The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

SUNDAY 22ND AUGUST 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: REIGNING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ) (Romans 5:17).

Every child of God is a king in this life, and called to reign in righteousness. Righteousness gives you the ability to stand in the presence of God without condemnation; to stand in fellowship with God, having His rightness in your spirit. This is where our audacity of faith comes from.

This is the reason we’re bold to make demands in His Name, decree a thing and have it established. It’s because our righteousness is of Him, not what you did or didn’t do, but what Jesus did. God declared you righteous freely, and declared Himself to be righteous by so doing: “To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus” (Romans 3:26). Hallelujah!

Righteousness makes us masters; it gives us dominion. You’re not a victim, but a victor in Christ Jesus. John knew this and declared, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4).

God has imparted His nature of righteousness to you, and that’s what makes you like Him. That nature makes you think, see, and talk like Him. You’ve been raised to His level through Christ. Our opening verse says, _*“…they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” You’ve received grace to reign over and above Satan and the elements of this world.

The Bible says He’s made us kings and priests and we shall reign on the earth. Kings reign by issuing decrees and pronouncements; Ecclesiastes 8:4 says, “Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?” No wonder the Bible says you shall decree a thing, and it shall be established unto you (Job 22:28).

PRAYER

Holy and righteous Father, thank you for giving me your righteousness, granting me the ability to boldly stand before you without guilt, condemnation, inferiority or blame. In righteousness, I reign and rule in life, bringing glory to your Name. I walk in perpetual victory, manifesting your glory in every place, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 5:17 AMPC
For if because of one man’s trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God’s] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

Romans 5:20-21
Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Revelation 5:10
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Corinthians 7 & Psalms 119:113-176

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 18:9-17 & 1 Samuel 9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that as the deer pants after the water brooks, so pants my soul after you, O God. The Lord is the source of my life, my joy, and my satisfaction! In him I am complete! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

I’ve been endued with power from on high, to win and reign in life as a king. I am more than a conqueror, because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! I am excellent and full of glory.

I function daily from a vantage position of boldness, audacity and victory in Christ Jesus. I do not struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous, Hallelujah! 

I am in charge; as I vocalize my faith, mountains move, valleys are filled and every crooked path is made straight! The Word of faith that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth, sharper than any two-edged sword; therefore the situations and circumstances of life conform with God’s destiny for me.

I belong to Christ; I am Abraham’s seed and an heir according to the promise. The seed of greatness is in my spirit. I am the image and icon of the resurrected Christ; I live the heavenly life here on earth. I manifest His love, kindness, glory, perfections and graces everywhere, saturating my world and the regions beyond with His glory! Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: SUNDAY, 22ND AUGUST, 2021.

TOPIC: HOLD FAST UNTO ETERNAL LIFE

MEMORISE
“Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereuto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. – (1 Timothy 6:12)

READ: Matthew 24:2-13 (KJV) 

2. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3. And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4. And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars; see that ye be not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you; and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

While it is true that the devil can rob us of eternal life, it is also true that we can ignorantly submit it to him. The reason is found in Romans 8:31 which says:
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

The answer to this question is that nobody can be against us - except we ourselves.

For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. – (Romans 5:19)

Here we see that there is something deeper than sin itself - that is, disobedience. When a person is called a sinner, it means there is disobedience somewhere in the life of such a fellow. In other words, the power of sin lies in disobedience. According to the Scripture above, men were made sinners through disobedience. We can conclude therefore that the absence of disobedience is the absence of sin! Let us look at another Scripture in order to see how God views disobedience as different acts that dishonour Him:
And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry... - (1 Samuel 15:22-23)

Beloved, in simple terms, one thing that can deny one of eternal life is disobedience to the word of God, which I regard as the father of all sins.

Are you disobedient to God who you proclaim to be your Father? How often do you argue with His word? Are you comfortable with His ‘dos’ and ‘don’ts’ or do you consider them stressful?

Some members of the 21st century Church don’t take God’s commands seriously any more. I am using this opportunity to advise you not to join the group of such people. Eternal life is real and you cannot afford to miss it. Hold fast unto eternal life by obeying every word of God.

PRAYER POINT
Father, please give me the grace to be perfectly obedient to You in all things, that I may have eternal life, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR 
Psalms 120 - 121

HYMNAL:
 HYMN 08 - HO! MY COMRADES, SEE THE SIGNAL

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky! 
 Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh. 

Refrain: 
 “Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still; 
 Wave the answer back to heaven, “By Thy grace we will.” 

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on, 
 Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone! 

Refrain: 

3. See the glorious banner waving, Hear the trumpet blow! 
 In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe. 

Refrain: 

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near, 
 Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer! 

Refrain: 
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY* 

22nd August, 2021. 
Daily Devotional By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.
*TOPIC: SERVING GOD WITH YOUR RESOURCES*

*Giving your resources to God is part of your service to God.*

SCRIPTURE?: "And they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning." Exodus 36:3.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: Giving your resources to God is part of your service to God.

*MESSAGE*
It has been established that service to God is a duty or responsibility of every child of God. We are saved to serve God (Exodus 3:12).

One of the dimensions of Kingdom Service is serving God with your abilities and potentials. Another dimension of Kingdom service is service with one’s resources. This implies serving God with the resources that you have.

Exodus 36:3, 5 says,
"And they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning."

they spake unto Moses, saying, The people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the Lord commanded to make.

This means giving your resources to God is part of your service to Him.

Even the pastor is not excluded from serving God with his resources. It is wrong for a pastor to say, “I am already preaching. I have already given myself to God. So, I don’t need to give offering or tithe anymore.”

As a pastor, I have never been comfortable raising an offering when there was no offering in my own hands. I have been preaching on tithes and giving for more than twenty years. And I have been giving tithes for more than thirty-four years. I gave tithes and offerings ten years before I ever became a pastor. That was my regular practice as a student at the university.

So, no usher or choir member is excused from giving their resources to God. You don’t become too busy doing other things and then your resources do not follow you to serve.

Beloved, make it a regular practice to serve God with your resources. It is a covenant obligation.

Remember this?: "Giving your resources to God is part of your service to God."

*ASSIGNMENTS:*
*1.Go through today’s message again and ask God to speak to you afresh.*

*2.Make up your mind to serve God with your resources.*

PRAYER??: Lord, I thank You for letting me know that giving my resources is part of my service to You. I receive the grace and discipline to release my resources to You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "THE COVENANT OF SERVICE (PT 1)"

QUOTE: "When you are inactive service in God’s Kingdom, even death cannot stand you". Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Jeremiah 49-51

REFLECTION?: What is the commitment level of your resources to Kingdom service? It is not possible for your treasure not to be where your heart is.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: The grace to release your resources to God is released on you in Jesus’ Name.
                  *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 17th August Edoman 2 1,164 08-17-2021, 07:01 AM