The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 11th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11TH 2021.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

THEME: THE DAY OF SALVATION

(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation) (2 Corinthians 6:2).

More than ever before, there’s a burning passion in the hearts of God’s people to preach the Gospel, just as there’s a great hunger and yearning for salvation in the hearts of men and women around the world. The Spirit has been poured out upon all flesh. Recall the words of Jesus in Acts 1:8: “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”

That’s the season we are in now! We’ve been endued with power to be effectual in soul winning. The message is available to everyone, and everyone can give their hearts to Christ, because this is the acceptable time! Jesus called it “...the acceptable year of the Lord” (Luke 4:19). And it’s aptly corroborated in our theme verse: “…now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation).” This is the day of salvation. Glory to God!

However, the acceptable time would wind up and judgement would begin. Jesus brought in the acceptable time; He’ll come back for the day of vengeance. But at the moment, we’re workers together with God in the acceptable time, bringing men and women into salvation (2 Corinthians 6:1).

Help those around you receive salvation through the power of God that works in you in this hour of His grace. Take the Gospel to the lost, hopeless, hurting and downtrodden in your world and in the regions beyond. Remember, the time is short; therefore, glorify God by being fervent and effectual in leading souls to Christ.

PRAYER

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has anointed me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised. Thank you dear Lord for counting me worthy to be a co-labourer with you in saving souls, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 49:7-9 TLB “The Lord, the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel, says to the One who is despised, rejected by mankind, and kept beneath the heel of the world’s rulers: “Kings shall stand at attention when you pass by; princes shall bow low because the Lord has chosen you; he, the faithful Lord, the Holy One of Israel, chooses you.” 8-9 The Lord says, “Your request has come at a favorable time. I will keep you from harm and give you as a token and pledge to Israel, proof that I will reestablish the land of Israel and reassign it to its own people again. Through you I am saying to the prisoners of darkness, ‘Come out! I am giving you your freedom!’ They will be my sheep, grazing in green pastures and on the grassy hills.

Hebrews 3:7-8 KJV “Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 12:17-13:1-14 & Psalms 89

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 15:1-10 & Judges 19.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that Christ is my life! In Him, I live, move, and have my being! I am a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones. No unfruitful in, and around me, for I am connected to the true Vine. 

The Spirit of God has made His abode in me; He has made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and all the wiles of the devil. I win all the time and prosper in all I do because the life and nature of God are at work in me. Hallelujah!

Daily, I produce fruits and works of righteousness. I flourish even in a dry land, growing luxuriantly, and plush like a well-watered garden. I produce results that are consistent with my nature as the righteousness of God. Hallelujah. 

This is my month of praise; the grace for increase and expansion has multiplied in my life. My success is guaranteed and unstoppable because I live in, and by the Word. I am established by God in the path of greatness, and I live and walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ.

My dreams and ideas are continually expanded through God’s Word and I am moving forward consistently by the power of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah. I live the supernatural life naturally because Christ is in me. I have no sense of lack or want, for the One who created all things, and in whom all things consist, is in me, and I reign in, with, and through Him. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTION 

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 11TH AUGUST, 2021.

TOPIC: BEWARE OF REPLACEMENT!

MEMORISE
“For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.” – (Acts 1:20)

READ: Esther 1:10-19 (KJV) 

10. On the seventh day, when the heart of the king was merry with wine, he commanded Mehuman, Biztha, Harbona, Bigtha, and Abagtha, Zethar, and Carcas, the seven chamberlains that served in the presence of Ahasuerus the king,

11. To bring Vashti the queen before the king with the crown royal, to shew the people and the princes her beauty; for she was fair to look on.

12. But the queen Vashti refused to come at the king's commandment by his chamberlains; therefore was the king very wroth, and his anger burned in him.

13. Then the king said to the wise men, which knew the times, (for so was the king's manner toward all that knew law and judgment;

14. And the next unto him was Carshena, Shethar, Admatha, Tarshish, Meres, Marsena, and Memucan, the seven princes of Persia and Media, which saw the king's face, and which sat the first in the kingdomWink

15. What shall we do unto the queen Vashti according to law, because she hath not performed the commandment of the king Ahasuerus by the chamberlains?

16. And Memucan answered before the king and the princes, Vashti the queen hath not done wrong to the king only, but also to all the princes, and to all the people that are in all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus.

17. For this deed of the queen shall come abroad unto all women, so that they shall despise their husbands in their eyes, when it shall be reported, The king Ahasuerus commanded Vashti the queen to be brought in before him, but she came not.

18. Likewise shall the ladies of Persia and Media say this day unto all the king's princes, which have heard of the deed of the queen. Thus shall there arise too much contempt and wrath.

19. If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she.

One truth that everyone should embrace is that God always has substitutes. More often than not the substitutes are always better than the recipients of the original mandate.

“If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she.” - (Esther 1:19)

The above Scriptural passage was the genesis of the replacement of Queen Vashti in our Bible reading of today.

When a person feels too big to obey God’s instruction, he or she is not fit for the Lord’s use. Pride, stubbornness and rebellion are kinsmen in the family of the works of the flesh, with witchcraft as their first cousin (1 Samuel 15:22-23, Galatians 5:19-21).

There are a lot of lessons we can learn from the story of King Ahasuerus and Queen Vashti. One, Vashti should have known that she could only remain queen as long as she continued to please the king. Two, the portions of Scripture that declare the man as the head of the family are still valid to date. Three, the queen was supposed to be with the king on the throne as at the time he needed her.

A lesson to learn from King Ahasuerus on the other hand, is that advise on domestic or household matters should not be sought from official quarters, for example, colleagues. It was not proper for him to turn the incident of the queen’s refusal to an official matter by seeking the opinion of his ministers on how he could manage his domestic affairs. He got more than he bargained for: the recommendation of his ‘service chiefs’ made him lose a beautiful queen.

Beloved, the ultimate lesson in today’s reading is that God can replace anyone who allows pride to rule him or her. We should know that God can replace anyone who refuses to do His will, just as He replaced King Saul with David (1 Samuel 13:13-14). May we never be replaced, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINT
Father, please help me to stop anything that could eventually make You replace me, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR 
Joel 1 - 3

HYMNAL:
 HYMN 18 - PRAISE ME NOT, O GENTLE SAVIOUR

HYMNAL:
HYMN 18 Praise me not, O gentle Saviour
1. Pass me not, O gentle Saviour, 
 Hear my humble cry; 
 While on others Thou art calling, 
 Do not pass me by. 

CHORUS: 
 Saviour, Saviour, 
 Hear my humble cry; 
 Do not pass me by. 

2. Let me, at Thy throne of mercy 
 Find a sweet relief; 
 Kneeling there in deep contrition, 
 Help my unbelief. 

CHORUS: 
 Saviour, Saviour, 
 Hear my humble cry; 
 Do not pass me by. 

3. Trusting only in Thy merit 
 Would I seek Thy face 
 Heal my wounded, broken spirit, 
 Save me by Thy grace. 

CHORUS: 
 Saviour, Saviour, 
 Hear my humble cry; 
 Do not pass me by. 

4. Thou, the spring of all my comfort, 
 More than life to me. 
 Whom have I on earth beside Thee? 
 Whom in heaven but Thee? 

CHORUS: 
 Saviour, Saviour, 
 Hear my humble cry; 
 Do not pass me by.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PAUL ENENCHE.

WEDNESDAY 11 AUGUST, 2021.

TOPIC: THE GOD PLEASER.

SCRIPTURE: These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah, and with the sons of Zilpah, his father's wives: and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report. Genesis 37:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Please never respect anyone enough to please them at the expense of pleasing God and yourself.

In life, those who follow the crowd usually get lost in the crowd, but those who take a stand for God stand out in life. It is important to know that your assignment in life is not to see how many people you can please but how much you can please your Maker and be at peace with your actions.

Please, never respect anyone enough to please them at the expense of pleasing God and yourself. You must always take a stand against evil even if you have to stand alone. Stand against evil even if it means standing against your blood relations, or closest friends. This was what made Joseph to stand out in his generation.

Please understand this: The fact that you and your siblings came out of the same womb does not mean you have the same destiny. Having the same father doesn’t mean having the same future. Life is a product of personal adventure. What you do with your life today determines where you find yourself tomorrow. 

So, to please other people at the expense of pleasing God makes you a nonentity on earth. Refuse to join those who refuse to take a stand for God so you don’t become a nonentity in life. 

Beloved, if you are a political officer holder, do the right thing even if you have to sacrifice a second tenure. Be A God pleaser.  

Remember this: Please never respect anyone enough to please them at the expense of pleasing your God and yourself.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message once again.

2. Make up your mind not to displease God and yourself at the expense of pleasing people.

PRAYER: Thank You LORD for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace and discipline to please You always, LORD in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WISDOM FROM THE LIFE OF JOSEPH (PT 1A)

QUOTE: If you are going to reign in this life as a king, one of the major ways you will do that is by the power of character and integrity. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 16-18

REFLECTION: Do you have a stand? Do people know what to expect of you per time? What do men say about you? It affects you for time and eternity.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to function as a person of principles is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM