The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 21ST AUGUST.

THE WORD CONDITIONS YOUR SPIRIT

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind… (Romans 12:2).

Something very significant the Word of God does in your life is the conditioning of your spirit. The Word of God can condition you to think like God. It’s the reason we’re admonished to renew our minds with the Word through meditation.

When the Word gets into your spirit through meditation, you’re programmed to live accordingly. Circumstances, the world around you, and other voices may try to sway you from the Word, but they won’t succeed if your spirit is conditioned by the Word.

For example, if you’ve been timid or afraid, meditate on the Word. 2 Timothy 1:7 says, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” Keep affirming, “I have a sound mind; I’m bold, courageous, and full of power.” Before long, the Word will condition your spirit with boldness, courage and excellence; you’ll become audacious in faith. The Word has conditioned my spirit to think the Kingdom way, to be bold and very courageous; and nothing can change that.

The Word is the foundation for a great life. The Word in you makes you impregnable to the crises of life; it makes you think, see and act from the view-point of advantage and victory only. With such a mentality, everything you do prospers; you walk in excellence and grace. It makes no difference the challenges you face or who might be working against you; you’re unperturbed, because the Word has conditioned your spirit to know that nothing and no one can successfully stand against you.

Get the Word into you. Colossians 3:16 says to let the Word of God dwell in you richly. Take your personal study of the Word and times of meditation more seriously. That way, the Word will mingle with your spirit, grow mightily in you and over any situation you’re dealing with, and prevail. Then you’d find that you’re full of joy every day, full of health and strength. Praise God!

CONFESSION

The Word of God has transformed my mind and programmed my spirit for greatness, success and excellence. I’m bold, courageous and audacious in faith; I think Kingdom-thoughts and see only from the perspective of the Word, because the Word has cultured my mind and conditioned my spirit. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 12:2 AMPC; Joshua 1:8; Colossians 3:16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 6 & Psalms 119:1-112

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 18:1-8 & 1 Samuel 7-8

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I’ve been chosen and ordained by God to be productive in all areas of my life! I have the mind of Christ; therefore, my mind is anointed for growth and supernatural success! At all times, 

I know what to do; when to do what I should do, and how to do what I should do, through the guidance and light that I have received from the Holy Spirit and the Word. I am filled with the fullness of God. I make progress and win every day. Hallelujah!

I am not ordinary; I’m called to reign in life, over and above the corrupting influences of this world: sickness, lack, and everything that limits. I am a vital member of the family of God— a member of Christ’s body, of His flesh, and of His bones. 

Daily, I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. I am powered to do the impossible, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.

The grace of God is multiplied in my life through the knowledge of the Word. I am strengthened with divine might to bring the realities of the kingdom into the earth. 

My input will always produce results. Hallelujah. I am fruitful and productive in every area of life; for God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 21ST AUGUST 2021

THEME: YOU MUST CROSS THE FINISH LINE 

MEMORISE:

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. Mathew 24:13

READ: 1 Corinthians 9:24-27.

24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Some theologians teach that once you are saved you are forever saved. This is the lie of the devil. The truth of the matter is that there is temporary (provisional) salvation as well as eternal salvation. One can be saved temporarily and be damned eventually if he falls out of the will of God, whereas God has also made provision for our eternal salvation if we abide by His word which is able to save us ultimately to the end (James 1:21). The Bible says:
“Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.” Ecclesiastes 7:8 

There are examples of people who started well in the Christian race but fell by the way side, chief among whom was Judas Iscariot- one of the twelve disciples of Jesus Christ. Beloved, do not allow yourself to be deceived, thinking that once you are saved, nothing can take away your salvation. If Judas- a disciple of Christ could fall and lose his eternal salvation, nobody should consider Heaven a certainty while living a life of sin. Heaven is guaranteed only if you live righteously to the very end.

Complete obedience to the word of God is a fundamental condition for eternal salvation. James 1:22, 25 says:
“But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves….. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

In addition to obeying the word of God, another condition is due endurance of persecution to the end. Jesus Christ, in our memory verse of today categorically tells us that only those who endure to the end shall be ultimately saved (Matthew 24:13). Why persecution? The Bible says “ Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.” (2 Timothy 3:12).

The Scripture corroborates what our Lord Jesus Christ as in John 15:19:
“If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.”

Beloved, let us endure to the end and we shall experience eternal salvation, in the name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to endure to the very end so I would receive eternal salvation. Don’t let me fall by the way, in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 119.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24:   TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my moments and my days;
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

Chorus
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne.
Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.

2. Take my hands and let them move
Ata the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet and let them ge
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them e
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

21st August, 2021.
Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.
 *TOPIC: “THE NECESSITY OF WISDOM”*

*To walk in the way of wisdom is to avoid the tragedy of a wasted life.*

Scripture?: Proverbs 9:10
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding."

Thought for The Day?: To walk in the way of wisdom is to avoid the tragedy of a wasted life.

Wisdom is critical to the fulfilment of life and destiny. People reign when wisdom is in place. Wisdom is the secret of stardom.

On the other hand, the absence of wisdom is a major reason for failure in life.

Now, why is wisdom necessary?

*1. The absence of wisdom leads to the wastage of both time and life.*

The absence of wisdom leads to the wastage of both time and life, in this world and in the world to come. There are many people today whose lives are being wasted because of the absence of wisdom.

Psalms 90:12 says,
"So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."

When you know how to utilize your time well, you live well. Where wisdom is not in place, time becomes a waste-able commodity. When wisdom is not in place, life is wasted.

So, to walk in the way of wisdom is to avoid the tragedy of a wasted life.

*2. Wisdom guarantees ruler-ship and command on earth.*

For anybody to rule over the forces of iniquity, adversity, poverty and the enemy on earth, wisdom is needed. Wisdom is the guarantee of ruler-ship and command on earth.

Proverbs 8:15 says,
"By me kings reign, and princes decree justice."

This is the Voice of wisdom. The difference between being an overcomer and being an “undergoer” is wisdom. There are those who overcome, and there are those who undergo. There are those who are in charge, and there are those who are under control. The difference between these two categories of people is wisdom.

Make up your mind therefore, to pursue and live by wisdom.

Remember this?: To walk in the way of wisdom is to avoid the tragedy of wasted life.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1. Make up your mind to pursue wisdom by all means.*

*2. Avoid the way of foolishness.*

PRAYER??: Lord, I ask for the fresh impartation of the Spirit of Wisdom. Deliver me from the life of foolishness, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM-THE FEAR OF GOD (PART 2)."

QUOTE: "It is a great deal of wisdom to rely on God." Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Jeremiah 46-48

REFLECTION?: Wisdom is a person. And that person is Jesus Christ. Nearness to Him is access to wisdom. Distance from Him is distance from wisdom. How close are you to Him?

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: Receive the fresh Baptism of the Spirit of wisdom in Jesus’ Name.
              *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 17th August Edoman 2 1,164 08-17-2021, 07:01 AM