The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 14th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 14TH AUGUST 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: HE’S RIGHT INSIDE YOU

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works (John 14:10).

Christianity is Christ in you, not Christ with you, or among you, but in you. There’s a clear difference. When it dawns on you that truly, this great God of glory, in all His fullness and power, lives in you, it’ll change the way you think and the way you live; you’ll have a completely different outlook on life. 

This is what you need to train and exercise yourself in: the consciousness of the indwelling Christ.
For some, God is in Heaven, so far away; so they pray and sing, “Draw me nearer to thee O Lord!” How much “nearer” do you want to get to someone who’s right inside you? Have the mentality of Jesus; when He was on earth, He lived in union with the Father, and was constantly mindful of the Father’s indwelling presence.

We read His words in our opening verse; He said, “…the Father that dwelleth in me…”; He was referring to the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is coequal with God. He’s the Father that lives in you! So you see? He’s not far away; He’s in you! Some people worry that sometimes, it’s like their prayers don’t go beyond the ceiling; it doesn’t need to. The God to whom you pray is right inside you, where you are, under the ceiling.

1 Corinthians 6:17 talks about our inseparable union with Jesus; it says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” This is the reason you can enjoy rich fellowship with Him, and walk in union with Him. There’s no need to try to reach out to Him, crying out as though He were far away. Everywhere you are, He’s in you, and you in Him.
He is your home; you were born into Him when you were born again. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, 

“Therefore if any man BE IN CHRIST…”; you live, move and have your being in Him. Like Jesus, be bold to say, “I am in the Father, and the Father is in me” (John 14:11). Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making my heart your home, thus making me inseparably one with you to enjoy rich fellowship with you. Thank you for the glory of your presence in my life, and the transformation from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 14:16-18 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 15:14-33 & Psalms 99-101

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 16:1-12 & Ruth 1-2

#RHEMAFORTODAY 

I affirm that I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I am walking in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! 

I live and walk by faith and not by sight; I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear; I am moved only by the Word of God!

y life goes forward and upward only and nothing is impossible unto me. I am a partaker of God’s life-changing Word. I am made a better person daily by the power of God’s Word. 

The Word is working mightily in me because I am a doer and not just a hearer. I am powered by the Holy Spirit to impact my world for Jesus Christ through the power of God’s Word and the Spirit working effectually in me.

My path is full of life, and I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life.

I will never lose my way; for God is at work in me, both to will and to do His good pleasure. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 14TH AUGUST 2021

THEME: YOU DO NOT NEED TO STRUGGLE!

MEMORISE:

The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22

READ: Deuteronomy 8:10-18. 

10 When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.

11 Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:

12 Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;

13 And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;

14 Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;

15 Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;

16 Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end;

17 And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth.

18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Many people think they cannot prosper in life unless they struggle. We must know that there is a difference between struggling and working. Work is a divine vocation which started with Adam. The Bible says:
“And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.” Genesis 2:15

The truth however, is that you do not need to struggle before you prosper. It is true that you should be diligent because the Bible says the soul of the diligent shall be made fat (Proverbs 13:4). In the Bible reading of today we discover some truths about the mind of God concerning the prosperity of His people.
“But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.” Deuteronomy 8:18

It is unfortunate that many people of God do not know that God gives power and opportunities to His children to get wealth, for one major reason: that He may prove Himself faithful to His word according to Exodus 3:17:
“And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey.”

Milk and honey here symbolize prosperity. Beloved, I have good news for you: God is interested in the prosperity of His people. Prosperity from God is without sorrow. The Lord who prospers is the same Lord who protects. He will not give you a car that will become a death trap. He will not give you a child that will break your heart. This suggests to us that there could be counterfeit prosperity. The devil is the giver of that kind of ‘prosperity’. However, Jesus is the true source of prosperity and eternal blessings. He paid the price in full, hence, you can never regret being prospered by His benevolence. The Bible says:
“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 2 Corinthians 8:9

PRAYER REQUEST:
Father, please don’t let me have to struggle before succeeding, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 99-101.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25:   THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

o Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY

DR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 14 AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: PASSION – A POINTER TO PURPOSE DISCOVERY

SCRIPTURE: And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven.
Nehemiah 1:4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To realize and fulfil destiny, you must be a person of passion. To be passionless is to be purposeless.

It has been discovered that passion is key to purpose discovery. Your passion or the burden in your heart is a pointer to your purpose or destiny on earth.  Your passion or burden is what occupies your heart. 

Nehemiah was an example of a person of passion. He had a passion or burden for the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem. 

Nehemiah 1:1-4 says,

1The words of Nehemiah the son of Hachaliah. And it came to pass in the month Chisleu, in the twentieth year, as I was in Shushan the palace, 

2That Hanani, one of my brethren, came, he and certain men of Judah; and I asked them concerning the Jews that had escaped, which were left of the captivity, and concerning Jerusalem.

3And they said unto me, The remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach: the wall of Jerusalem also is broken down, and the gates thereof are burned with fire.

4And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven.

Nehemiah presented the situation of Jerusalem to the king and the king commissioned him to go back and rebuild the wall. Eventually, he became the governor of Judah because of the burden or passion that he had. To realize and fulfil destiny, you must be a person of passion. To be passionless is to be purposeless. People without burden cannot be a blessing to their generation.

Remember this: To realize and fulfil destiny, you must be a person of passion. To be passionless is to be purposeless.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Understand your God-given passion

2. Follow that passion and fulfil God’s Purpose for your life.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for the revelation of Your Word to me today. I ask that You baptize me with fresh passion and zeal, both for You and Your Work, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PURPOSE AND DESTINY POINTERS (1)

QUOTE: Wherever God sees sacrifices, He releases fire - the fire of passion and zeal; the fire of favour. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 25-27

REFLECTION: What is it that makes you think? What problem is it that weighs you down or makes you cry? It may be a pointer to the problem you were created to solve.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: May your passion for the realities of your destiny deepen in this season in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM