced on Wednesday to one year in prison for tax fraud, after he insisted he wasn’t “like a criminal in a comic book” trying to scheme against the government.
[Image: Rapper-DMX-sentenced-to-one-year-in-pris...82x410.jpg]
The embattled rapper who has hit songs like “Party Up (Up in Here)” and “What these bitches want”, was accused of hiding money from the IRS from 2010 to 2016,  largely by maintaining a “cash lifestyle.”

I knew that taxes needed to be paid,” DMX said shortly before Manhattan Federal Judge Jed Rakoff handed down his sentence.
I hired people but I didn’t follow up. I guess I really didn’t put too much concern into it.
I never went to the level of tax evasion where I’d sit down and plot . . . like a criminal in a comic book,” said DMX who grew teary at points during the proceeding.

New York Times reported that prosecutors had pushed for U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff, to hit DMX with a sentence ranging from four years and nine months up to five years in prison.

In their sentencing papers, prosecutors urged Rakoff to “use this sentencing to send the message to this defendant and others, that star power does not entitle someone to a free pass, and individuals cannot shirk the duty to pay their fair share of taxes.”

However before being sentenced, DMX said he was sorry for having failed to pay taxes. His lawyer also played part of Simmons’ 1998 song “Slippin’” in the courtroom, describing difficulties he has faced.

“They put me in a situation forcing me to be a man/ When I was just learning to stand without a helping hand,” Simmons raps in the song.

The rapper has 15 children by multiple women. Before the tax charges, he had an arrest record including charges of animal cruelty, reckless driving, drug possession, weapons possession and probation violations. The rapper has also had several felony convictions, and served prison time in Arizona.

Along with his rap career, DMX has starred in movies like the 1998 crime drama “Belly,” the 2000 action movie “Romeo Must Die” and the 2003 heist film “Cradle 2 The Grave.”

https://lailasnews.com/rapper-dmx-sentenced-to-one-year-in-prison-over-tax-fraud/
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nigerian Singer Wins African Artist Of The Year At 2018 Ghana Music Awards ... See Fu Gimbiya 0 2,304 04-16-2018, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  ‘Why I went to prison’ – Small Doctor opens up Pretty Bird 0 1,533 12-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Pretty Bird
  Rapper, Modenine loses his dad Gimbiya 0 1,478 11-14-2017, 01:40 PM
  2Face celebrates his wife Annie as she turns a year older today Gimbiya 0 1,583 11-13-2017, 01:16 PM