The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 8th August
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Sunday, 8th August 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

THEME: FOLLOW THE MASTER’S EXAMPLE

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men, (Matthew 4:19).

Everything about your life should focus on winning people to Jesus Christ; there’s no higher priority than that for the Christian. The Lord Jesus Himself was a Master soul winner. In John 4:6-42, He encountered a certain woman at the well of Samaria, and engaged her in a dialogue. The woman came to draw water from the well. But to get her attention, the Lord initiated a conversation with her on something that was of interest to her—the water.

Upon getting her full attention, the Master witnessed to the woman, who believed and went about telling others about her encounter with the Christ. Matthew 4 tells us another beautiful story of how Jesus walked along the shore of Lake Galilee and saw two brothers who were fishermen: Simon Peter and his brother, Andrew. He said to them, *“…Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men”* (Matthew 4:19).

The Master always knew how to engage others in a conversation on a subject that was of interest to them, in a bid to witness to them. If you’ve often wondered how to engage people in a conversation in order to lead them to Christ, emulate the strategy of the Master. Observe what such people might be interested in, and initiate a conversation along that line.

You can ask that he or she explain something to you about a book or magazine they might be holding or reading, and then you listen with rapt attention. If you do, they’re more likely to also give you their attention when you start witnessing to them.

Of course, there are times the Lord could give you specific instructions about someone you need to witness to. At such times, don’t negotiate; go right ahead and follow the Lord’s guidance. Whatever He tells or inspires you to say at that time and place, that do. He said in Psalm 81:10, *“…open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.”* Always be bold, and the Lord will honour His Word in and through you.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for the Holy Spirit who lives within me, making me an able steward and minister of the mysteries of Christ. I take advantage of the opportunities I have today, to preach Christ to those whom you’ve ordained to receive salvation through me; they’re turned from darkness to light and established in your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 9:16 KJV “For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!”

Acts 17:22-34 KJV “Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, [Ye] men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. *23* For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. *24* God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; *25* Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; *26* And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; *27* That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: *28* For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. *29* Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. *30* And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: *31* Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead. *32* And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this [matter]. *33* So Paul departed from among them. *34* Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which [was] Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Romans 11:1-24 & Psalms 79-81

2 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Luke 14:1-14 & Judges 15-16.

#RHEMAFORTODAY 

Say these with me, ‘The Lord has made my life beautiful! He has crowned me with favour, and positioned me by grace for the supernatural life! 

I rejoice in God’s infinite grace and boundless love, for He has caused me to dwell in super-abundance in Christ Jesus! I am living triumphantly, every day, enjoying my life, and celebrating the greatness of God in me. Hallelujah!

My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of the Word, and the influence of God’s Spirit. I am not ordinary; I am a child of God and a joint heir with Christ. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, for I have a goodly heritage. 

I’m conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah! My mind is blessed with life-changing ideas and innovations

I have the mind-set of a champion, and the wisdom of God has mantled my heart for greater results. No weapon formed against me will ever prosper. 

Today, I go out with joy, and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands. I function in God’s perfect will and have insight into the realities of the Kingdom. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 8TH AUGUST 2021

THEME: BE THANKFUL 

MEMORISE:

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Psalm 103:2

READ: Luke 17:11-19
11 And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee.

12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:

13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.

14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.

15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice 
glorified God,

16 And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.

17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?

18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.

19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

One expectation of the Almighty God is the appreciation of His children for the numerous blessings He bestows on them. It is unfortunate, however, that humans, from generation to generation have been ungrateful. They forget the goodness of God soon after receiving His blessings and begin to speak against the Lover of their souls. James 1:13-14 says:
“Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.”

After the Lord Jesus healed ten lepers, He expected them to return and say “Glory to God in the highest.” To His surprise however, only one of the ten came and He asked “…Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.”

Ingratitude is an act of robbery against God. The greatest danger of ingratitude is the giving of the glory that belongs to God to someone or something else. This is practical idolatry, punishable for all eternity. In addition, it is dangerous not to be thankful because your joy cannot be full if you are not thankful. The only person we can consider as having fullness of joy amongst these ten lepers is the one who returned to give glory to God. Jesus then crowned his healing by saying to him “...rise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.” (Luke 17:19). 

We must note however, that the first way to show gratitude to God is to accept His offer of salvation which seems free but cost the life of the innocent Son of the Living God. We must embrace this offer with every sense of gratitude.

Indeed, our acceptance of the lordship of Jesus Christ over our lives is the most profound form of gratitude we can ever express to God. The Lord bless you as you do so today, in the mighty name of Jesus. if you have already submitted to His lordship, begin to count your blessings and give Him heartfelt thanks.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I thank You for the salvation of my soul through Christ my Lord. Help me to live by His teachings to the glory of Your Holy Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 37-38.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 3:   BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE.

1. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.

o Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong.
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

8th August, 2021.
Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche. 
*TOPIC: “KNOWING GOD – A KEY TO THE FEAR OF THE LORD”

*The Knowledge of God is key to the fear of God.*

SCRIPTURE?: Joshua 4:24
"That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the Lord your God for ever."

Thought for The Day?: The Knowledge of God is key to the fear of God.

The knowledge of God and the fear of God are intertwined; the knowledge of God provokes the fear of God. The revelation of the personality of God is key to the manifestation of the fear of God. When you know the Almightiness of God, nobody will instruct you on how to reverence Him.

Joshua 4:24 says,
"That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the Lord your God for ever."

You know, many people do not know that we serve a God who can make the earth to open its mouth and swallow people alive. He is the God who was the Friend of Moses, yet, He forbade Moses from entering the Promised Land because Moses violated His Principles.

He is the One whose Face is more than one million sunlight put together.

Proverbs 19:23 says,
"The fear of the Lord tendeth to life and he that has it shall abide satisfied and he shall not be visited with evil."

This means, there were people who died before their time because of the lack of the fear of God. There are people in frustration today because they lack the fear of God. The Knowledge of God is key to the fear of God. Knowing God is a pathway to reverencing Him.

My counsel is: Ask God to reveal Himself to you. Consciously embark on the quest to know God from studying the Scriptures and from personal encounters.

Remember this?: The Knowledge of God is key to the fear of God. Knowing God is a pathway to reverencing Him.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1. Go through today’s message once again.*

*2. Always crave to know God more.*

PRAYER??: Lord, I ask for a fresh revelation of Your Almightiness to me. Show me Who You are, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??️: "THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM-THE FEAR OF GOD (PART 1)."

QUOTE: "Scripture’s assignment is to increase your knowledge in various realms of God". Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOFS OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Jeremiah 7-9

REFLECTION?: The Fear of God is key to the flow of Good. No one can see Good in this life and the one to come who does not fear God.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: Receive the fresh baptism of the Fear of God that will usher you into strange dimensions of His Help in Jesus’ Name.
              *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM