The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 16th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

MONDAY 16TH AUGUST 2021.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

THEME: THE PLACE OF POWER AND AUTHORITY

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:4-6).

According to the Bible, when Jesus ascended to heaven and sat on the right hand of power (the right hand of God), we were in Him. So, we’re seated together with Him in the place of power and authority. That’s why He gave us His Name to live by, to use in the earth, because in heaven, He represents us. We stand in Jesus’ stead and enforce the will of the Father here on earth. But in heaven, we answer His Name.

You’ve got to use the Name of Jesus. Colossians 3:17 says, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus….” Imagine what victories you’d have if you lived in the Name of Jesus! The forces or elements of this world may want to exert their negativities on you, and get you to believe or act contrary to the Word. But you have to dominate them in the Name of Jesus!

It doesn’t matter what infirmity tries to ravage your body; place your hand over it and command it to leave your body in the Name of Jesus Christ. As the watchman over your body, give no place to sickness in your body. Jesus said in Mark 16:17-18, “And these signs shall follow them that believe…they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Jesus said, “heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons” (Matthew 10:8). Therefore, exercise your authority and dominion in Christ over sickness, disease, death and the elements of this world.

CONFESSION

I’m seated with Christ in the place of power, dominion and majesty, and in a position of authority. I give no room for darkness, sickness, defeat and pain, for I dwell in a place of absolute mastery in Christ Jesus, and I’ve overcome the world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Luke 10:19 AMPC “Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.”

Ephesians 2:4-6 KJV “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:”

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 1 & Psalms 104-106

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 16:19-31 & 1 Samuel 1.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 16TH AUGUST 2021

THEME: WHO DO YOU REPRESENT?

MEMORISE:

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; 1 Peter 2:9

READ: 2 Corinthians 5:18-21

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

From the beginning of creation God has designed man to be His representative on the earth. Man was created to act on behalf of God on the earth. Genesis 1:26 says:
“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”  Genesis 1:26

Man was relieved of his duty as a result of sin and lost all the privileges that should ordinarily have been easily his. However, the Almighty God offers us salvation through Jesus Christ who said in Matthew 11:28-30:
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

As many as respond to this call become Christ’s Ambassadors- representing Him everywhere on the earth. This was the authority the early disciples had and one of the apostles wrote in our text of today:
“And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation…Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.;” 2 Corinthians 5:18, 20

Beloved, are you a representative of Christ or the devil Your response to Christ’s call will determine whose representative you are, according to our memory verse of today. It is a good thing to be a representative of the Almighty God here on earth; the benefits are innumerable, ranging from spiritual to physical. What is expected of us to live according to our calling- not to disgrace the One who has called us but show forth His praise.

I pray that you will not miss it as the first man did, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please give me the grace to be Tour true ambassador at all times, in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 105-107.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 22:   STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS.

1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.

4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

MONDAY 16 AUGUST, 2021.

TOPIC: SEARCHING GOD’S WORD.

SCRIPTURE: It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter. Proverbs 25:2 

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Insight from the Word of God belongs to those who search out what is concealed.

Interest has been confirmed to be a doorway to research. In any area where people have interest, there they research. If you are interested in God’s Word, your interest will lead you to search it out. 

Proverbs 25:2 says,

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

The Word of God is concealed. That is why it must be revealed. Insight from the Word of God belongs to those who search out what is concealed.

It is honourable people that search out the scriptures. You cannot be a dishonourable person if you are a researcher of scriptures. 

Acts 17:10-11 says, 

And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

So, your interest provokes insight. When you are interested in the Word of God, you will take a topic and begin to research it. When you are interested in God’s Word, you will ask God, “I am interested in Your Word. I want You to show me what I need to see.” 

Ecclesiastes 7:25 says,

I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:

Beloved, my counsel is, apply your heart to know and search out the Word of God.

Remember this: Insight from the Word of God belongs to those who search out what is concealed.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to search out the Word of God diligently.

2. Pray for insight as you search God’s Word.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You open my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your Word. Help me to be consistent in searching Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ACCESSING AND PROFITING FROM THE WORD (PART 1)

QUOTE: If the light of God’s Word can come on you, you will enjoy it yourself, before you even think of preaching to someone else. Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 31-33

REFLECTION: Eyes that look are many but eyes that see are few. Ears that hear are many but hearts that understand are few. Deep insight belongs to deep interest. 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Life-changing, destiny-shaping light from Scripture is your portion in this season in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM