The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 13th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

FRIDAY 13TH AUGUST 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC:  BOLD AND PASSIONATE FOR THE KINGDOM 

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen (Mark 16:20).

Preach the Gospel with passion, and as you do, the Lord will confirm His Word with signs following. We have something to give to the world; it’s the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ. Recall what the Lord charged us to do: “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely you have received, freely give” (Matthew 10:8). He has given us both the power and authority to do mighty works in His Name and demonstrate the character of the Holy Spirit to our world.

Therefore, take your place in the ministry of the Gospel. Never lose focus of the Master’s calling on your life. Serve Him selflessly, with an undying passion. If you’re passionate for Him, He’ll be passionate for you; He’ll stand up for you if you’d stand up for Him: “Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32).

The Bible says, “For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead” (2 Corinthians 5:14). Here, the Apostle Paul says our love and passion for the Lord compels us with the truth of the Gospel.

The Lord is with you, strong and mighty; and with the faith of God in your spirit, take your partnership in the Gospel to a higher level. Get “wild” for God! Invest your time and resources in world evangelism. Keep winning souls and let nothing quench your love for the Lord.
The Bible says those that turn many to righteousness shall shine as stars forever (Daniel 12:3). Shine evermore by making an impact with the Gospel. Be so passionate for the Gospel that its impact in men’s lives, and spread around the world, is all that matters to you.

CONFESSION

I’m passionate about God’s Kingdom and its expansion in the earth, for the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only saving power for the world, and I’m its herald! I’m aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 4:15-17 CEV
My friends at Philippi, you remember what it was like when I started preaching the good news in Macedonia. After I left there, you were the only church that became my partner by giving blessings and by receiving them in return. 16 Even when I was in Thessalonica, you helped me more than once. 17 I am not trying to get something from you, but I want you to receive the blessings that come from giving.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Acts 20:18-24
And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons, 19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews: 20 [And] how I kept back nothing that was profitable [unto you], but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house, 21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. 22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: 23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. 24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 15:5-13 & Psalms 94-98

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 15:20-32 & Judges 21

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the guidance and wisdom received in Your Word. As I open my spirit to Your Word today, grace and peace are multiplied in my life; my heart is garrisoned with divine wisdom, and fortified to prevail over circumstances. I transcend every pressure, and anxiety, because I have peace with prosperity. 

Thank You for the life of splendour, grace, prosperity, and greatness You’ve brought me into. I am established in Your righteousness, planted in the house of the Lord; therefore, I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory!

I bring forth fruit in season, and out of season, because I am like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom. I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. God’s Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family and everything that concerns me. I am aware of God’s bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them, because I see by the greater light of His Word.

I am excelling and making progress on every side, and my faith is prevailing over circumstances, as I walk in the fullness of Your blessings. I am an offspring of the Word; a joint heir with Christ! Daily, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage.

I am conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL  

DATE: FRIDAY 13TH AUGUST 2021. 

THEME: SPIRITUALLY BANKRUPT

HYMN 12:   IN CHRIST ALONE.

1. In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My comforter, my all in all
Here, in the love of Christ, I stand

2.  In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones he came to save
'Til on that cross, as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin, on him, was laid
Here, in the death of Christ, I live.

3.  There in the ground, his body lay
Light of the world, by darkness, slain
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave, he rose again
And as he stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am his and he is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

MEMORISE: 
So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God. Luke 12:21

BIBLE READING: Romans 8:1-8.
1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

People believe that the poor are automatically candidates of heaven, hence they are blessed. This is a misconception of what Jesus meant in His Sermon on the Mount, according to today’s Bible reading. No matter how poor or rich a person may be, if he or she is not reconciled with God through Jesus Christ, such a person cannot make heaven. The Bible says:
“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 2

The trust is that whether a person is rich or poor, he or she will make it to Heaven only if the admission condition is met. What is this condition? Jesus Christ said to Nicodemus in John 3:3:
“…… Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Spiritual bankruptcy could mean that a person is not born again, that the fellow lacks what it takes to please God, that is, faith in the Son of God (Hebrews 11:6). Spiritual bankruptcy could also mean that the fellow lacks the fruit of the Spirit and would therefore fulfil the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16-23). When a person is spiritually bankrupt, the fellow will be ruled by sin rather than the Spirit of God. The Bible further says:
“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.”  1 Corinthians 6:9-10

The woes of being spiritually bankrupt, however, are many. A spiritually bankrupt fellow will not be able to receive answers to his or her prayers, according to Isaiah 59:1-3. The fellow will become easy prey for the devil according to 1 Peter 5:8. Such a fellow will not have spiritual insight into the future and thus, walk into avoidable dangers. The solution to spiritual bankruptcy is new life in Jesus Christ.

Beloved, give your life totally to Jesus today, if you are still a sinner. If need be, rededicate your life to God for spiritual guidance and breakthrough. He will receive you.

PRAYER REQUEST:
Father, please help me to live in abundance- spiritually, physically, materially and maritally, in the name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 96-98.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

FRIDAY 13 AUGUST, 2021.

TOPIC: THE NECESSITY OF DISCOVERY.

SCRIPTURE: Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What you know can turn your captivity around.

Discovery is key to life and destiny fulfilment. Destiny must first be discovered before it can be fulfilled.

Now, why is discovery necessary? Take note of these points:

1. Discovery is key to recovery 

When you discover, you recover. Daniel discovered from the Book that the captivity of the children of Israel should not exceed seventy years. That discovery became the recovery of the destiny of Israel (Daniel 9:1-2). Discovery is key to recovery, including destiny recovery. 

2. Discovery is key to delivery 

What you discover concerning your life will determine what you deliver to your generation. Jesus discovered who He was and that discovery delivered His calling, potential and the Grace of God on His Life (Luke 4: 16-17). 

3. Discovery is key to deliverance (John 8:32) 

What you know can turn your captivity around. The captivity of the children of Israel turned because Daniel discovered that they were not meant to be in captivity more than seventy years (Daniel 9:1-2). 

4. Discovery is key to dominion

When Jesus asked His disciples who do men think the son of man is, Peter said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God”.  Matthew 16:16.

Then Jesus said unto Peter, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:17-18.

That means, discovery is key to dominion over the gates of hell and the forces of darkness.

Beloved, ask God to help see what you need to see to move from where you are to where you are meant to be.

Remember this: What you know can turn your captivity around.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God to open your eyes to see what you have not seen before.

2. Pursue the discovery of light so you can recover and fulfil destiny.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask that You help me to discover what I need to know to fulfil my destiny, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEYS TO DESTINY FULFILMENT (PT 1)

QUOTE: In the realm of the spirit, who you are determines many things in your life. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 22-24

REFLECTION: What you know in God is more important than what you wear. What you know is more important than what you drive. What have you learnt recently?

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: God usher you in this season into realms of light and insight you have never seen before so you can recover your destiny in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM