The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 12th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THURSDAY, AUGUST 12TH 2021.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

THEME: WE EXECUTE JUDGEMENT ON SATAN AND HIS DEMONS

Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgement written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord (Psalm 149:5-9).

The Lord Jesus occupies the most exalted position there is. He’s seated at the right hand of the Father, far above all principality, and power, might, and dominion, and every name that is named. But the most exciting part is that you’re in Him. You’re seated with Him in glory, with dominion over Satan and the princes of darkness (Ephesians 2:6).

That’s the reason in Christianity, we don’t fight the devil or negotiate with him; we cast him out. We exercise dominion and execute judgement over Satan and the principalities of darkness. They’ve been judged, and we’re the ones authorized to execute the judgement; it’s part of our heritage in Christ:

“To execute upon them (Satan and his demons) the judgement written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 149:9).
In John 16:11, Jesus said, “…the prince of this world is judged”; it’s your responsibility to keep him under your feet. That’s why the Bible says to cast him out! You don’t struggle with Satan. The resurrection of Jesus made a champion of you. You operate from a higher realm where your words are backed by Deity.

Even now, address Satan with words of power and break his influence over your town, city, country, home or environment. You’re the one in charge. Use your authority in the Name of Jesus to frustrate and overturn his activities. Jesus gave you all authority in heaven and in the earth (Matthew 28:18-19); use it every day against Satan and the demons of darkness. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I walk in dominion over Satan and the princes of darkness, because I’m seated with Christ in glory, dominion and power. I reign and rule over circumstances and elements of this world, today and always, because I live in, and by the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 2:4-6 KJV “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus.”

Matthew 28:18-19 KJV “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.”
John 12:31 AMPC “Now the judgment (crisis) of this world is coming on [sentence is now being passed on this world]. Now the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world shall be cast out (expelled).”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 14-15:1-4 & Psalms 90-93

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 15:11-19 & Judges 20.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Word of God is my life! God’s Word is exalted in my heart; it’s exalted above every thought, desire, aspiration or belief. I’ve made the Word of God my contemplation and meditation; therefore, my success in life is guaranteed and unstoppable. I

function today with the Spirit of might, dominion, and excellence, as the Word of God gains the mastery in my spirit, soul, and body; dominating my thoughts and actions.

My heart is filled with the joy and laughter of the Spirit. I rejoice exceedingly in the Holy Ghost with joy unspeakable and full of glory, irrespective of the circumstances and situations that I may face.

I praise my way in victory; for God has given me the supernatural wisdom and ability to do the impossible. I am not ordinary; for the Greater One lives in me! I recognize life’s challenges as my opportunities to win and make my world a better place.

I am a champion for my generation and a problem-solver. I am an extension of God to my world. Through me, lives are saved, transformed and preserved today. Hallelujah! 

The power, beauty, and excellence of God are revealed through me to my world, as I walk worthy of the Lord, displaying the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness unto glory and virtue. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 12TH AUGUST 2021

THEME: DIVINE HEALING.

MEMORISE:

For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. Matthews 9:21

READ: Matthew 8:14-15.

14 And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever.

15 And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.

There are sicknesses that are not ordinary, but rather, are demonically inflicted. Orthodox medicine is incapable of curing such sicknesses. Even traditional medicine with its spiritual backing is limited in such cases because witchdoctors bow out when they are warned by the demons in charge of such sicknesses not to interfere. In Luke 13:11-16, there is a story of a woman who was bound by the spirit of infirmity for eighteen years. Our Lord Jesus revealed Satan as the mastermind behind the woman’s affliction in verse 15-16 of the passage:
“The Lord then answered him, and said, Thou hypocrite, doth not each one of you on the sabbath loose his ox or his ass from the stall, and lead him away to watering? And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?” In Luke 13:15-16

God is still in the business of curing diseases – be they demonic or not demonic. He said in Jeremiah 32:27:
“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?”

God who created the human body can resolve any problem that arises in it. God can fix any problematic part of the human body. He has replaced kidneys, lungs, livers, faulty eyes and so on, in the past and He is still in that business of healing.

There is no sickness too small to attract God’s attention and there is none too big as to intimidate Him. It is left for every individual to develop his or her faith to the point where it would attract the hand of God to perform the healing miracle. The woman in our memory verse of today said “If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole” and she was made whole indeed. Jesus Christ laid His hands on the mother-in-law of Peter who was sick of what someone may call “ordinary” fever, and she was made whole as seen in today’s text. Remember, the sickness some people called “ordinary” has claimed millions of lives in history.

My prayer is that you will receive divine healing today, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER REQUEST:
Father, please lay Your healing hand on me and heal any infirmity in my body today, in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 93-95.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14:   JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL.
1. Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all,
hear me, blest Savior, when I call;
hear me, and from thy dwelling place
pour down the riches of thy grace.

Refrain:
Jesus, my Lord, I thee adore;
O make me love thee more and more.

2. Jesus, too late I thee have sought;
how can I love thee as I ought?
And how extol thy matchless fame,
the glorious beauty of thy name?

3. Jesus, what didst thou find in me
that thou hast dealt so lovingly?
How great the joy that thou hast brought,
so far exceeding hope or thought! 

4. Jesus, of thee shall be my song;
to thee my heart and soul belong;
all that I have or am is thine,
and thou, blest Savior, thou art mine.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM