The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 29th Oct
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 29TH OCTOBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ WORSHIP THE LORD WITH YOUR OFFERINGS✨

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness (1 Chronicles 16:29).

Some people have the wrong idea that whenever they give an offering in Church, they’re making a donation to support the Church. No, your offering isn’t a donation but an oblation. It’s an act of worship. It’s a testimony of your faith in the living God. When you give your offering, you’re testifying to God from your spirit, to your own spirit, and to demons and devils of darkness, of your faith in the living God; there’s a spiritual connection.

Of course there’re donations you can give to support the Church and its work, and those special donations can be called for. But there’s a difference between your offering, tithe, your seeds of faith and donations. Donations are also blessed. Whatever you give in the Name of the Lord is blessed of God.

For example, the Bible says, “He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again”*_ (Proverbs 19:17). So, when you give to the poor, the Lord marks it, because you’re lending to Him, and He’ll repay you, because that poor man can’t pay you back. So, He blesses you for it.

Much more than that, however, your offerings to God are sacred. It’s something you’re required to do because He’s God. And there’s nobody that can’t give an offering to God, because if you look around you, you’ll see what God has blessed you with. He’s done so much in your life, for which He deserves all praise, worship, and adoration. Giving your offerings is one of the ways to worship and appreciate Him for all He’s done in your life.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I extol your majesty, and worship you with all my heart. You alone deserve my praise and unalloyed devotion. With joy in my heart, I give you praise and worship you with my oblations, God of heaven and earth. Blessed be your Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY: Psalm 96:8 Give unto the LORD the glory [due unto] his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.

Psalm 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth [his] conversation [aright] will I shew the salvation of God.

Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to his name.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Titus 1-2,
Jeremiah 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 8:22-32,
2 Kings 21-22
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that God has blessed me with an understanding of His Word. My heart is a fruitful ground for the Word. The Word of God is alive in my heart and in my mouth! I am set on the course on which I must follow, fulfilling my divine destiny in Christ. My life is programmed by the Word of God. My mind is blessed to think excellent thoughts! No evil or negative imagination has a place in my heart! My mind is inundated with the Word, with which I prevail over all the fiery darts of the enemy! I have the mind of Christ, for He has been made unto me wisdom. Hallelujah. I am mightily blessed of Lord! My words are wholesome, filled with grace and seasoned with salt. They’re producing life in my body, career, business, ministry, family, and all that concerns me. I am a success and I win always. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM