The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 15th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SUNDAY 15TH AUGUST 2021.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: DIVINELY FAVOURED

And from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace (John 1:16 ESV).

If you’re a child of God, you’re divinely favoured, and it’s important that you recognize it. When we talk about being divinely favoured, it means that God’s grace has been lavished upon you in Christ Jesus. The Bible says, “For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ” (John 1:17).

Romans 5:17 says, “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” That’s what we received: Abundance of grace! Our theme verse calls it “grace upon grace.” Hallelujah! Every so often, you should declare, “I’m walking and functioning in divine favour.”

Recall the salutation from the angel to Mary in Luke 1:28: “Hail, thou that art highly favoured….”The same expression is used in Ephesians 1:6, but wrongly translated as “accepted”: “To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.” The Greek is “charitoō” and it means to grace or be imbued with special honour; make accepted or be highly favoured. So, we’re “highly favoured in the beloved.” Hallelujah!

You’ve got to take advantage of the grace of Jesus Christ at work in you. With that grace, everything works: The earth responds to you; the heavens respond to you; life is glorious; and whatever you lay your hands to do, prospers. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

God has granted me abundance of grace; I’m in favour with Him! I’m divinely positioned by His grace for a supernatural and transcendent life. Therefore, I live and walk in the consciousness of the favour-factor! And no matter what happens in the world, I will not fret! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 1:16 AMPC
For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift.

Psalm 5:12
For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as [with] a shield.

Ephesians 4:7
But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 16:1-27 & Psalms 102-103

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 16:13-18 & Ruth 3-4

#RHEMAFORTODAY 

I affirm that I have access to wealth untold! Lack and want aren’t part of my life, because all things are mine in Christ Jesus. My prosperity is unlimited, for I was born with wealth untold.

I am an offspring of the Most High, possessor of heaven and earth, and I am the seed of Abraham, heir of the world. I lay up gold as dust, and the riches of the nations gravitate to me.

God has made all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to me, so that I may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity. 

I am rightly positioned by the Spirit of God, and the eyes of my understanding are flooded with light. I have the right connections and ideas to stay ahead in my field. I am divinely connected with all resources—human, material, financial—that are consistent with my destiny in Christ.

My eyes are anointed to see opportunities everywhere I go, and I am divinely powered to take advantage of them. I believe and acknowledge the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ who though was rich, made Himself poor that I might become rich. 

I accept my prosperity as His will and plan for my life. Hallelujah! God has given unto me the hidden treasures of the earth, and my gates are continually open to receive today and always. Blessed be God! Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 15TH AUGUST 2021

THEME: THE AUTHORITY OF BELIEVERS 

MEMORISE:

See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. Jeremiah 1:10

READ: Jeremiah 1:7-10

7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.

8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

Power, particularly the one given by God is sweet. However, there is something sweeter than power and that is authority. When God give you authority, you become a ‘small god’ in your own right (Psalm 82:6). God gave Moses authority to go and deliver the children of Israel from the bondage of the Egyptians and he became a god to Pharaoh and the host of Egypt.
“And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.” Exodus 7:1

When we give our lives to Jesus Christ through faith, we become children of God by grace because He gives power to as many as receive and believe in His name (John 1:11-12). When we begin to do His will, following Him intimately, He gives us authority without measure. This is when we ascend to higher realms over and above principalities and powers of the devil. The unfortunate thing about many 21st Century believers is that they tend to be satisfied with the power to become children of God but hardly bother to possess spiritual authority like the believers from old. Many contemporary children of God operate below the level of the Old Testament prophets who were not privileged to have the kind of relationship we enjoy with the Holy Spirit. For example, in 2 kings 1:10, Elijah called down fire on those who came to arrest him. How many contemporary Christians can call down fire from Heaven?

While it is true that we are to preach the gospel of peace, we are also to show forth the praises of our Lord Jesus Christ as His priests (1 Peter 2:9). Luke 9:1 says:
“Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.”

The Bible also says in James 4:7:
“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”

To have such authority that will put the devil and his cohorts under our control, we must first submit ourselves to Jesus Christ. It is He who has all authority and power according to Matthew 28:18.

PRAYER REQUEST:
Father, please give me the authority to live above principalities and powers that may want to destroy or abort my destiny, in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 102-104.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4:   CONQUEROR AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE.
Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory,
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail;
Nothing ‘gainst his mighty pow’r can e’er prevail.

Refrain:
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood;
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

In the name of Israel’s God we will onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory. 

Unto him that overcometh shall be given
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heaven;
Over yonder he the victor’s palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
????????

*Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional*
_By Dr Paul Enenche_
Sunday 15 August, 2021

*_Topic_* *THE FORCE OF PICTURE*

When God speaks, He expects you to see the picture of what He is saying.

*SCRIPTURE:* I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.  Habakkuk 2:1.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:* When God speaks, He expects you to see the picture of what He is saying. 

Faith is the bedrock of Christianity. The Christian walk is a walk of faith. Our stand in the Lord is by faith. This means, when faith fails, spirituality crashes. We stand by faith. So, we crash without faith. People backslide when they lose faith.  

This is why some people say things like: “If God doesn’t give me a husband this year, I will find myself a husband. In fact, I will get pregnant for someone.” People backslide and go to native doctors or occult realms when their faith fails. Faith failure has led people to commit suicide. 

Beloved, I decree that your faith will never fail. 

Now, one of the forces that keep faith alive is the force of picture.  

Faith is both fed and fuelled by spiritual sight or picture. God speaks words, but He expects man to see the pictures of the speech by the power of the Spirit. 

Habakkuk 2:1 says,

I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.  

When God speaks, He expects you to see the picture of what He is saying. 

Jeremiah 2:31 says,

O generation, see ye the word of the Lord. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? Wherefore say my people, we are lords; we will come no more unto thee? 

This means, the Word of the Lord can be seen.  

Beloved, whenever God speaks, see the picture of what God is saying; it will enhance your faith. 

*Remember this:* When God speaks, He expects you to see the picture of what He is saying. 

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1.* Whenever God speaks, see the pictures from His Word.

*2.* Ask God to open your ears and eyes to both hear and see His Word as He speaks to you. 

*PRAYER:* Open my eyes Lord to see the pictures in Your Word, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:* KEEPING FAITH ALIVE (PT 2)

*QUOTE:* When your faith is weak, your destiny is not secured. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:* Jeremiah 28-30

*REFLECTION:* What is the status of your faith? Are you holding on to God’s Word, or you are giving up on God? There is no credible alternative to God’s Plan for your life. It is either God or God.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD:* Capacity to grasp the picture of Scripture is released for you in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM